98.Happy but sad

One month later...
Everything was messed up. No one is happy. Jai had consoled his parents very nicely. He is trying his best to make them forget about Vaish. But he was missing his princess a lot. So to forget about her he has started engrossing himself in work. He has made his schedule full tight. But at nights he also cries in the memories of Vaish.

On the other hand, Reem has told her parents about Abhi. But they both pretended like they don't know anything. So they pretend to be sad and angry on Abhi. They didn't tell anyone about Abhinavi's sudden marriage and all. Reem is angry on Abhi. But she is also missing him. Of course after all he is her brother. She is trying her best in their business.

Our gang has reduced as Abhinavi left. Now it's only about Sidneet, Fainat and Rinushka. They were very sad about Abhinavi. They always used to not take their names when they are with each other. Rinushka and Fainat were busy in their own love lives. Oh did I forget to tell you that now Fainat are a couple? Oh yes. I did.

So the thing is Jann proposed Faisu as he was very scared to confess anything to Jann. She proposed him when she gets to know about his feelings by making him jealous with one of her friends. So yeah. It's like that. They decided not to tell anyone as all are sad because of Vaish and Abhi.

No one literally no one knows about Abhinavi's marriage except SM, SD and Max. Max didn't tell Jai anything about Vaish and Abhi being in LA.

About Abhinavi, they are living in a very luxurious bungalow of Abhi in LA. Abhi had bought it for Vaish. How? Oh come on. He is also the son of the richest businessman of Kolkata. It's not difficult for him to buy any bungalow. The bungalow is of course small as compared to Vaish's mansion. But they are living there only happily.

They are little sad that they don't have anyone with them. But they couldn't do anything else. They both gave their last year's exams through LA university and got their certificates. Abhi has started his own start up. Max has invested his shares in that. So that it will be helpful for him. He has grown his business to the next level within 20 days. And now working hard on it.

Vaish has became a successful white hat hacker. She has nothing to do anything but just on laptop and her phone. She has cracked many big codes and locks which were not cracked by LA agencies. She is now most demanded ethical hacker in LA. Abhi is taking a lot of care of her. They both were becoming mature. They are sad but happy in their small world.

Now talking about our favorite couple that is sidneet. Both are sad as their twins did this without even letting them know. Sid always used to come to his kiddoo at nights. He is taking care of her a lot as he always found her zoned out. He is trying to make her forget about everything happened before some days.

They came close to each other in both sense physically and emotionally. Sid supported her a lot in her tough condition. The most hurted was Avu only as Vaish was very close to her and will be. Sid was also hurted but not like Avu. Now they always spend time with each other. They don't give a damn to other people. And who cares? Others are also busy in their own love life.

So these things happened in one month. All were sad but almost moved on from the situation. Somewhere they also know that Abhinavi didn't have any other option. So now all are happy in their own life completely unaware of the next big storm coming in their life which will shatter everything.
So let's see what fate has destined for all of them.
.
.
.
On a beautiful morning...
Jai was sitting in his office doing hiss work. He was completely engrossed in his work. Just then cabin's door flung open revealing his dad. Jai saw him and got up.

Jai : Yes dad. Why you came here? You could have call me na.

AD : Oh it's fine. I have to talk to you something important.

Jai : Yes dad say na.

AD : Today we have some guests. I mean he is my friend but you don't know him much. He has came after so long. Mr. Mehra. He is coming at our place today with his daughter Payal. I want you to look after them. They have come to meet us specially and will live with us only. Got it?

Jai : Oh okay dad. Don't worry. Don't take any tension. I will look after all the arrangements and all. By the way they only two are coming or anyone else?

AD : No just he and his daughter. No one else.

Jai : ok dad. Don't worry. I will arrange everything)

(AD nodded and left.)
.
.
.
On the other hand...
With Sidneet...
Sid and Avu were sitting on the tree with Avu hugging Sid and Sid feeding her chocolates. They were talking randomly.

Avu : Siddoo...

Sid : ha

Avu : That girl what's her name? Yeah Alia. She was flirting with you. Hain na?

Sid : Um.... Yeah

Avu : And what you did?

Sid : I said her that I am someone else's property.

Avu : Then what she said?

Sid : Then she was going to kiss me but you came and slapped her.

Avu : Good. She deserves that.

Sid (chuckled) : Ok ok. Now don't talk. Eat silently. You will start coughing.

Avu : Hmmm

(She moved up and pecked his lips and giggled and then again go back to her position. Sid smiled and started feeding her again)
.
.
.
EOC***
How was it?
Tell me in comment section.
Stay tuned for more dhamakas.