142.Visit to...

In evening...
Avu and Sid went home. Avu was tired. She was sitting on bed when Sid came and saw her. He got worried. He went and brought water for her and give her. She drank it and sighed heavily. He sat beside her and kept her head on his chest.

Sid : Are you ok?

Avu (snuggling into him) : Hmm

(Sid picked her up and went to washroom. He made her sit on slab and wash her legs and hands. He then gave her comfy clothes and said her to change. He went out and wait for her. She came out. He went and picked her up and made her sit on bed.

He went and got fresh quickly. He came out and saw her sitting on bed resting hed head on headboard. He got that her head is paining. He went and open the door to let air come inside.

He then went and sat on bed with his legs spread on bed. He made her sleep on him with her head on his chest. She immediately hugged his torso still with eyes clothed. Sid smiled and started to massage her head softly. She smiled and snuggled to him.

He was caressing her head softly and she was enjoying it and was feeling relaxed. Her pain had gone long ago but she was still on Sid as she was enjoying the head massage.

They were like that only when someone came at door. He was about to enter but the scene in front of him made him smile.

Sm1 : Princess...

(As soon as he said this sidneet got shocked and jerked away from each other. They looked at door and found Jai standing there with a smile. They smiled widely and ran to him. They hugged him tightly and he hugged them back. After some time they broke the hug. Avi was still hugging him crying)

Avu (crying) : I missed you bhai.

Jai : Same here princess. Now stop crying.

(She stopped. They pulled away. He came inside and saw their home and smiled. They made him sit on chair)

Jai : Ok now. Pack your bags and we are going.

Sid : Where bhai?

Jai : For Jann and Faisu'a marriage?

Sidneet : what?

Jai : Yes. She didn't tell you because she is angry on you as you didn't tell her about you.

Sid : And about Faisu?

Jai : You know na he is mad. Leave him.

Sid : True.

Jai : Now let's go.

Avu : But bhai we need to inform our boss.

Jai : Ughhh. Who the hell is he to stop you?

Sidneet : Our boss.

Jai : Fine call him and tell.

(Avu told Aditya that she is ill so she is taking a leave. He said ok. Sid said that he is going for a family trip. And as he didn't take any leave before so Aditya said ok)

Jai : Now come fast.

Sid : Let us change at least.

Jai : Arey. We are going home only so just pack your bags and let's go. Reem is waiting.

Sidneet : Ok.

(They started packing their bags. Jai asked his servants to help them. After that they went in the jet and ate their dinner in it only. They reached after some hours and went in Nandra mansion. They were welcomed by Reem. She was still awake.)

Reem : Stop Avu. You came here first time after marriage so let me do Aarti.

(Reem did their Aarti and they came in. Avu first hugged Reem carefully not hurting her 6 month baby bump)

Avu : How are you bhabhi?

Reem : I am fine. You say.

Avu : I am fine.

(Sid hugged Reem carefully and kissed her head. Avu and Jai smiled at them.)

Avu : Why are you awake bhabhi?

Jai (rolled his eyes) : Yeah. She is like that only. I asked her to sleep but she was excited to see you.

Reem : Shut up Jai. Avu you go and take rest. Take Sid with you. Go you both. You must be tired.

(Sidneet nodded and left. Jai shook his head in disbelief. Reem went to him hit him with her elbow. But Jai pulled her and kissed her cheek. Sidneet who saw them smiled at them and went to room. Jaireem also went.

They entered and Avu jumped on her bed and hugged her bed. Sid chuckled at her and sat on bed)

Avu : I missed you my room. I missed you Lucy. Muaaahhh

Lucy : Same here Avneet

(Sid was just looking at room. Avu pulled him and made him lay on bed)

Avu : What are you thinking?

Sid : I never thought that I will come here as a son in law of this house.

(Avu smiled and pecked his lips. He was just looking at her and was not saying anything. Avu looked at him and smiled. He pulled her and kissed her cheeks. She placed her head on him and went close to him. He wrapped his arms around her and both slept)
.
.
.
EOC***