45.Are you a gay?

Vaish got ready quickly. She looked at time. It was not late. So she started keeping her things on their places and was just cleaning the room. Avu also got ready and was placing her important things in her bag.

Abhi was going from girl's hostel to his room. He was smiling like an idiot. He was thinking about the moments they both spend together. Her beautiful face was not moving aside from his eyes. 

Abhi (in mind) : Man... What have you done to me beautiful girl? No no no the most beautiful girl in this whole damn world. You look really beautiful. Her small black button eyes, her small cute nose, her cute pretty blushy cheeks, and and and her cute smile. And not to forget her pinky lips. I so wanted to kiss her. Oh god...... I am gone mad. .........I am gone mad......(Shouts loudly) : I AM GONE MAD

(He shouts this so loudly while spreading his hands in air and while sitting down on his knees. Whole boys hostel was looking at him as if he is an alien who just landed on earth and is finding his UFO to go back. Abhi didn't realize what he did. Faisu came towards him as soon as he saw him. He shook him)

Faisu : Abey kya kar raha hain? Izzat lutani hain kya? Uth.

(He made him stand. But still ABhi was lost in his LA LA land. Oh sorry in VaishnaviLand.)

Faisu (dramatically to all students) : Chalo jao ab. Show khatam ho gaya. Paisa baad mein de dena. Niklo ab.

(All went away)

Faisu (to Abhi) : Aur aap janaab. Kya ho gaya hain? Why are you behaving weirdly. Chlo room mein.

(Abhi didn't listen to him. Faisu took him in his room. He looked at Faisu. Faisu got confused. Abhi held him through his shoulders. He got more confused. Abhi was looking at him. Sorry staring at him. Reem, Anu, Sid also reached there. They all got confused. They were just looking at Abhi and Faisu. 

Abhi slide his left hand on Faisu's waist. Faisu's eyes widened. He was about to shout but Abhi pulled him towards himself that their chests pressed against each other. Faisu's voice got stucked in his throat. Abhi came close to his face. Faisu started sweating. Abhi kissed Faisu on his left cheek.)

Sid, Reem, Anu (shouting) : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(Abhi came back in his senses. He left Faisu and realized what he did.)

Faisu (sweating badly, fake crying, keeping his hands on his chest) : HAyyyyyyyeeeee Ram meri ijjat lut gayi. Ab mein kahi muh dikhane ke laayak nahi raha

Reem : WHAT 

Anu : THE

Sid : FUCK

Faisu (fake crying) : yes yes... he was about to fuck me. Chiiiii.. Yuckkkkk... Blaaaaaaa

Reem : Abhishek Nigam What the hell were you doing?

Abhi (embarrassed) : Sorry di 

Reem : What sorry? Are you in your senses or not? Wait a minute... Are you a gay? Oh God... Tell me honestly are you a gay.

Abhi (shocked) : Di.... No..... I am not....Sid you toh say something....

Sid : Hatt... shooo away..... paas mat aana mere. Nikal yaha se.

Abhi (shocked) : what?

Anu : Then what? We don't want you now. 

(Abhi got shocked. He sat on bed thinking he did a huge mistake. He got sad. All looked at each other except Faisu and started laughing like a maniac. Abhi got confused but later understand that they were making fun of him. He sat on bed with a grumpy face.)

Abhi (winning like a child) : Di........

Reem (sitting beside him, laughing hard) : What di haaa? You only behaved like that. Oh god.........

Anu (rolling on floor) : Yes what we were supposed to do?

Sid (trying to catch his breath) : Dada......how can you.....

Abhi (irritated) : ha ab bass. 

Faisu (faking cry) : What bass... meri ijjat lutne wali thi. Accha hua yeh sab chillaye. warna... deva re deva....

Abhi : HA ab bass

(They stopped laughing. )

Reem : Ok now tell us why you behaved like that? Something happened?

(As soon as Abhi heard this his cheeks turned red. He again got lost in VaishnaviLand. All got confused but Sid guessed what must have happened. He kept quiet)

Anu (shaking Abhi) : Abhi what happened?

Abhi (coming back on earth) : ha.. no nothing.

Reem : Okay leave now. Boys get ready fast. 

(They all left. All got ready)

At breakfast table.....

(Sid's group was sitting. Avu's group came. Jai was talking on phone. Avu and Vaish entered in canteen. And by their looks they killed Nigam brothers. Abhi and Sid got lost in them. They both kept their one hand on their cheek and were staring at their girls. Soon they came back from their respective girls' land with the entry of the villains of their love story. Yes guys you guessed it right. They are the one and only Max and Rahul. They came behind Vaish and Avu. As soon as Sidshek saw them their hands slipped from table and their faces hit the table.)

Reem : Kar kya rahe ho bewakufo?

Sidshek : Sorry di

(They both were continuously glaring at THEM. THEY took the places beside Avu and Vaish respectively. Sidshek's eyes widened. They started showing daggers towards THEM. Soon Avu's eyes met Sid's hazel eyes. She smiled cutely. Sid who was glaring at Rahul quickly averted his gaze towards Avu. He also smiled at her. She saw him frowning a little. She looked at the direction. She saw he was looking at Rahul. She understood and chuckled. She moved towards  Vaish. With Abhinavi, Vaish looked at Abhi. Abhi was waiting for her to look at him. He quickly smiled to which she blushed and smiled. Max moved towards her. Abhi saw this and frowned. She saw this and chuckled. She moved towards Avu. 

Avu and Vaish both moved towards each other at the same time and got hit to each other. They looked towards each other and smiled nervously. They quickly sat straight and started eating quickly. Sidshek saw this and got nervous. Later, Vaishneet didn't even look at Sidshek in whole breakfast. So, they both frowned and started eating their breakfast)

.

.

.

EOC***

Tell me in comments how was the chapter. Interesting track is coming soon. Stay tuned.