80.The mansion

{Sidshek's pov written in bold and italics.}

Two days Later....

Time : 1 pm

Location : Delhi Airport

Sid's group reached at airport. As soon as they reached they were about to go but some men came there and held them.

SIDSHEK : HASSH POHOCH GAYE. BUT YEH SAB KAUN HAIN.

Faisu : Oyyee. Who are you? Don't you know me?

Man : I know you sir

Faisu : Oh really! Maine toh aise hi bola tha. 

Man : Sir ma'am please come this side. 

Faisu : Ham tere baap ke nauker hain kya jo teri baat sunenge?

SIDSHEK : UGHH YEH FAISU BHI NA.

Reem : Faisu mind your language. 

Faisu : Nahi di. They are kidnapping us.

(He was creating scene so that man went far and again came there)

Man : Sir please talk to sir. He is waiting for you all. 

SIDSHEK : ISKI TOH

Faisu : Kaun hain tera sir. Jaaye bhaad mein. I am not talking to him.

From phone : Faisu just stop your non sense and come with them. 

Faisu : Jai bhai

(Man nodded. Faisu sheepishly smiled)

SIDSHEK : NAAK KAWAYEGA YEH

Faisu : Sorry uncle woh mein thoda...

Man (frustrated) : Sir please come fast we have to unblock the roads as soon as possible.

(They all went with the men. They reached at car. Sidshek sat in one. And other three in different cars. Whole roads were empty when they were going. They got confused but stay silent. Soon after some time they reached at their house. Sorry not house but a mansion. The cars entered in the mansion with a full swag.

They reached at entrance and step out of the car just to get shocked and surprised. They were just staring at the beautiful mansion with their mouth open.  Servants told them to go in. There were a lot of technologies present at the entrance just like retina scanner and heartbeat sensor etc. 

SIDSHEK : BHAI YEH GHAR HAIN MEHEL. AUR YEH PATIENT KI TARAH CHECK KYUN KAR RAHE HAIN.

Finally they all went inside and entered in hall. They started looking at the hall from one corner to other when their eyes fell on Jai who was standing their with his hands folded in chest. They all sighed heavily as they saw familiar person. They went towards him)

SIDSHEK : HASSH SAALE SAHAB DIKHE TOH SAHI

Jai : What was that Faisu?

Faisu : Sorry bhai I thought..

Jai : what you thought? huh? Because of you all system got late. Couldn't you keep quite for some time?

Faisu : Sorry bhai

SIDSHEK : TERE SORRY KI TOH AISI KI TAISI KI TAISI KI TAISI

Jai : Ok now come.

(He said opening his arms. Faisu instantly hugged him. All smiled at them.)

Jai : Come sit here.

(All sat on the big sofa. Jai also sat with them)

Jai : Lucy water please. 

(As soon as Faisu heard the name he sat straight with full attitude ready to impress Lucy)

SIDSHEK : YEH NAHI SUDHREGA

Faisu (looking here and there) : Bhai tell her to bring water fast

Jai : It's in front of you 

Faisu : What?

SIDSHEK : WHOAA THAT WAS EPIC

(Faisu looked in front and there were glasses on the table. He looked here and there to find Lucy but she was nowhere to be seen.)

Faisu : Bhai where is that Lucy

SIDSHEK : HA HA SHAADI KA JODA PEHENANE GAYI HAIN. AATI HI HOGI. TAB TAK TU MANDAP SAJA LE.

Jai (chuckled) : She is not any human Faisu

Faisu: Matlab?

Jai : She is a robot. She has network all over in the house. You can't see her. She will work accordingly to your order. She is basically a technology who will do all your work.

SIDSHEK : BAAP RE. YAHA PE SAKT SECURITY HAIN RE

Faisu : oh. But from where these glasses came?

Jai : They were here only. They just came out of the table with water from inside it. 

Faisu : Means water is under the table?

Jai : Yeah.

Faisu : Whoaaa. Great.

Jai (chuckled) : Ok. What will you take? Or directly lunch?

All : Lunch.

Jai : Ok ok. Lucy will show your rooms. Go accordingly. Your bags are already there. Then get fresh and come down.

SIDSHEK : LET'S ASK ABOUT MY GIRL

Abhi : Bhai where are Avu and Vaish?

Jai : Oh, there are playing. They will come at lunch. 

SIDSHEK : OHH

Sid : Oh then tell me where are they? I will call them

Jai : No there is no need. Lucy will herself tell them. Their schedule is fixed.

SIDSHEK : UGHHHHHHH

Sid : oh okay

(They all went in their rooms following the voice of Lucy. They saw their rooms and got more shocked. But they decide to explore their rooms later so they quickly got fresh and came down just to meet Vaishneet. Anu and Reem hugged them)

SIDSHEK : HASHH. DARSHAN HUYE TOH.

Vaish : How are you all?

Anu : We are fine 

Jai : Girls talk later. Let's do lunch first. 

(All nodded and sat on table. Two chefs came and serve them food. All started eating.)

Anu : Umm...Bhai...Woh Ri and Jann kab aayenge?

Jai : They are here only.

Faisu : Means? I mean if they are here then why didn't they come for lunch?

Jai : They are playing 4d videogame. So they will eat there only. 

Faisu : Ohk

.

.

.

EOC***
How was it?