103.The wedding flashback

Reem was sitting on the bed of Jai's bedroom which was decorated with flowers. She was sitting there crying and remembering how all things changed today.

FLASHBACK STARTS*****

(Reem came and smiled seeing Jai sorry fake smiled which Avu noticed. Later AM called Avu to bring Mangal sutra from the room. She was going when she reached in front of Payal's room. She was not interested to hear or eavesdrop to anyone's room but what she heard left her shocked.)

Payal : I love you yaar

(" Bro is now in mandap then to whom she is saying I love you" Avu thought. She went closer and what she saw left her shocked. She saw Payal was in jeans and top and was getting ready to escape this house. And she was talking on phone. Avu was about to disclose her in front of all but she stopped thinking something. First she did the work AM said to her and reached at hall. She talked her plan to all her friends who were shocked after listening this)

Sid : Avu you must have misunderstood something.

Avu : No..

Ri : But Avu then we should tell this to uncle. Your plan is dangerous. 

Avu (angrily) : Are you all gonna help me or not? I have my own ways also. 

Anu : Okay okay calm down. Let's execute your plan. 

Avu : Good.

Avu : Okay so meet me in my room. I will come in some minutes.

All : done

(Avu went towards Reem)

Avu : Di can you please come for a minute?

Reem : Sure

(She took Reem to her room)

Reem : You all are here? What happened?

Avu : Di Payal ran away from the wedding.

Reem (shocked) : what? 

Avu : yes.

Reem : Arey but...

Avu : Di please listen to me. We don't have much time. All guests and businessman are here in hall. I don't want to destroy my dad's respect.

Reem : So now what will we do?

Avu : Bhai se shaadi karlo aap

Reem : WHAT?

Avu : Please di. I request you please. It's about my dad's respect. I can't afford to loose it. Please. 

Reem : Avu are you in your senses? What are you talking? How this can be possible?

Avu : Di I will handle everything. Don't worry about that. Please di.

Anu : Di maan jaaiye na

(All started pleading her. Reem looked at Sid who was also looking at her. He assured her. She took a deep breath)

Reem : Ok I am ready

Avu : Yayy. Thank you so much di. Now leave all that. Sid, Faisu and Ri go and stand outside. And don't allow anyone to come in. Girls let's make our di ready.

(Reem was nervous as hell. They made her ready and she was looking breathtaking. Avu came and hugged her. Reem smiled a little. They put vail on her face and went down)

FLASHBACK ENDS*****

(Reem was crying thinking all this when the door opened revealing Avu. Reem got up from the bed)

Avu : Di are you ok?

Reem : Yes

Avu : Take this dress di. You must be uncomfortable.

Reem  : Thank you

Avu : I should say thank you to you di. You helped me to reserve the respect of my family. And di don't worry. I am with you. If you want anything then tell me. 

(Reem nodded. Avu hugged her and went away. Reem sighed and sat on the bed. She was very nervous. She thought to change her dress. She was about to get up but the door opened again revealing Jai who was completely devastated and messy. His eyes has became red. Reem looked at him and got scared. Reem clutched her lehenga and stood there only looking down. Jai came towards her and stood in front of her. Suddenly,  )
.
.
.
Meanwhile with Avu.....
She came in her room and just threw herself on her bed. She was thinking about what happened today. She took her phone and messaged Sid. After five minutes her phone rang. She picked it up.

Sid : How is di?

Avu : She is fine. How are uncle and aunty?

Sid : I told them everything and they are now ok but are worried about di.

Avu : Hmm. We will go Mumbai tomorrow itself. 

Sid : Hmm ok. How are you?

Avu : I am ok

Sid : Sleep now. We will meet tomorrow only at hostel.

Avu : yeah. Bye

Sid : Bye

(With that they slept)
.
.
.
Meanwhile with Abhinavi.....
Vaish was sitting on the bed completely tired when Abhi entered in room. He saw Vaish and got worried. He went to her.

Abhi (cupping her face) : Vaish what happened? Are you ok?

Vaish : I am ok Abhi just headache and little tired. 

Abhi : Oh okay. Sit here I will just come.

Vaish : Abhi...

Abhi : hmm

Vaish : Bhai got married.

Abhi : Hmm. I saw the news. He got married that too with di.

Vaish (Shocked) : what?

Abhi : yeah mom called me and told me that....(He told all the Ramayana and Mahabharat to her)

Vaish : What bhai will do now?

Abhi : I don't know. Leave that. Don't stress yourself. Sit here I will just come.

(Vaish nodded and he left. He came back after getting fresh and saw her sitting on bed with her head on headboard. She was pale. Abhi got sad. He went to her and sat beside her. He slightly pulled her towards him and side hugged her kissing her head. She smiled. He started caressing her back. She lied down on bed. Abhi went to bring some fruits for her from hall. He came back and saw Vaish laying down on bed on her stomach. He quickly went to her)

Abhi : Vaish don't sleep like this. Sleep carefully na.

(She didn't move. He softly turned her without hurting her and put her hands on her stomach. He smiled and lied beside her. He pulled her closer and both slept like that)

.

.

.

EOC***