91.News Out

Next morning...
All were doing their breakfast except Vaish. She was just playing with the food. Abhi noticed this and placed his hand on her under the table. She looked at him with pale face. He assured her with eyes.

Ri : Vaish eat na.

Vaish : I don't want to eat anything. I will eat afterwards. End of discussion.

(Ri sighed. All finished their breakfast and went for the lecture. Abhinavi's first lecture was off. They decided to sit in garden. Abhi made Vaish sit under the tree and went somewhere. He came back)

Vaish : Where were you?

Abhi : Take this

(He gave her ice cream. She smiled widely taking it. Abhi smiled and fed her. After that Vaish put her head on the tree and closed her eyes. Abhi looked at her and sensed her condition. He felt bad for her. Her face was totally pale.

She was not at all feeling good. He moved towards her. He cupped her face. She opened her eyes. He just put her head on his chest. She immediately hugged him softly. He hugged her softly caressing her small body and her hair)

Abhi : Vaish are you ok?

Vaish : Hmm. I am feeling heavy. My head is hurting a lot.

Abhi : oh

(He pulled back and started massaging her head. She felt fine. He sighed in relief when she smiled slightly. After some time Vaish layed down and put her head on his lap. He smiled and caressing her hair.)

At lunch....
All were eating. Vaish was not feeling to eat but then also she was eating. Suddenly they heard two familiar voices. They looked at that direction and found Jai and Reem coming towards them.

All : Bhai/ di

(They all went and hugged both of them. They were very happy to see them. All were hugging Jai except Vaish. She was feeling so ashamed to even look in his eyes. Abhi was hugging Reem with guilt. They all broke the hug)

Jai : Vaish....

(Vaish couldn't control and ran towards Jai and hugged him tightly and started crying. Abhi sensed her condition. All thought that she was crying as she missed him)

Jai (caressing her head) : Ok ok. Stop crying now. You will look like a chudail.

(But still Vaish was hugging him tightly. He felt little weird. But he let her hug him the way she wants. He kept caressing her hair. Reem also caresses her hair and kissed her head.

After some time Jai spoke)

Jai : Vaish enough now.

(But he didn't feel her movement. He got confused)

Jai (pulling her) : Vaish. Baccha look at me.

(All got tensed now. Abhi got worried more. Jai pulled her back and saw her eyes were closed which is indicating that she fainted. All got shocked)

Jai (patting her cheeks) : Vaish... Vaish... Look at me.. Open your eyes... See here...

(Jai got tensed)

Reem : Avu bring water.

(Avu did. Reem sprinkled some water on Vaish)

Reem : Vaish... Open your eyes.

(No movement. Jai got scared)

Jai (taking her in bridal style) : Ri call doctor fast and say him to come here fast

(Ri nodded. Jai picked her up and they went to hostel. Abhi was getting scared for Vaish and for Jai also. Jai put her on bed and rubbed her hands. Doctor came and all went out side)

Jai : Can anyone tell me what happened to her?

Anu : Don't know bhai. She was fine.

(Jai nodded)

Reem : Jai calm down. Nothing will happen.

(Jai nodded. Doctor came out)

Jai : What happened to her doctor? How is she?

Doctor : Can you all come inside please?

(All were confused but went inside. They saw Vaish sitting on bed with her head on headboard. She was looking scared and sad. Looking at her Abhi's heartbeat started racing at highest rate.)

Jai : What happened doctor? Is anything serious?

Doctor : See she is pregnant.

(And that's it all were fired on Mars with the huge shock except Abhinavi who were scared as hell)

All : WHAT?

Jai (angrily) : Doctor have you gone mad or what? She is not married. How she got pregnant. Please check your equipment and your brain first. 

Reem (held Jai's hand) : Jai calm down. Calm down. (to doctor) : Doctor please check her once again. There must be something misunderstanding.

Doctor : I know you all are shocked. But she is really pregnant. That too for two months. She is two months pregnant. 

(All were shocked)

Doctor : Please take the decision fast. Or it will get late. You don't have much days. 

Reem (calming herself) : Doctor about what you are talking?

Doctor : I mean think if you want to keep the baby or you know what I mean...

(All were shocked to react)

Doctor : I will take your leave. Take care.

(Doctor left. All were shocked as hell. Abhi was sweating badly and so was Vaish. Suddenly....)

.

.

.

EOC***
Ab bolo kya karega Jai?