59.Punishment

Sid pushed Jai. All got shocked. Avu looked at Sid shockingly even Reem and all others also. Sid just got up and went towards sm1 and slapped him hard that he fell down on the ground. All got a jhatka of 5000 Volt. Jai stood up. Sid held that boy's collar and dragged him towards Jai and threw him on his feet. All were confused.

Abhi : Sid what....

Sid : Just five minutes bro. Stay quite.

Sm1 : The hell you are doing?

Sid (punched him, shouted) : Shut your mouth Rahul. {Who remembered Rahul?}

(All got shocked. Jai took a deep breath)

Jai : What happened Siddharth?

Sid (shouted) : He is the one who pushed Avneet down

(All got shocked to the core)

Rahul : The hell you are saying?

Jai : Siddharth are.....

Sid (punched him again) : Now spill the truth or shall I say, huh?

Jai : Rahul what is he talking?

Rahul : I don't know Jai bhai. He is lying.

Sid : Ok fine. (shouted) Raj come here.

(Raj came there)

Sid : Give me your camera.

Raj : why?

(Sid slapped him and took his camera. He played the recording and show that to all. It was clearly seen that Rahul was the one who pushed Avu and because of that she fell down. All got shocked to the core. Sid threw the camera on Raj's face. He fell down with his camera.)

Sid (pulling up Rahul by his collar) : Now spill the beans you bastard.

Rahul : Yes I only did this.

(All got shocked)

Jai (in anger) : You...

(He was about to punch Rahul but Sid stopped him)

Sid : Stop. (to Rahul) : Spill the whole beans Rahul

(All were confused again)

Rahul : That day I only told my boys to kidnapped Vaishnavi and Avneet. (All got shocked)
I wanted to blackmail your father by kidnapping them but my plan failed. 

Sid : I doubted you the same day they both got kidnapped when you were talking on phone with your so called boys. But I remained silent because I didn't have any proof. But now you only spilled out everything. No get ready for the punishment. 

(All were shocked after hearing this. Jai was fuming in anger even Abhi and all others also)

Rahul : You don't know my father. He will make your life hell.

Jai (held his collar) : Tere ghatiya baap tak tu pohochega bhi nhi. I know from the starting that you and your so called father are fraud. I remained silent but you crossed your limit now. ANd you are talking about the power? Do you even know that I can rule over whole Asia. Then your so called father is like an insect to me. I am gonna crush both of your heads. Samjhe?

(With that Jai started beating him badly)

Jai (shouted) : How dare you kidnapped my sisters? ha? And how dare you push Avu? I think you don't love your life. It's ok. Now just wait and watch what I will do. 

(Jai pushed him and went towards his men and took the gun and was about to shoot him but stopped)

Jai : I am not gonna take your life this easily. Just wait and watch now.

(Jai called his father and told him everything. His dad's blood boiled but Jai calmed him down.)

AF : What are you waiting for then? Screw him to the death with your style.

Jai (smirked) : sure dad

(With this he cut the call)

Jai (smirked) : Get ready now.

Rahul (scared) : For what?

Jai : To see stars......

Teacher : Mr. Jai you can't do anything to him when we are here. You...

(Jai gave that Teacher a death glare and he stopped talking.)

Jai : My well built men, you know na what you have to do?

Man : Yes sir. 

Jai : Take him then. 

Rahul : Wait at least let me talk to my father.

Jai (smirked) : Meet him in heaven only. 

(All got shocked to see this side of Jai. His men took him and went away from the helicopter. Jai took a deep breath. He looked at Avu who was sitting silently with Vaish and Jann in their warm embrace. She was looking like a baby. He smiled and went towards her. He sat down and pulled her in his lap and hugged her as if she is his baby. Her whole body was covered with a shawl except her face. He cupped her baby face with his big hand. She looked at him with her small button eyes. Jai looked at her with teary eyes. He kissed her forehead and her chubby cheeks. She smiled a little. All were admiring them. Vaish, Jann and Ri also hugged them. Jai kept all of them in his embrace. Sid's group smiled at them. All were having tears. Soon they pulled back from the hug. Jai again hugged his small baby princess and kissed her forehead for long time. He sat there only for sometime. He then looked at Sid who was smiling looking at them. He spread his right hand asking him to hug him. Sid smiled widely and sat down and hugged him. Avu was still there on Jai's lap. Jai was crying and Sid also. Avu's one hand was on Jai's back. Sid also kept his hand on her hand and interlock their fingers. No one noticed it)

.

.

.

EOC***

Hashhh. This was last for today. 

How was it? Tell me in comment section.

Jaireem, Sidneet and Abhinavi scenes are on the way. 

Stay tuned.