85.Acid attack

After sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many dayssssssss.........

In these days Maya ki bacchi daal daal kachhi  {kuch yaad aaya kya kisiko? 😉🤭😎} tried a lot to separate Abhinavi but never succeed as Abhi never give her a damn. Vaish was very furious about her but didn't say anything. Others are enjoying their lifestyle as usual and having fun. Fainat has started to develop feelings about each other but haven't confessed yet. And our cute couple are very happy with each other. Ok now let's see what Maya has planned today....

All third year students were in chemistry lab. Teacher was explaining them about chemicals. Abhinavi were with each other. Maya was fuming in anger.

Maya (in mind) : I have to separate them anyhow. But how yaar? He doesn't even look at me. He is always with that Vaishnavi. Are they in any relationship or what? No no no. I have to separate them. 

(She saw Teacher explaining them about some acid. She looked at that bottle of acid. It was giving very dense fumes. She saw Vaishnavi who was paying attention to the teacher. Teacher was busy explaining about that acid. She took it as an opportunity and took that acid bottle in her hand. She looked here and there and threw that acid towards Vaish's direction. She smirked to herself. But before that Acid lands on Vaish...)

Abhi (shout) : Vaish Move ......

(With that he just pulled Vaish towards himself but because of some drift that acid fell on the right hand of Vaish not all but some drops. She screamed in pain)

Vaish : Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

(All looked at their direction. Abhi who got scared took her away from that acid. Her hand was burning a lot. All came towards her)

Abhi : Vaish don't worry nothing will happen.

Vaish (crying) : Abhi my hand......Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

(Avu came and got shocked)

Avu : Oh no. Call the ambulance fast...

(She quickly took the cold water and splashed over her hand)

Abhi : Leave ambulance I will take her.

(With that he just scooped her in his arms and ran away. All the group ran after him. Vaish was just screaming in pain. They took a cab and reached hospital. Doctor took Vaish in room and all were outside. Abhi sat there on the chair expressionlessly. Avu sat beside him and hugged him and started crying. Abhi was scared a lot. All sat there consoling each other. After some time doctor came. All rushed to him)

Abhi : What happened doctor?

Doctor : See. Just because of cold water her hand will get cured easily. If you have not splashed cold water on her hand it must have cause big problem. About her hand, we have bandaged it and as there were only few droplets of acid it is not much hurted. But acid has spread on her whole wrist that is why it has some small small burning parts. No need to worry. It will get heal after some days. And yeah you can take her after she gains her conscious. Take care. 

Ri : Thank you so much doctor. 

(He nodded and left. All got relief. After some time they took Vaish in hostel. They took her to her room. Abhi made her sit with the support of the headboard. They all sat beside each other)

Anu : Vaish are you ok now.

(Vaish nodded smiling) 

Faisu : You don't have to attend college now. Take rest. 

(She again nodded. Abhi made her lay down and signed everyone to wait outside. He made her sleep. He kissed her forehead and went out to see others waiting) 

Avu : What happened bro?

Abhi : That Maya did this

(All got shocked)

All : what?

Abhi : Yes. I saw she threw that acid on Vaish. Thank god I saw or else....

Ri : How dare she?

Faisu : Yeah what the hell she wants?

Jann : She wants Abhi that's it.

Faisu : Such a bitch

Sid : Faisu...

Jann : What ? He is not wrong.

Avu : True

Abhi : I am not gonna spare that Maya today. 

Sid : Yeah. Let's go and see her. 

(All went in canteen to see that Maya clinging on a random boy. Abhi saw her and fumed in anger. Others were also angry. Abhi just went and held her hand and pulled her. She got confused)

Maya : Oh ho... Waaow. So you came to me now ha?

(With that sentence Abhi was about to slap her but Sid stopped him. Abhi also stopped as it is not good to raise hand on any girl. He controlled himself. But what they saw left them shocked. Avu came forward and slapped her hard on her left cheek.)

Avu (roared) : How dare you to throw acid on my twine?

Maya : What.. I didn't do anything...

Abhi : Lier. A great lier. I saw you only threw that acid. 

(Teacher came there and listened this)

Teacher : Mr. Abhishek you can't put any false allegation on any innocent girl.

Anu : Oh really? First ask you so called girl to be innocent. How can you say that she didn't do anything?

Abhi : Yes I saw her...

Teacher : But you don't have any proof so you can't do anything. End of discussion.

(She went away)

Faisu (angrily) : How can she say that?

(In anger he hit the chair hard. Jann put her hand on his shoulder.)

Jann : She said we can't do anything. But she doesn't know us.

(With that Jann held Maya and made her stand and slapped her. Anu also did the same)

Anu : Shame on you. Don't even dare to come near us. 

(With that all went away. Maya also went away in anger)

.

.

.

EOC***