41.Enjoying

I have tried Hone Laga Tumse Pyar in my voice. Please listen to it and tell me how is it. It's on my account that sidneetismylove

(Sidneet came back. They went to their respective rooms. After some time all went to have dinner. Abhi saw Max and Vaish coming together. He burned in jealousy. They all started eating. As always Jai started feeding Avu. Sid smiled at them. Avu was using her phone. Jai was scolding her for using the phone. She was pouting. Sid quickly took her photo secretly. He was smiling looking at them. Then his eyes fell on Abhi who was about to burst with anger. He was sending fire balls towards Max. Sid chuckles and looked at Vaish. Max was feeding her. She was talking with him and laughing.)

Sid : Broo what happened?

Abhi (angry) : Nothing. You do your dinner.

(Sid nodded and chuckled.)

Jann (sweetly) : Ri..........

Ri (boring) : Just tell n what do you want?

(Jann made him look and Jaineet and MaxVaish. He smiled. He pulled Jann close to him and started feeding her. Jai smiled at them. Here, our Faisu was also sending fire balls to Ri. In Avu's group boys fed girls their dinner and now started eating theirs. They were talking. )

After dinner....
Avu's group went for walk. Sid's group also went for a walk. They were walking. Suddenly, Vaish was about to fall but Max held her from her waist. Abhi again got jello. Max then took Vaish in his hands and twirled her. Jai chuckled at them. Avu pouted so Jai also twirled her and Ri twirled Jann. Then they three took girls to their rooms and went to their rooms.

At night.....
Sid came to Avu's room. Avu opened the door and jumped on him. Then she took chocolates and ice creams. Sid chuckled and fed her ice cream and chocolate. She was sitting on his laps. He was just roaming hands around her. She got goosebumps on her body. She blushed and hide her face on his neck. He placed her pn bed and started kissing jer. She clutched the bedsheet tightly. Sid moved his hands inside her shirt and la la la...

They enjoyed their timings.

Like this two months passed....
(Vaish and Max were getting closed to each other. Sidneet were also spending time as Jai was also busy with his studies. They all were enjoying with each other.)
.
.
.
EOC***
Small chapter. But sorry. Something big is coming. After few chapters. Today I am tired. Sorry for it.