48.His Love

(Abhinavi looked at Max with most shocked expressions)

Vaish : Max....

Max : I came here just to enjoy and just to take care of you. And now my work is done I guess. So I think I should go back.

Vaish (with teary eyes) : But... why suddenly? What happened?

Max (cupping her face) : Vaish... Trust me. Nothing has happened. I am missing dad and also Australia.

Vaish (crying violently) : But why so suddenly? what happened ? tell me? Did somebody said something to you? Tell me....

(Max looked at Abhi who was looking at Vaish. Max sighed and hugged Vaish. Vaish hugged him tightly and buried her face in his chest. She cried his heart out. Max was telling all sweet things in her ear. She got calmed after some time. Max pulled back from the hug. He cupped her baby face in his hands. Her eyes were shinning due to tears. Her face was glowing due to moonlight. Max was just looking at her beautiful face. He looked at her lips. Her lips were shivering due to sobbing. Max so wanted to kiss her. But he controlled  himself with a lot of difficulty. He went closer to her and kissed her forehead passionately. Vaish held his hands and was crying. Max felt his cheeks getting wet. He pulled back and controlled himself in front of Vaish. He looked at Abhi nervously. Abhi was just looking at them.)

Max : I just came to tell you this. I will leave tomorrow morning. 

Vaish : What? Itni jaldi....

Max : Vaish not again....If you both need me for anything then just call me. I will do whatever I can for you. Don't tell Jai bhai now. He will get furious. And and and take care of yourself. And you Mr. Abhishek Nigam. Take care of my bestie. I know she is mad. She will irritate you a lot. But trust me she is the most beautiful girl in this world not only by face but also from heart. (He said this line looking at Vaish. Abhi was just looking at Max. Max came back in senses.) Ok then I will take your leave. Abhishek I think you should also go. Jai bhai is not sleeping. He is studying. He can come here at anytime. oka? (Abhi nodded) Ok then bye Vaish. Sleep now. 

(He kissed her forehead and went outside as fast as possible. Abhinavi looked at each other. Abhi made Vaish lay on bed and went from there kissing her forehead. He went out and was about to go in his room but he saw Max sitting in the garden and staring at stars. He went towards Max. Max didn't feel his presence. He was just staring at stars.)

Abhi (looking at stars) : Vaishnavi is beautiful na?

Max : Indeed she is.

Abhi : You love her, don't you?

Max (shocked, stammered) : No.. What are you saying?

Abhi : Don't get scared. I won't say anything. Don't lie.

Max (lookin down, crying) : I am sorry Abhishek. I am sorry. I didn't know you both love each other. I love her from childhood. I am really sorry.

Abhi (hugged Max) : Hey, why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault. Anyone can fall for her. She is so beautiful inside out. Don't say sorry and make me feel guilty. I should say thanks to you for taking care of her.

(They pulled back)

Max : Thank you for understanding me. I promise you I will never ever come in between you both.

Abhi : You don't have to bro.

(Max smiled)

Max (looking at stars) : Vaish is very beautiful. She can be child sometimes or can be very mature one. Never leave her alone. She has faced a lot in past. Don't hurt her. She will get broken completely. I know you love her a lot. It's in your eyes. Then also I am telling if I get to know that you hurt her I swear I will bury you alive.

(Both chuckled)

Max : Hey, give me your number. We can talk with each other. 

Abhi : Sure

(They exchanged their numbers)

Abhi : You are a true friend. I am really sorry to hurt your feelings.

Max : It's fine yaar. Waise bhi Australian girls are waiting for me.

(Both chuckled)

Max (hugging her) : Take care of her and you also. 

Abhi : Always

Max : Be aware of Jai bhai. 

Abhi (chuckled) : yes.

Max : Bye

Abhi : Bye. See you soon.

(They smiled and went to sleep)

Next morning....

At entrance.....

Jai (hugging Max) : Why are you going Max?

Max : Oh come on Bhai. Girls are waiting for me there

Jai (chuckled) : Take care

(Max nodded. He met all others. At last he hugged Vaish tightly. Vaish started crying. Sidneet and Abhi were looking at them. Abhi was feeling sad. Sidneet were understanding his state. Others were adoring them. Max hugged her very tightly. He was controlling his tears but tears made their way out of his eyes. He pulled apart and kissed her forehead)

Max (whisper) : Take care of yourself and him also.

Vaish (blushed) : yeah

Max : Bye

Vaish : Bye

Max (to Avu) : Bye gudiya

Avu (smiled) : Bye

(Finally he took a deep breath and went away after muttering bye to Abhi. Sidneet looked at each other and sighed. Abhinavi looked at each other and smiled. Now a new life was getting ready for all of them especially for Sidneet and Abhinavi. Let's see what is there in their fate)

.

.

.

EOC***

How was it? Tell me in comments. Interesting chapters are on the way. Stay tuned.