188. Sangeet

It was the day of sangeet. Everyone was overjoyed because all are going to dance on various songs. Dance for the couples are fixed. Here also Reem was looking after the arrangements. In early morning, she got up and before anyone could wake up she sent their costumes in their rooms. Then she went down and started getting everything ready. She was doing her work when she heard sounds indicating all are waking up. 

She made each and everything correctly. Then she made breakfast for all. She asked the servants to send each one breakfast in the room itself. They did. She took Jai and her breakfast in tray and went in their room. She went and put the breakfast on the side table. She saw Jai talking on the phone. She looked at Advika who was awake and was playing with her hands only. She took her and fed her first. Till then Jai came and saw them)

Reem : Jai eat your breakfast and get ready. 

Jai : You also eat na.

Reem : No I will make her fresh and then eat. 

Jai : Chup.

(With that he started feeding her. Reem smiled and kissed his cheek. Advika was drinking milk. Till then Jai fed Reem. They both were done. Reem took Advika to washroom and then made her fresh. 

Till then Jai ate his breakfast. Reem came out with Advika. Advika was all ready and was just smiling. She was wearing a pink frock with pick soft tiara and pink socks. Jai saw her and just awed at her)

Jai : AWWWW. She is looking so cute. My Princess.

(Reem smiled and gave Advika to Jai. He kissed her cheeks and put her down on bed. He put cushions around her.)

Reem : Jai let's get ready fast.

(Jai nodded. They went in closet. Reem pulls out his dress and gave it to him. He wore it. She found her dress and started getting ready. She pull out her top and was standing in front of mirror. Jai came from behind and back hugged her)

Reem : Jai not now. We are getting late. 

Jai : Ughhhh Fine

(He left her after kissing her neck. She wore her dress and started getting ready. She was also giving Jai his things like perfume, watch his handkerchief and all. She got done with her make up in 10 minutes. She wore her ornaments and tadaa. Jai was just looking at her with his eyes wide open. Reem chuckled)

Jai : Beautiful

(He kissed her. Reem smiled. They went out and saw Advika. Jai sat there only with Advika. Reem as usual went to girls' room. She saw girls were getting ready. Mish was not ready. She first helped Mish and then started making brides ready. They all got ready and went down)

On stage.....
(Mish and Jack came and stood beside each other.)

Jish : Hello Everyone...

Jish: So here presenting the dhamakedaar performance of our three going to get marry couples. Lessssgooooooo

(They went down. Sidneet, Abhinavi and Rax came on stage and started dancing on mashup songs. Then Jaireem came on stage and danced on a romantic song. At last Rinushka and Fainat also danced. 

Finally Jack came on stage and Mish came on stage from opposite sides and danced on Radha Teri Chunri in their style. At last of this song all started hooting and dancing. Aryan and Advika were with servants on terrace as music was loud. All were dancing and were enjoying. Our sidneet were in their dreamland. Sid kissed her neck making her blush hardcore.

He turned her making her collide on his chest. Then he put his hands on her waist pulling her closer. They were just lost in each other. Elders were also dancing. After dancing for almost a half day all got tired. Guests went away and these all sat on the chairs. Avu was tired a lot. Sid made her sit on chair and was rubbing her back)

MD : All enjoyed it.

Others : Yes.

(They were just sitting and talking. Advika and Aryan came down by the servants. Vaish and Reem took them. They all were talking randomly when Avu winced making everyone worried. They looked at her and saw her clutching her tummy)

Sid (worried) : Avu what happened?

Avu : It...It'ss... paining...

(He got worried. He held her hand and was rubbing her back. Reem gave Advika to SM and went to her.)

Reem : Avu are you on periods?

Avu : No

(Reem got confused but then she got to know that she must have pain due to the injury she got earlier.)

Reem : Jai call the doctor. I think because of injury it's paining. 

(Jai nodded and went)

 Reem : Sid take her in room. 

(Sid nodded and took Avu in room. He put her on bed. Reem and girls took out her ornaments to make her feel good. Doctor came and checked her.)

Doctor : She is fine. It's just because of over dance and tiredness. Her internal organs faced some pressure. She will be fine. Just don't make her feel tired and don't let her do much work. Take care. I have given her a shot. She will be ok.

(He went away. Girls made Avu change her dress. Reem fed her some light food. Then made her sleep. All were tensed. Jai made Sid and others understand and they all went to sleep)
.
.
.
EOC***
AAJ ke liye itna hi. Now I am tired. Bye.