184.Fixed

AD : We are going to have marriage of these four as well with Radha and Max.

All : WHAT?

SD : Yes. 

(Sidneet and Abhinavi went and hugged them.)

AD : Ok ok. Stop now. We are having marriage in two weeks. So let's get started. All the world will remember it forever.

AM : Max your dad and Radha your parents are coming here after two days.

(All got happy and went in their respective rooms)

With Abhinavi....
(As soon as they reached in their rooms Vaish started dancing. Abhi chuckled at her.)

Vaish : I am sooooooooo happppppppyyyyyyyyy Abhiiiiiiii

Abhi : I can see that

(They heard a giggle. They looked at bed and saw Aryan giggling)

Vaish : Awww. See he got to know that his mom is happy. 

Abhi : Ha ha

(They went towards Aryan. Abhi picked him up and kissed his cheeks. He giggled more)

Abhinavi (giggled) : He loves kisses...Just like Avu

(They laughed looking at each other)

Abhi (kissing Vaish) : You are happy na?

Vaish (smiled) : More than happy

(Abhi sighed and smiled widely. He cuddled Vaish and Aryan. But they slept on him as they got tired. Aryan on Abhi's left chest and Vaish on Abhi's right chest. Abhi chuckled and kissed their foreheads and slept there only)

With Sidneet...
(Sidneet entered their room and hugged each other)

Avu : I am so much happy

Sid : Same here

Avu : Can you imagine. We are going to get married

Sid (pulling her) : Oh hello if you forget then let me tell you that we are already married to each other

Avu : Yeah but that was just like a formality na. I mean it was just a court marriage. This will be the proper one na...

Sid : Yeah

Avu : We twins are getting married at same time. How cool na?

Sid : Yeah. Nandra twins and Nigam twins getting married in the canopies of Canada

Avu : Waaow

(They both laughed and fell on bed. Avu got hurt in her belly.)

Avu : Ouuuch

(Sid immediately made her sit)

Sid : Avu be careful na. Already you had faced misc..

(He suddenly stopped) 

Avu : Already what?

Sid : umm Nothing. Leave that. You tell me. Is it paining a lot?

Avu : NO 

Sid : Pkka?

Avu : Yes

(Sid nodded and pulled her on his lap and back hugged her. He kept his chin on her shoulder and got relaxed)

Sid : You are happy right?

Avu : More than happy

(He sighed and smiled widely. He slightly kissed her neck softly. She giggled as it tickled her)

Avu (laughed) : Sid noooooo

Sid : I will

(With that Sid slide his hand inside her top and tickled her. She laughed loud. Sid kissed her cheeks. They slept peacefully.)

With Rax....
(Radha was going to her room when Max pulled her in his room and pinned her to the wall)

Radha : Max what are you doing?

Max : Nothing

Radha : Max..

Max : Shhh. Tell me. Are you happy with this marriage?

Radha : Why are you asking like this?

Max : Tell na Love

Radha (kissing him softly) : I am more than happy

(Max closed his eyes and smiled. He opened his eyes and saw Radha smiling at him. He smiled and kissed her. She kissed him back. They pulled apart and Max kissed her forehead. She smiled)

Max : Good Night

Radha : Good Night

(Radha went from there. Max shyly caressed his back hair and jumped on bed hugging his pillow.)

With Jish...(Jack and Mish)
(Mish was doing something in her laptop when Jack came and jumped on her bed scaring her)

Jack : Mishhhhhhh

Mish : What the hell is this Jack? I got scared.

Jack (smirked) : Oh really?

Mish : You want me to beat you with my sandals?

Jack (scared) : Are you kidding me? I am senior officer of IB of LA

Mish : I don't give it a damn

Jack : Huh. Bekaar ladki

Mish : Can you repeat?

Jack : Bekaar Ladki

(Mish slapped his head hard that he fell on bed but he pulled her and she landed on his chest. They looked at each other in eyes. They got lost. After about two minutes they broke the eye contact and started laughing like maniac.)

Jack : We used to do this. You remember?

Mish : Yes yes

(Mish was still laughing. Jack looked at her and this time he seriously started staring at her. He was smiling staring at her. Her hair were flying and she was laughing her heart out. Suddenly Jack pulled her closer and tucked her hair behind her ear)

Jack (huskily) : Always laugh like this. You look beautiful.

(Mish smiled. Out of nowhere Jack pecked her lips. She got shocked but looked at Jack who was smiling. She smiled back.)

Jack (pouted) : Make me sleep na

Mish : Come

(She said spreading her arms. Jack smiled widely and went to her hugging her chest. She smiled and started caressing his hair. He slept in no time. She smiled and laid on bed like that only and slept)
.
.
.
EOC***
For Double Update : 50+ comments