173.All got fine

Next day...
It is the BIG day for all. Avu was still lost in her thoughts. Others were trying to figure out her thinking. 

Currently...
Avu was standing in front of the mirror and was combing her hair. Max and Sid were done with their part. Radha came out and served coffee to everyone. They had already done with their breakfast. 

Expression conversation on the back of Avu...

Radha (to Sid) : You ask her na who is the person?

Sid : why me?

Max : Because you are her husband.

Sid : She is your doll as well. So you should ask her. 

Max : Arey but....

Radha : Max ask her. Fast.

Conversation ended....

(Max sighed and looked up only to see Avu standing there looking at him and her hands folded at her chest. Just by her expressions Max gulped his saliva. He looked down in fear)

Max : Woh...

Avu : WHAT?

Others : Nothing.

Avu : I am not gonna eat you yaar.

(All sighed in relief.)

Sid : Ok. Then where are we going?

Avu : In office.

All : ok

(They got ready and went to office. All got shocked to see them there. Pooja and Aditya came out as Peun called them)

Avu : Hello... So today we are going to announce the name of the person who is attacking me.

Miss. Kapoor : Do you know him?

Max : Yes of course we know.

Avu (to Resham) : What happened Resham? Why are you sweating?

Resham : N.. No why would I?

Radha : Ok.

Aditya : So who is the person?

Avu : Wait wait. Let us first find the one.

Pooja : Means you don't know who is he?

Avu : Jaldi pata chal jayega. All of you please roll your sleeves.

All : Why?

Avu : Because the person is here only in between us.

(All rolled their sleeves. Avu went and started watching their hands. She stopped in front of Aditya but moved from there.)

Avu : Ok now. We want your fingerprints.

Pooja : You...

Avu (shout) : I said now.

(Some guards of Max collected the fingerprints and took them for the test. Before anything could happen Avu said)

Avu : The person is Mr. Khanna..

(All got shocked to the core. Sid, Max and Radha were looking at her like she is an alien)

Radha : What?

Avu : Yeah

Mr. Khanna : Beta what are you saying? You didn't even tested the fingerprints.

Avu : When I don't have any fingerprints for testing then why will I test them?

All : Huh?

(Before anything can happen Avu went and slapped Mr. Khanna hard on his face. She held him through the collar)

Avu : Spill the beans Mr. Khanna or should I say my Dad's biggest rival?

(All were shocked to the core)

Avu : You came hospital two times. First by wearing a wig so that we can doubt Resham. Then you made a fake scene that boys are beating you so that we can't get that you got Sid's punch on your neck. And last but not the least. You attacked me when I was sleeping. But I attacked you back. I just fakes state everyone that ia got your fingerprints. But you forgot that you were wearing gloves at that time. Me and Max shot you two times and you got hurt. Right? But but but you forgot to hide the mark on your hand. I saw that. And now also you are hiding it. Let me show all...

(With that she removed the skin type substance from his right hand and they all saw the mark. It was the same mark which they saw on The Party of Nandra's. All got shocked to the core. They couldn't even doubt Mr. Khanna. He helped them a lot but life really gives shocks a lot)

Avu : Now spill the beans.

Mr. Khanna : I was the one who was sticking on you both from the starting. From the starting only I knew who are you. What do you think? You asked me to hide your marriage from others? No it was me who let you do that just to gain your trust. I was the one who kept bomb at your house. Because of your dad I never got anything in my life from my college life.

He was smart in everything. And because of him I never get chance to get popular. And I decided to take revenge. I decided to kill him. I am trying this from many years. But I failed everytime. But now there is no any need of killing him. I want to kill his blood. And I think I can kill one here.

(He pull out his gun and poited it towards Avu. All got scared. But before he shot the bullet Avu shot him on his shoulder with her gun. All got scared)

Aditya : This is my office. I will call the police.

(Max went to him. And slapped him hard)

Max : Ja bula Police. I will also see how a guilty can complain against a best one

(All got shocked)

Pooja : What are you saying?

Max : Yes. I know you are doing illegal work. You planned a trip to different places and do smuggling. I know it.

(All got shocked. Except Radha Sid and Avu)

Radha : We got to know about it last night only when our guards in formed us about it.

Aditya : This is not right.

(Max pull out his gun)

Max : Yes. I am gonna kill you for sure. That will be right.

(Meanwhile Mr. Khanna pushed Avu and ran away)

Avu : No...

(All looked at her. He was running but she shot a bullet at him and he got hurt on his neck. They took him and informed all things to Jai. They talk about Aditya to Police and arrested him. After all this drama Resham came forward)

Resham : I am sorry about the previous things I..

Avu : It's ok Resham. You didn't know that we are married.

Resham : But I...

Avu : It's fine...

(They smiled. Sid and Avu looked at each other and smiled. They sighed heavily as everything got solved. After all this drama Radha and Max went to Australia with Radha's family to meet his dad. All things got fine. Do you think? Na na na. 😈😈😈😈)
.
.
.
EOC***
I am very sry for this much late update. But I had to write this chapter more than 2 times because of some issues. And also I don't have time a lot to write.
Very sorry.