17.Romance and romance

(After finishing the chocolates Avu finally looked at Sid who was staring at her very lovingly with his lovely smile. Avu blushed and hide her face in his neck. She clutched his shirt with her baby hands. Sid chuckled and wrapped his hands around her tiny body and pulled her closer.
Avu snuggled in his neck. His perfume made some magic on her. She was smelling it like wolf. In addition to that he was wearing her favorite shirt. She smiled looking at the shirt and placed a kiss the shirt. Sid frowned)

Sid (with a pout) : I only wore it for you. And you are kissing that shirt? This is not fare.

Avu : Aww

(Within seconds she pulled him closer and placed a soft yet passionate kiss on his cheek for more than 5 seconds. Sid smiled sheepishly. She pulled apart and giggled. Sid's heart fluttered seeing his love happy in his arms. He pulled her more close in his body. She snuggled more in his neck. She put her one arm around his neck and other clutched his shirt. They were feeling each other's warm in a complete silence. Avu closed her eyes feeling the movement and snuggled in his chest more and more but frowned. Why???
Because she couldn't snuggled more in his chest.
Sid chuckled.

Sid : What happened kiddoo?

Avu (pouting) : I wanna be close to your chest.

(Sid chuckled and made her sit like a baby on his lap with her legs on either side of his torso. She smiled widely and snuggled in his chest more like a baby. Sid laughed and kissed her hair softly. He started rocking her to and fro. They were not talking anything. Just feeling their beautiful lovely moments.)

After some time...
(Avu pulled back from his chest. Their hands were still on each other's body. Avu lift her head and met his hazel brown eyes and got lost in them. Sid was looking at her so lovingly. She kept her hand on his chest. She felt his heart beating. She slowly moved her hand from his chest to the back of his neck without breaking the eye contact. She put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer.

They were looking into each other's eyes with full love. She moved closer to him. There was only millimeter gap between their faces. She moved towards his forhead and rubbed her lips there. Sid closed his eyes feeling the moment. She brushed her lips on his eyes, nose and each and every part of his face. She then moved down and placed her lips on his upper lip. She brushed her lips there. Sid was feeling weak. And she slightly rubbed his back neck slowly which sent shivers in his spine. He lost his control.

He tightly grabbed her waist and opened his eyes to see a smirk on her face. Sid smiled at her and let her do her favorite work. She then kissed him full on his lips. He kissed her back. They pulled apart and joined their forehead smiling at each other. Avu unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt and slide her hand inside his shirt. She started moving her hand on his chest. They both layed down on her bed slowly with Avu on top of Sid. She unbuttoned his shirt and put her head on his chest and stayed like that. Sid wrapped his hand around her body. They closed their eyes feeling the moment. After some time, Avu started roaming her hand on Sid's chest and his abs. Sid smirked)

Sid : Someone is in romantic mood ha?

Avu (boldly) : Ha so? Do you have any problem?

Sid (chuckled) : No not at all.

Avu : Then let me do whatever I want.

(Sid laughed and Avu also laughed. She again started doing her favorite things. Here our hero is losing his control. He was having tough situation)

.

.

.

EOC***