75.Sleeping together

After whole drama all were studying seriously without any tantrum. College had given them holidays to study. All were studying individually. Jai and Reem were studying in library. Librarian was very attentive and was checking if any girl and boy sitting close or not while putting harpic in his eyes.😜😜😜 

{Who remembered that librarian? Tell me in comments}

After some time Jai got bored. He looked at Reem who was studying with full focus. He rolled his eyes. He thought to go outside. He looked at librarian who was watching all. He rolled his eyes. He didn't want to create any scene so he threw his pen towards Reem which hit Reem's book. She looked up and saw Jai. He gestured her to go out. She nodded and got up.

Librarian was watching all this while keeping his head on his table. Jai Reem were about to go out but before going out Jai smacked Librarian's head with a large book which results his chin to bleed as it hit the table. Jai smirked and left. Reem shooked her head in disbelief.

They went towards garden area and under the tree. As soon as they sat on that bench Jai layed down and put his head on her lap. She chuckled and put her hand on his head. Jai stirred. She took her hand back. He again took her hand and put it on his head.

Jai : Mmm... let it be na. 

(She smiled and started caressing his hair softly. He smiled and closed his eyes)

Reem : Tired?

Jai : Hmm

Reem : Hoga hi. You always do work only. You never take rest except at night that also sometimes you do your office work. Always taking care of your sisters and friends. You don't even give time for yourself. Take care of yourself also na. 

Jai : You are there na for that.

(Reem smiled. Jai rolled and buried his face in her stomach hugging her waist. She got goosebumps but controlled herself. She again started caressing his hair. He was feeling relaxed after some time. She also put her head on the tree and closed her eyes. She put her hand on her head. Her head was paining for two reasons - first because of crying a lot yesterday and second because of study stress. 

Jai stirred in sleep. She opened her eyes and saw that he has his eyes still closed. She started caressing his hair again. After some time, Jai got up and sat beside her. He put his head on her shoulder. She smiled.)

Reem : Let's go and grab a coffee. You will feel fresh. 

(Jai frowned as he didn't want to get up. Reem chuckled and drag him in canteen. They were waiting for coffee to get ready. One girl came and stood in front of Jai. She was wearing veryyyyyy revealing dress which was showing her full cleavage. She started flirting with Jai. Reem fumed in anger. Jai was about to hit that girl but he controlled himself. H

He was ignoring her but the scene next left him shocked. Reem grabbed that girl's hand and slapped her hard that the girl get the chance to see stars in day time. Jai got shocked. Girl left from there. Reem went and grabbed the coffee and left in her room. Jai was still there with open mouth.)

Time : 1 am

(Reem was having headache then also she was studying when she heard a knock from the door. She went and opened the door to see Jai standing in front. She got confused but Jai just pushed her and closed the door. He went and jumped on her bed. She got confused)

Reem : Jai what.....

(Jai pulled her and she landed on bed)

Jai : Shh. Don't talk much. I was not able to sleep so came here. Make me sleep now.

(Reem smiled and nodded. She sat leaning the headboard and gestured him to come. He went and put his head on her lap. She started caressing his hair. He smiled and closed his eyes. Suddenly, he took out something from his pocket and forward it to Reem. She got confused)

Jai (with his eyes closed) : Take the medicines. I know you have headache. 

(Reem smiled and took the tablet. She again started caressing his hair. He hugged her through her waist and buried his head in her stomach. She smiled at him and put her head on headboard. After some time he slept. Reem also slept in the same position.

It was now 3 am. Jai opened her eyes and saw Reem sleeping uncomfortably. He got up from her lap. As soon as he got up Reem also got up. He eyes were very heavy)

Reem : What happened? Do you need anything?

(Jai nodded in no. She got confused. He made her lay on her bed and laid beside her. She looked at him. He opened his arms. Reem smiled and hugged him. Jai smiled and embrace her in his hug giving her warmth of his body. Both slept peacefully)

.

.

.

EOC***

Speacilly for #jaireem fans.

How was it?

Tell me in comment section.