10. Mr. Glass Tube

Suddenly, he came back to his senses when he heard Teacher's voice. He glared at Ri and sat straight on his bench.

Teacher : So there is one problem which is more difficult than this problem. I have written that on board. The one who will solve this problem will get get saved from final VIVA. That is uss ki VIVA nahi lunga mein. And he/she will also get extra marks. So who is gonna solve this problem?

(All students were looking at each other. As usual Avu and Vaish raised their hands)

Teacher : Ok so Miss. Avneet has already solved one problem. So we will give this chance to Miss. Vaishnavi.

(Vaish stood up from her bench and was going towards the board. But she stumbled and fell down. Whole class started laughing at her. But she stood up. She saw Abhi was )

Teacher : Stop all of you. Are you ok Miss. Vaishnavi?

Vaish : Yes

(Avu's group were looking at her with sad expression. She went towards the board. She looked at the problem but her mind was not on the problem. Abhi's face was coming in front of her eyes. She stood there numb. All were murmuring about her. Abhi was smirking and laughing at her. Her group was tensed abut her. But in less than 20 seconds se composed herself and looked at the problem again. As soon as she looked at the problem she started to solve it. At the end of 4th minute whole board was filled with Vaish's beautiful handwritting. She solved the problem correctly and perfectly. Whole class was looking at her with an Oo shape open mouth including their Teacher.)

Teacher : Amazing Miss. Vaishnavi. Very nice. You can sit on your place.

Vaish : thank you sir.

(She went to sit on her bench with neutral expression without looking at anyone. This shocked everyone more than previous. Because if she was the old Vaish then She would have teased Abhi the hell out of him with her smirk. But here she was very calm and besides not even looking at anyone. All were shocked to the core. But she just went and sat on her place. Avu's group understood about why Vaish reacted like this.

Teacher was impressed by twin sisters. He also gave them chocolate for their work. Sid felt proud about his love. Vaish was just doing all things with neutral expressions.)

After some time...

(Lecture got finished. All went towards their Chemistry Lab as they have to perform some experiment there. They went and wore gloves and coat and glasses. They all went to their places.

Teacher came and was giving instructions. Avu's group was carefully listening to the instructions. Sid, Abhi and Faisu were getting bored. Anu was trying to focus on Teacher,s instructions.

They all went to tables where equipments were kept. Sid was now happy. Why? Because just opposite to him Avu was standing. Vaish was standing a little far from them as Teacher said her to help someone. But she can see Avu,Sid and Abhi. All others were at different places.

All were engrossed in their work. Avu was focussed on experiment. Sid was just looking at Avu constantly completely ditching the experiment. Abhi was just doing timepass.

Avu was holding a glass tube close to her face to see the readings. Sid got angry.

Sid (in mind) : What the hell? How can she ditched me for that stupid glass tube. I am jello. Yaar kaash mein waha uss glass tube ki jagah hota. I hate you Mr.Glass tube. And I am sure that once your work is done my kiddoo will put you aside. ayou are just temporary and i am permanent.

(Just then Avu squilled in excitement.)

Avu : Yayy. I got the reading yayy. Thank you Mr. Glass tube. Just because of you I got the perfect reading. Now you will be my permanent glass tube. I will use only you and you.

(And she kissed that glass tube. Sid's eyes widened in shock. He looked towards Avu in anger. Avu saw him and raised her eyebrow. Sid pointed towards the glass tube and her lips. Avu understood and laughed a little. Sid frawned cutely. Avy awed at him. She looked here and there and gave him a flying kiss. Sid's eyes widened. But he quickly caught her kiss. Avu blushed. Sid chuckled. Suddenly they heard Vaish's scream.

.

.

.

EOC***

Now tell me why Vaish screamed?