198.You can

In morning...
All were doing their breakfast when Fainat came there hand in hand. All saw them

Jack : Ladaai khatam ho gayi?

Mish : Come di. Sit.

(She sat there. Faisu also sat)

Faisu : We want to tell something to you all. 

Ri : Bol na fir.

Jann : Not now after breakfast

(All nodded and started eating. After breakfast all were sitting on the couch present)

Jai : Bolo kya bolna hain

(Jann was getting scared. Faisu held her hand and assured her)

Fainat : We don't want this baby

All : what?

Jann : yeah.

AM : Beta what happened? Why this?

Max : Are you mad or what? 

Ri : Kya hua hain?

Faisu : Will you all please stop?

(They stopped) 

Jann : The thing is we want to give this baby to Avu and Sid.

(They all got shocked. Fainat told them everything which they discussed. Sid was looking at Avu who was having tears.)

Jai : Are you both sure?

SM : Jann beta think again please. 

SD : Yeah it's not a joke. 

Jann : We know. We had discussed it already. See we can have our baby after this but we know Avu can't give one. We just want to fulfill her need. Nothing else. And it will be with us only in front of our eyes. So no any problem in it. 

(They all discussed it and then sighed. They agreed on this)

Jann : Avu...You are ok na for this?

(Avu composed herself and went to Jann)

Avu : I am so happy Jann that you took this decision. I am feeling so proud that I have you. I am really very happy. 

Sid : Yes Jann and Faisu. I am also very happy that you both took this difficult decision.

Sidneet : But we don't want this baby.

All : WHAT?

Jann : Avu why...

Avu : See Jann. I know you must have thought about it earlier. But Jann look at us. We both are happy with each other. We don't want to be happy by someone's baby. Don't get me wrong but how we will take your baby easily from you? Just think about it Jann. Imagine yourself at my place. I am sure you would have also taken the same decision. 

Sid : Yes Jann. We both are enough for each other. And we complete each other. We don't want to snatch your happiness. We are really happy that we both got you as our friends. We are really very proud. 

(They made Fainat understand their decision and after a lot of efforts they both agreed)

Avu : It's ok na that I can't be mom..it's...

Sm1 : You can.

(All turned and saw their family doctor coming towards them. They all got confused. He came and sit there)

Sid : Uncle....

Doctor : Yes Sid. When we did Avu's operation we thought she can't even produce babies but the thing is she can. 

ALL : WHAT?

Doctor : Yes. Today technology has been developed a lot. We can do one thing from it.

Sid : which?

Doctor : Surrogacy. See Avu can produce babies but she can't keep it in her womb as she has many injuries. But we can do one things. We can make test tube baby from their genes and keep it in some healthy girl's womb and she can give birth to the baby. But the baby will be yours as it will have your DNA. 

(All got happy hearing this. Sidneet were beyond happy)

Doctor : So you want it?

All : Yessss

(They laughed.)

Doctor : For that we need a healthy girl or women who has not done C section before and is healthy to give birth.

(All started thinking)

Doctor : It will be better if that girl is close to you all as you can also keep an eye on her. 

(All nodded and started thinking)

Radha : I am ready for it. 

Anu : I am also ready.

(Reem and Vaish also said same)

Doctor : Umm.. woh I think you are having babies right?

(they nodded)

Doctor : You should not do this as you are not fully recovered yet. After three years you can.

(They nodded)

Doctor : I prefer not to do this with any girl who is recently married and not having any child.

Anu : Why?

Doctor : If you have done any sexual activity then it may be possible that you can loose your child if you get pregnant in between this.

(All got sad again)

Mish : I am ready for it.

(They looked at her)

Mish : See I am not married but I am healthy and fit and I can also give birth and then back off as I am not involve in any sexual activity.

(All thought on this)

Sid : You sure?

Mish : Yess

(They got happy. Sidneet hugged Mish. Jack was feeling happy and proud)
.
.
.
EOC***
Next coming soon.