4.The dinner drama

At dinner time...
All were eating their dinner silently. No one was doing any kind of mischievous things.
But but but our lovely Sidneet were talking by their eyes. They were sitting opposite to each other. All were eating while chit chatting. Abhi was talking with Reem and Jai was talking with Vaish. Hence no one noticed Sidneet. Suddenly....

Jai : Hello????? Avu??? Where are you looking? Come on eat na. See I feed Vaish na. Now your turn. Why are you not eating? From last one minute I was trying to put this morsel in your mouth. Are you ok?

(Yeah yeah Jai always feed her sisters not every food. But specially dinner. He always feeds dinner to his precious sisters. There is no any special reason for that. He just always does this.)

Avu : yes yes bhai. Nothing.

Jai : Sure?

Avu : yeah

(Sid laughed. Avu gave him a death glare. He kept quiet)

Jai : Ok now eat all this. Vaish you wait. First let me finish her. Then we will eat.

Vaish : It's ok bhai. I will eat by myself.

Jai (loudly) : No. I am gonna feed you. And that's final.

Vaishneet : Okay bhai. Calm down.

Jai : yeah.

(He made Avu eat first. Then he started to feed Vaish)

Abhi (purposely louder) : Ha. Itni kamjoor jo hain. Khaana bhi nahi aata khudse.

(All canteen laughed on this. Vaish felt embarrassed. Jai's blood boiled)

Jai (stood up) : Don't you dare to say anything to my sister Mr. Abhishek Nigam. It will not go good.

Abhi : ha toh galat hi kya kaha maine?

Jai : You...

(Vaish held his hand)

Vaish : Bhai leave him na. And waise bhi inko kaha bado se thik se baat karna aata hain.

(Abhi fumed in anger. He was about to say something but Reem held his hand and made him sit)

Abhi : Di why you are not saying anything?

Reem : So what should I say? I am in your team it doesn't mean that I should support when you are wrong. And this time you are wrong. You should not poke your nose in their matter purposely.

Abhi (irritated) : Fine.

(Jai who listened this internely smiled)

After a while, all went to their rooms.
As soon as Sid's group enter in their rooms they all land on bed and slept. Reem chuckled and went towards them. She put comforter on then and kissed their forehead even Faisu and went. Even though Faisu is not her real brother she treats him as her own brother.
Reem went to girls hostel. She said Anu to not stay awake till late night.
Reem then went in her room and started studying.

At Avu's side...
All were in Vaish's room. They were studying. Jai also made Jann and Ri study. They studied for more than 2 hours.
After some time...

Ri : Bhai ab bas ho gaya na.

Jann : Ha bhai. Bas ab

Jai (chuckled) : ok fine. Let's sleep.

Ri and Jann : yayyyyyy

Jai : Chalo Jann go in your room. And don't stay awake till late night.

Jann : okay bhai. Good night.

Jai (kissed her forehead) : Good night gudiya. Ri go and drop her.

Ri : yeah. Chlo Jann.

(They both went)

Jai : Chlo Vaish ab so jao. And no late night studies.

Vaish : yes bhai. Good night.

(Jai made Vaish lay on bed, put comforter on her and kissed her on her forehead and cheecks. Sjs giggled. Jai smiled and said good night to her. She slept. Jai took Avu with him and switched off the lights and went from there to Avu's room.
He did same with Avu. But he stay there for some time after she slept. Then he went to his room and slept.)
.
.
.
EOC***
What you guys think? All slept? Na na na...
All are sleeping now but after some time two people will wake up and meet each other. I think you guys must have guessed who those people would be.

Let's see that tomorrow. I wrote three chapters today but I don't know why they got deleted on wattpad. So I will try to post three chapters tomorrow.