73.Night of love

Ri : Anu don't get scared. It's nothing. Sit there only. Don't move.

Anu : But..

Ri : Anu don't move I said. 

(She sat there only. Ri was picking up the glass pieces. It was hurting her but then also he was doing it for his not confirmed love. Do you all know what is he doing? No na. Fir suno. He started picking up the glass pieces. He arranged them in such a manner that they all started reflecting the moonlight into each other's surfaces. Soon he arranged all of them and whole room was filled with the moonlight. 

Looking at that Anu got shocked. She stood up on her feet. She was about to step forward but Ri stopped her. He removed all small glass pieces and then he came towards her. He took her hand and made her stand in the middle of the room. She twirled enjoying the natural moonlight in whole room. 

Ri was admiring her. She stopped twirling and looked at Ri who was looking at her. She smiled at him.) 

Ri : How is it?

Anu : So amazing. You did very nice work. waaow.

(Ri smiled at her which she returned. Suddenly her eyes fell on his hands which has blood. She frowned. She made him sit there on bench. Ri was confused. She tore a small piece of her dress and started cleaning his wounds while blowing air on them. Ri was just looking at her. She then threw that piece and again tore some more pieces. Now her dress was torn at many places. 

Ri was protesting her but she didn't listen to him. She tied his hands with that pieces. Now it was okay. She smiled at him which he returned)

Ri : Thank you

Anu (cutely) : Always welcome.

(Ri smiled at her cuteness. They decided to sit on floor. They sat there in a comfortable silence. Suddenly Anu asked)

Anu : How did you get this idea?

Ri : Sangat ka asar hain

Anu (chuckled ): True

(Anu took her book which she was reading earlier and started reading it. Ri was just sitting there doing nothing but staring at her continuously. He was looking at her features. Her perfect face, her small body, her lips everything. Besides the moonlight was highlighting her features making her look more beautiful. 

Suddenly, Ri took the book from her hands slowly. She got confused. He came closer to her. She was just looking at him. He was staring at her eyes. Both came close to each other. Both were drowning in each other's eyes. Ri pulled her close by keeping his hand on her bare waist. He moved his hand from her shoulder to her palm and interlock their fingers. She got lost in his touch. 

Ri was just looking at her. She looked down. He pulled her on his lap which sent shivers through her spine. He was still staring at her. He made her look up by his index finger. Their eyes met once again and they started drowning in each other's pools. Ri took the first step and get close to her face making her heart pound. 

As if she was waiting for his move she also moved close to him. Ri again moved his hand from her hand to her waist brushing his fingers on her soft body which was testing her patience. She was dying to close the distance between them. He slipped his hand inside her top making her shiver. He started roaming his hand on her waist and back. 

He took a step closer to her face. He kissed on the part just below her lips. She clutched his hand tightly with one hand and his shirt with other hand. He again kissed her left cheek for long time. She was getting too lost in his land. He looked into her eyes which was in the need of him, only him. 

He finally took the step forward which led both of them into the night full of love. They kissed each other softly. Ri cupped her small face pulling her closer. Anu clutched his shirt tightly. Both were too into that kiss forgetting about other things. The kiss was showing their unconfessed love towards each other. They forget every other thing around them. 

The kiss wasn't harsh nor it was lustful. It was so soft and so lovely which was making them feel like they are in some fairytale. Ri was roaming his hand on her back and waist while other one cupping her small face. She was clutching his shirt tightly. The pounding sounds of their hearts was like a cherry on the cake which was making their surrounding environment romantic.

After some moments when Anu was not able to catch her breath Ri pulled back from the kiss. But both were not ready to leave each other. As soon as Ri pulled back he started placing soft kisses on her jawline and neck which was making the butterflies dance inside her stomach. 

Their beautiful romantic moment stopped when sudden pain strike in Anu's chest. She ignored it but the pain wasn't getting low. It was increasing. Tears run down to her cheeks. Ri looked at her and understood. He just made her sit on his lap properly and started rocking her to and fro just to make her forget her pain. She was just looking at him. 

Ri was also staring at her. After some time she fell into deep slumber on his lap. Ri pulled her closer and caressed her face and neck with his soft lips felling each and every part of her face and neck. Inhaling her scent he too drifted into sleep keeping her close to his heart. He rested his head on the bench for the support. They soon started dreaming about each other in the deep sleep completely unaware of tomorrows upcoming storm.)

.

.

.

EOC***
How was the chapter?

Tell me in comment section.

Let me know if you got bored.

Special chapter for Rinushkians.