194.Anger

Suddenly, Avu fainted again. All were having tears. Sid made her lay on bed and again started calling her. After some time she got up. All were staring at her. She sat on bed and didn't say anything. Sid was afraid. He moved towards her and put her head on his chest.

As soon as he did this she started crying violently. He hugged her softly. She was crying violently. Sid was shivering. All were crying looking her like that. Avu was just crying and crying. After some minutes she pulled back.

Avu (crying, cupping his face) : Sid how? I was not..

Sid : .... (He told her everything about that day.)

(She got shocked. She went numb. She looked at others who were looking down)

Avu (soft voice) : Means you all hide it from me?

(No one said anything...)

Avu : Yes or no?

Max : Avu woh...

Avu (shouted on the top of her lungs) : YES OR NO?

Sid : Y.. yes...

(Avu looked at him shocked.)

Avu : You hide it from me Sid?

Sid : Avu...

Jai : Avu we thought you will get depressed so we..

Avu : Waaow. Great. You thought? Very nice. (Shouted) Do the hell with your thoughts.. Ha? Who gave you right to decide it? Say. Who???

(She broke down and started crying violently. All felt bad for her.)

Sid : Avu..

Avu : Get lost from here.

Sid : Avu..

Avu (shouted) : I said get lost from here you all. Just go away.

(All just went out. As soon as they went Avi started crying violently. She was very furious. She took the Vase and threw it in the mirror. She stared throwing each and every thing here and there in anger and frustration.)
.
.
.
Outside...

Sid (crying) : Bhai let me go to her.

Jai : Sid she is angry.

Sid : It's ok. I will handle. Please let me go please.

(He was crying and crying and was pleading Jai. They heard some loud breaking from inside. They got scared. They went to the door)

Sid (banging on door, crying) : Avu... Avu... Open the door. Please.. Open it... Avu...

(She didn't give any response. All boys broke the door and went inside. They looked here and there and saw Avu sitting on the floor with her head resting on bed. Her forehead was bleeding and her tears got mixed with her blood. She was sobbing. Her hand was also bleeding. They ran to her)

Sid (crying) : Avu what have you done? Let's go to hospital. Quick.

(He was about to pick her up but she didn't move)

Avu (blankly) : Chale jao yaha se.

Jai (shouted) : What the hell you are talking? Are you in your senses?

Avu (blankly) : Get lost from here you all. I don't want anyone. Go from here.

Reem : Avu baccha... Listen..

Avu : I don't want to be rude with anyone. Before I lost my temper please go from here.

Jai : Ok ok. We are going. Sid you stay here with us.

Avu : I said all of you. He also comes in all.

Sid (crying, begging) : Avu.. Please aisa mat karo. You are bleeding a lot. Please do anything after your treatment got over. I will not say anything to you. Please. Don't say no. Please

(She didn't say anything. Jai asked Ri to call doctor there only. Tears were flowing from Avu's eyes and so of Sid's. Girls and boys started cleaning the room. After sometime Avu got unconscious. Sid sighed and put her on bed. Doctor came and treated her wounds.

Sid was sobbing all the time. Jai was consoling him)

Sid (crying) : It's all my fault. I never hide any single thing from her. But I hide this much bigger thing. I deserve her hate.

Jai : Sid. She is not in her senses. When she will think on it she will be ok. Don't worry. You never faced her anger that's why you are saying like this. But we know her anger. Thank god she didn't use that gun. Leave that. Now you don't cry. It's ok. She will be fine.

(They all consoled him. He got silent after some time. Avu stirred in her sleep. They all got scared again. Sid was terrified for her reaction. But what she said left them shock)

Avu (with her head down) : I am sorry all. I behaved like that. I should have understand you. But I got angry on you. I am sorry. Please forgive me.

Jai : It's ok Avu. We know what must...

Avu (showing him her hand) : I said sorry for my behavior. But don't think something else. I am sorry if I am sounding rude but I don't want sympathy. And I think it was written in my fate. And I accept it. I don't have any option. I am sorry but I will be better if you all go from here.

(All sighed and went away. Sid was sitting opposite to Avu. He was still sobbing. Avu looked at him and looked away)

Avu : Don't cry Sid. You did that as you thought it is right. Don't feel guilty. I am sorry for behaving like that with you.

Sid : I am very sorry Avu. I did it because I thought you will be depressed.

(He said softly. Avu got up from her place. She went and put her head on his lap and hugged his tummy and started crying)

Avu (crying) : Why it happened with us only? I will never become mother? No one will call us mom and dad. I don't want this Sid. I don't want..

(Sid sighed. He made her sit. He sat neatly and made her sit on his lap. He hugged her. Both cried in each other's embrace. Sid was caressing her hair and she slept there only. Sid made her lay on bed. He wiped her tears and cleaned her face. His eyes went towards her tummy. He put his head on her stomach and hugged her. Tears came out from his eyes uncontrollably. He then slept like that only)
.
.
.
EOC***
Next also coming soon.