129.Chori Chori Chupke Chupke Firse

Avu : My boss said that all employees of his company are unmarried and must be unmarried.

(Sid got huge shock. He sat beside her and looked at her)

Sid : In which company you gave your interview?

Avu : Aditya Tours and Travels

Sid : I went in the same and he told me the same.

(Avu got shock. Now the thing is what to do. Both were thinking. After some time Sid said)

Sid : Let it be Avu. We are not gonna do this job. Let it be. We will get another.

Avu : Sid think on it. See our both business has spread in whole India. Anyone from our domain can recognize both of us. We are very far from tours and travels companies. In Mumbai Aditya Tours and Travels is the best company. So, I think we should do this.

Sid : But Avu how? I mean we both are married. And then also we will behave like stranger employees who has not meet yet? How Avu?

Avu : Just like we did in our college...

(Sid looked at her and thought and sighed)

Sid : No yaar Avu. It's very difficult. I can't even stay few minutes away from you when you are near. How....

Avu : Siddoo we have to do it...

(Sid made a sad face)

Sid : Matlab ab firse sab Chori Chori Chupke Chupke....

Avu : Yes. Hamari love story hain hi kuch aisi.

Sid : Fine.

(He said this and layed on bed facing his back to Avu. Avu made a sad face but made him turn towards her. He just hugged her through her stomach and stayed like that. She smiled and caressed his hair)

Avu :  We have to collect our confirmation letter tomorrow.

Sid : Hmm. I know.

Avu : Then after tomorrow we have to start our work.

Sid : Hmm

Avu : It's ok. We will enjoy our day tomorrow.

Sid : Hmm

(She looked down and saw his eyes closed. She smiled and kissed his whole face. She moved down and layed beside him. She started thinking about their life. She smiled remembering their old days in college. Then she started thinking about new thrills they are gonna do in next days. She sighed.

She looked beside her and saw her love hugging her tightly. She smiled looking how relaxed his face is looking in sleep. He is sleeping very peacefully keeping her close to him not letting her go away. He has his hands wrapped around her waist possessively. She giggled and snuggled into him more and slept peacefully)
.
.
.
With Abhinavi...
(Vaish was feeling weak as she had fever but she is fine. They also went to their doctor who said that it is normal. Currently she is sitting in her study room decoding some code which is very difficult. She has talked with the National Burau of LA about it. They only gave her this mystery to get solved. She was sitting in front of big screen and her laptop which is having a pen drive with all secret information. Abhi was in his office. 

She was working from past two hours straight. After some time she got really tired so she stood up but before she takes her next step she got a huge cramp in her right leg. She sat there only as she couldn't even touch her leg because of her baby bump. After some time she got some relief then she stood up and was about to walk when she felt some thing on her back head. 

She turned and saw nearly four men with guns pointing at her standing in her study room. She got confused.)

Vaish : Yes. Who are you?

Man 1 : Shut up. Give the pen drive to us fast.

Vaish : Which pen drive?

Man 2 : Don't act smart. Give that pen drive to us.

Vaish : I will definitely give that to you but just tell me who are you...

Man 3 : I think you won't listen to us. Ok fine. Get ready to die now.

(With that Man3 was about to insert the bullet in Vaish's body but Vaish held his hand and twist it and took the gun in her hand. Others got shocked. Vaish quickly took the pen drive and kept it in her pocket. Others came towards her but she hit the next man with the gun in her hand. Other two men attacked her from both sides. They were about to punch her but she moved behind and they both got punch from themselves only. But she got disbalance and fell down on her back. 

She got hurt a little. She gathered all her energy and got up. She saw all four men were standing in front of her ready to attack her. She sighed. 

With Abhi...
He was in meeting when his phone rang. He ignored it but it rang second time so he thought to take it.

Abhi : Excuse me all. I think it's important.

Client : It's fine.

(Abhi nodded and took the call)

Abhi : Hello..

Sm1 : Mr. Abhishek I am officer Jack talking. Are you at home?

Abhi : No sir. I am at my workplace. Why? What happened?

Jack : Please o at home quickly. I think Mrs. Vaishnavi is in danger. There are chances of attack at your home. Go fast there. She is not receiving our calls. We are going there only.

Abhi (shocked) : What? I will go.

(He hang up the call. He asked his manager to handle the meeting and rushed to his home. He was driving at fast rate and was trying to call Vaish continuously)

Abhi : Jaan pick the call dammit..

(He banged his hand on the staring. He reached home and rushed inside. He ran to the study room and got shocked to see the scene in front of him)
.
.
.
EOC***