37.Abhi in danger

(Jann was now fine and was attending the camp also. All things were going normal)

Another day.....

(All students were doing their respective works. Avu and Sid have completed doing their LALALA things and were now back to camp. Sid was making faces looking at his plant. Avu saw her and chuckled)

Sid  : Ha ha haso haso. You are toh intelligent na ? I am dumb only.

Avu : Give me your book. I will write your report

Sid : Really?

Avu : Yes

Sid : Thank you babygirl

(He gave her his book. She started writing the report. He was just looking at her. Just then they heard something....)

Let's see what happened....

With Abhinavi....

(Vaish was writing her report quietly. Abhi was just doing time pass. He was playing with the his plant. Just then he started feeling uneasy. He was behaving weird. Vaish looked at him and narrowed her eyebrows. He was not spinning. Vaish got confused. Just then Abhi screamed on the top of his lungs. Vaish get scared and confused. All students reached there. Abhi fell on the floor. Reem came forwards and others also)

Reem : Abhi Abhi what happened? Are you ok?

Sid : Bro what happened?

(He was just screaming. Vaish saw something and got shocked. She went there)

Vaish (screamed) : Oh no...

Avu : Vaish what happened?

Vaish : Avu see this. 

Avu : oh no Vaish. These worms are just like......

Vaish : yes Avu. 

Avu : Oh god.

Anu : What happened? What are you talking?

(They ignored her)

Vaish : Ri go fast and bring blade.

Ri : ok

(He came back)

Avu : Vaish can you ?

Vaish : We don't have any option.

(Avu nodded. In no time Vaish wore gloves and held Abhi's right hand and started making cuts on his hands. Others got shocked. Abhi was screaming)

Reem (shouting) : What the hell? What are you doing?

Vaish : Please let me do. Mar jaayega woh

Reem : what?

Jai : Please let her do. And don't touch him.

Reem : what?

Avu : Please trust us. Usko kuch nhin hoga. mein haath jodti hoon aapke saamne. These worms are forming in his nerves. If they reach till his throat he will die. Please let us do. Please go and wash your hands.

(They did. Anu, Faisu ,Reem and Sid were crying. They sat on ground. Abhi was just screaming.)

Avu : Vaish fast. Worms are growing.

Vaish : Oh god. Let's cut at his arm joint

Jai : Yes that will be great

(Vaish started opening his shirt)

Faisu : Yeh kya kar....

(Jann slapped him hard)

Jann : Shut your mouth and watch