127.Finding Job

Next day...
With Jaireem...
Jai woke up first and saw Reem sleeping beside him hugging him. He looks at her face which was still looking pale. He sighed and sat on bed. As soon as he sat on bed Reem opened her eyes. Jai looked at her and helped her to sit on bed.

Jai (worried) : Are you feeling well?

(She nodded weakly. She was very weak and pale. Jai got up and took her in washroom and made her fresh and helped her to change her clothes. He picked her up and again made her lay on bed. He went to washroom and got fresh. He came back and sat beside her and kept her head on his chest. She snuggled into him more)

Jai : Lucy, call in office and tell my manager that I am gonna do work from home and tell him to come here. Also tell some servant to bring juice and breakfast in room.

Lucy : Ok

(Lucy did her work. After sometime one servant came and gave them breakfast. Jai was feeding Reem. She just took five bites of sandwich and stopped. Jai sighed and made her drink juice forcefully. He didn't eat his breakfast. He laid her down on bed and laid beside her. He was making her sleep but she was just closing her eyes and was not sleeping as she was feeling weird. But after some time Jai made her sleep somehow and then went to do his work)
.
.
.
With Abhinavi...
Abhi woke up first and saw Vaish beside him. He smiled and kissed her cheek. That's when he realized that she is having fever. He got up immediately and sat beside her.

Abhi (shaking her) : Vaish get up. You are having fever.

(She opened her eyes weakly. Abhi made her sit on bed. He went and brought thermometer and checked her temperature. It was showing 102 degree Fahrenheit. He got tensed. He quickly dialed doctor's number but it was coming not reachable. He sighed in frustration. He looked at Vaish whose face was turning pinkish red. He went and cupped her face)

Abhi (worried) : Vaish, baby, are you feeling any pain or anything else?

(Vaish just shook her head in no. He got relief. But he was still tensed. Then it strucked him and he called SM. She picked up in one go)

SM : Hey Abhi, how are you beta?

Abhi (tensed) : Mom, Vaish is having fever. Doctor is not reachable. What should I do ?

SM (tensed) : Oh god. Ok. Don't panic. First made her take cold shower and made her wear very loose clothes. Don't give her milk products and put wet clothes on her forehead. And ha give normal paracetamol to her. Don't give extra dose. And if still fever increases then go to hospital.

Abhi : Ok mom

SM : Take care of her and call me to inform.  

Abhi : yes mom

(He cut the call and threw his phone on sofa. He picked up Vaish carefully and took her in washroom. He made her stand and held her under shower. Cold water hit her body and she calmed a bit. He pull out a bathrobe and made her wear it. He made her sit on bed carefully nd first changed his clothes. Then he took some baggy clothes for her and made her ready.

He went inside kitchen and brought cold water and started putting wet clothes on her forehead. He also brought juice for her and made her drink it. He gave her tablet and made her lay on bed. He wrapped her body in a shawl making her look like a baby and laid beside her. He pulled her closer and kissed her cheeks. He patted her back and made her sleep. He laid there only as Vaish was sleeping close to him)
.
.
.
With Sidneet...
They were sitting on bed with Avu laying on Sid. She was reading a book which she has kept on Sid's chest. He was shirtless. He was holding her in order to protect her from falling. She was moving her legs to and fro which was making him turned on.

Sid : Kiddoo don't move your legs.

Avu (reading a book) : Ok

(Sid was admiring her playing with her hair with one hand and from the other hand he was holding her. After some time she got bored and keep the book aside and kept her head on Sid's chest.)

Sid (caressing her hair) : Done with your reading?

Avu : Hmm. I am bored Siddoo.

Sid : Hmm. let's do something. 

(They sat on bed and started playing chess. They played for more than 3 hours with Avu winning each game. Then they watched a movie. But both got bored. They again laid on bed with Avu on Sid and he caressing her hair)

Avu : Siddoo...We should now find a job.

Sid : Only I will do the job.

Avu : What will I do at home alone? I will also do.

Sid : Ok fine. 

Avu : But will we be able to do it? As we don't know how to talk with boss and how to behave with others having same post as us.

Sid : Don't worry Avu. It's just that don't say no to your boss and be friend with everyone. 

Avu : Ok ok. Then let's fine the job.

Sid : Okay. We will apply in some. 

(They searched individually and applied in some companies. Then both ate dinner and slept)

.
.
.
EOC***
Boring right?
But the next chapters are gonna be fun and interesting.
I won't be able to post further chapters today as I am not at home. 
I will post tomorrow.
Stay Tuned.