50.Sidshek's plan

FLASHBACK STARTS*****

At night...

(After Avu and Vaish slept. Boys kissed their foreheads and went to their rooms. First Sid got ready with black clothes and etc. stuffs. He went from there. Abhi was thinking something sitting on his bed.

Sid reached at home. Whose home? I think you must have guessed . Yes it is our dear Principal's home. He has came there to have a talk with him. I repeat he came there to have to a TALK with him)

He went in and saw Principal dancing.

Sid (in mind) : He is again like this. Accha hi hain. My work is easy.

Principal (drunk voice) : Oh Mary please marry me. Please. Why you left me? Please marry me. Who are you?

Sid : Tumhara baap. 

Principal : what? But ,era baap toh mar chuka hain. One minute MAry ne tumhe bheja hain na? Yes na.

Sid : yes.

Meanwhile with Abhi.....

He was thinking what to do nd how to do.

ABhi (in mind) : Yaar kya kiya jaye? Kuch samajh nhi aa raha.

(He was thinking. Suddenly he got one idea. He started shuffling through his clothes. he finally found black clothes and wore them. He went towards Principal's home to threaten him. But what he saw left him shock. He saw that one man or thief is already there inside the home talking with Principal)

Abhi (in mind) : Who is he? Sach me attack toh nhi ho gaya iss buddhe par? Leave that. et's see what is happening.

Inside the house.....

Sid : Now listen to me. You have to tell all students of your college to go for this trip. Tell them that there will be renovation work in college. So no one is allow to stay there in one month. Okay?

Principal : Why will I obey you?

Sid (punched him on left cheek) : Ab?

Principal : Sure sir.

Sid (smirked) : Good. And yeah I will send Mary to you as soon as possible.

(Sid went from there saying this. Abhi was shocked after watching this)

Abhi (in mind) : yeh tha kaun?  Jo bhi tha. Uski awaaj suni sunaai lag rahi thi. But accha dimaag lagaya usne. Chlo. Mera kaam toh ho gaya. let's go from here now.

(He was about to go but stopped listening to Principa)

Principal : Huh..isse kya laga mein yeh sab karunga? na bilkul nhi.

(Abhi went in)

Abhi (punched on his right cheek) : Kya bola? Nahi karega?

Principal : Sorry sir. Jaroor karunga. 

Abhi : good. Mary will definitely come to you.

(Abhi went from there)

FLASHBACK ENDS***** 

(Vaishneet were shocked to hear this. Sidshek already held both of their cheeks as they thought Vaishneet will slap them. Vaishneet pulled out their hands. Sidshek closed their eyes in fear.)

Vaish/Avu : Abhi/Siddooo

(They both jumped on them kissing their cheeks. They got shocked and held them. Tey twirled themannd put them down)

Avu/Vaish : Okay first time I am happy that you have done this.

Sidshek : Really?

Vaish/Avu : Yes. Love you

Sidshek : Love you too.

(They did their romance and left)

With Jaireem.....

(They were going for their last lecture. Jai was thinking something)

Jai (in mind) : It's first time that I am taking all of them somewhere else instead of college and home. What to do? How to handle all of them? It will be really difficult. Shall I ask Dad to send some guards? No Jai. You should not. Dad is really busy. Leave that. Trip is going day after tomorrow. I have to take all of them for shopping tomorrow. I will just take them and ask them to buy everything they wanted. Hmm. This will be fine. Chal Jai beta lag jaa kaam pe. 

(He was about to enter in classroom but he saw something and stopped there. He saw Reem in front of him walking. He just held her wrist. She looked back and got shocked. Jai just dragged her in an empty classroom. {Readers : yeh Principal kya empty classrooms ka maalik hain kya? huh...}

He took her inside and locked the door. She got scared and shocked. He started walking towards her. She started going back. He held her wrist and pulled her closer. She shivered. Their chest collided. She was shivering because of the proximity. He moved his hand towards her back. She closed her eyes. He just moved his hand further and pulled up the chain of her dress. She got shocked. He moved back. She gasped and looked down in embarrassment.)

Reem (embarrassed) : Th..Thank.you

(Jai just nodded and left. She sighed and went in classroom)

.

.

.

EOC***

Happy Friendship Day to all my lovely readers. Double update for you all. And it's also a half century. Thank you for supporting me. Be ready for awesome chapters ahead. Stay tuned.