117.Reem

Few days later...
All were at dining table eating dinner.

AD : Avu I want you to get married with my friend's son. 

(All got shocked to hear this. Avu felt like someone stabbed her heart hard. Jai was about to say something but Reem held his hand indicating no. He stopped. AD didn't wait for Avu's answer and went to attend some call. Avu ate her dinner silently and went to her room. 

Jai was worried about her. He was about to go behind her but Reem stopped him. After dinner Jaireem went to their room.

Jai : Reem why did you stop me?

Reem : Jai she needs some alone time. Let her recover with herself. If you go there then I think she won't cry in front of you. Let her push it out. Please.

(Jai nodded. He was lost in something. Reem sat beside him)

Reem (cupped his face) : Are you ok?

Jai : hmm. Why?

Reem : You are thinking something. I am noticing it from many days. All ok?

Jai : hmm. Don't worry.

(Reem sighed. She went towards closet but she felt something weird and ran to washroom. She started throwing up. Jai who heard the voices came in washroom and saw her. He got worried. He helped her and she cleaned her face. Both came out of the washroom.)

Jai (worried) : Reem what is happening? Are you ok?

Reem (smiled) : Yes Jai... I...

(She started feeling dizzy. She held her head with her hand. Jai got worried and held her.)

Jai (worried) : Reem... What happened? Say na... Reem... Reem....

(But Reem fainted in his arms. He got scared. He made her lay on bed.)

Jai (rubbing her hands) : Lucy call doctor fast and call others also.

Lucy : Ok.

(Lucy called others and doctor. All came in their room. Avu saw her and went to her quickly. AM also went to her)

AM : What happened to her Jai?

Jai : I don't know mom. She threw up and then fainted.

Avu : Bhai call doctor.

Jai : Yeah. I did.

(AD was just standing there doing nothing. After some time doctor came and check her)

Jai : Doctor what happened to her? Is she ok?

Doctor : Jai she is pregnant.

Jai : Oh. Ok. Thank god....WAIT WHAT?

Avu : Yayyyyy. Bhai I am gonna be bua.

AM : congratulations Jai.

(Doctor also congratulated him and went away. All others also went. Jai was still shocked. After some time Reem stirred and woke up. She saw Jai sitting beside her. She kept her hand on him)

Reem : Jai what happened?

(Jai looked at her.)

Jai : You fainted. So I called doctor and he said that you are pregnant.

(Reem got shocked but happy. She couldn't believe her ears. She hugged Jai)

Reem : Really?

Jai : Hmm.

(After some time she pulled back. She looked at Jai who was still shocked. Horror came on her face)

Reem : Ja.. Jai...

(Jai looked at her)

Reem : Are you not happy?

(Jai looked at her for some moments. She got tears in her eyes thinking Jai will ask her for abortion. Jai then just took her in his arms and started twirling her)

Jai (happily) : Are you mad? Who will not get happy? I am super duper happy. Oh god... Someone will call me Dad. Waaow... Thank you Reem. Thank you so much. I love you. I love you a lot.

(Reem smiled in tears. He then put her down)

Jai : Ok ok. Now you won't do any work. I will do. Wait why will I do? There are workers for that. Ughh. Leave it. You know what I am so happy. I can't be happy more than this. I....

(He was blabbering. Reem was smiling. Jai then saw Reem and stopped. He leaned in and kissed her forehead. Then they rested their foreheads together. Jai wiped her tears and kissed her eyes. He made her lay down)

Jai : Now you should sleep. You are weak.

Reem : At least let me change my clothes.

Jai : You wait I will take you to closet.

(He picked her up and went to their closet. She changed her clothes. Then again he picked her up and made her lay down on bed. He sat beside her caressing her hair)

Reem : You also sleep na.

Jai : First you sleep then I will.

Reem : No. Come. Sleep.

(She pulled her. He layed down beside her and pulled duvet on them. He pulled her closer and started patting her back. He was very happy that he forget about Avu. They slept in each other's arms)
.
.
.
EOC***