155.Small Angel

With Jaireem...
Jai was still waiting for the doctor to come out of the room. He was sitting impatiently on the bench. Soon the doctor came. He stood up.

Doctor : Baby is completely fine. Breathing and everything is normal. Reem is very weak. We have injected her some essential minerals. She will be fine. And yeah now her BP and breathing rate is normal so we have removed oxygen mask. Soon she will gain her conscious. Take care. You can now go inside. The baby is sleeping.

(Jai nodded happily. He is finally now getting the chance to see them. Doctor went away. Jai went inside and looked at Reem who was sleeping tiredly. He felt bad for her but he was happy that she is fine. His gaze then went towards his small angel who was sleeping very peacefully in the baby crib.

He smiled widely and went towards the crib taking baby steps. He sat down to take a proper look of his baby girl. He gasped when he saw her angelic beautiful face. Immediately he started admiring her. Her face was very small. She is having lips and nose like Reem and her eyebrows and forehead part  is just like Jai. And and and last but not the least she is having chubby chicks just like her Avu Bua.

Jai chuckled when he watched her chubby chicks remembering his princess. He again looked at the baby. She was completely covered in baby pink cloth complementing her pink lips and chicks. Her head was covered with a small soft baby cap. Jai was not able to take his eyes off her small body.

He finally decided to move his gaze from her just to touch her small angelic face. He rubbed his hands on his jeans and made sure that it is clean. He then slowly touched her small face. Her face was so small that it is getting fully covered with Jai's big palms. Jai chuckled but got lost in the cotton soft touch of his small white angel.

She is very soft more than cotton. She is very beautiful and white more than milk. She is just like an angel. Jai was still lost in her touch. Tears rolled down his eyes in happiness. He came back in his senses with some sound. He took his hand off her face. He looked at the direction and found Reem was getting her conscious.

He quickly got up and went towards Reem. He stood beside her and hold her hand softly. Reem opened her eyes slowly and weakly only to see Jai's face. Jai supported her and made her sit on bed carefully and sat in front of her. He cupped her tired and pale face.)

Jai (worried) : Are you ok?

Reem (weakly) : I am ok.

(Jai nodded and kissed her forehead slightly. Both smiled. Jai moved close to her and hugged her carefully)

Jai : You were not responding. I got scared a lot.

Reem : Sorry

Jai : It's ok. You are feeling ok now na?

Reem : Ha Jai.

(They pulled back. Jai kissed her cheecks. And Reem smiled.)

Reem : The baby?

Jai : Yeah. See she is there.

Reem : She??

Jai : Yeah. It's a girl.

(Reem smiled and just look at her daughter. She couldn't see her properly so she just stayed there only.)

Jai : You will get discharge after one day. You are weak na. That's why.

Reem (nodded) : You told Mom dad?

Jai : Yes. And Dad also Congratulated me.

Reem (happily) : Really?

Jai : Yes. And your mom dad are coming here.

(Reem got happy. Jai kissed her forehead again and caressed her cheeks)

Jai : You know what? Her cheecks are just like Princess.

Reem : Accha?

Jai : Yes. And she is having Forehead and Eyebrows like me and lips and nose like you.

Reem : Really?

Jai : Yes. And she is so so so so so so soft even more than cotton. And also she is so so so so much beautiful and white more than even milk.

(Reem chuckled)

Reem : And her eyes?

Jai (pouted) : She didn't show me her eyes. She is still sleeping.

(Reem giggled. Jai found it cute so he pecked her lips. She smiled. Jai made her drink water a little and made her lay down again. Her whole body was paining a lot. Jai sat beside her and started caressing her hair softly. She hold his palm and again slept. Jai kissed her forehead and sat there only sighing happily)
.
.
.
After some hours...
Jai heard the door opening. He looked and found SM and SD. He smiled widely. He got up and put Reem's hand slowly on the bed and went to them. SD hugged him tightly and Jai hugged him back. SD patted his back. SM ruffled his hair. He touched their feets. They gave him blessings.

Jai : Come Mom Dad.

SD and SM : Congratulations.

Jai : Thank you.

(They came and sat on the couch.)

Jai : Mom come see her.

(SM went to the baby and bend down and gasped looking at her beautiful face. She put Kaala Tika softly on her neck. SD went there and saw her. He smiled widely. Jai was looking at them.)

SM : She is so beautiful.

Jai : Yeah.

SD and Jai : Just Like Reem.

(They looked at each other. SD smiled and Jai scratched his back of the neck. SM chuckled at them. Due to noise Reem woke up. She opened her eyes)

Reem : Jai...

(All looked at her and went to her. Jai went and hold her hand. He made her sit carefully. SD went forward. Reem saw him and smiled widely. He went and hugged her softly. Tears rolled down both of their eyes.

Reem hugged him tightly. They pulled back. SD kissed her forehead and wiped her tears. Jai smiled at them.)

SD : How are you Princess?

Reem : I am Fine dad.

(SM rolled her eyes)

SM : Now move aside you.

(He said to SD. SD rolled his eyes and move aside. SM went and hugged Reem and kissed her cheeks)

SM : You ok na?

Reem : Yes mom.

(SM smiled. They were sitting there when someone's cough disturbed them. They looked at the door to find two figures there. All got shocked to see them)
.
.
.
EOC***
Ab batao kaun hoga.