162.The party turned into a mission

{This one is having a lot of twists and turns. So please give your reviews on it}

At Nandra Mansion...
All were enjoying when suddenly lights got off. 

Jai (shouted) : Guards...

(They heard a scream of Vaish and after that lights came in seconds)

Jai : Vaish what happened? 

Vaish : Someone pushed me.

SD : Where is Advika?

(Vaish looked here and there and they couldn't find her. AD and AM were busy so they didn't get to know about it. All panicked. Reem got numb)

Jann : Bhai where is she?

Abhi : Jann don't panic. There is something going on here. Don't create scene. We will do something.

Max : All go everywhere and find her fast. 

(They all wore Bluetooth and started to find her. Aryan was with AM. They were finding her from last 10 minutes. They couldn't find her. Jai and Reem were getting hell tensed. Just then Avu called Jai. He picked it up. Because of Bluetooth all heard their conversation)

Jai : Avu I will call you later..I...

Avu : Bhai I know baby is missing. Please stay connected. 

(All got shocked as they heard what she said)

Jai : Avu how did you know? 

Avu : Leave that bhai. First go in my room.

Jai : Ha yeah yes. 

(They all hurriedly went in Avu's room. Jai entered)

Jai : HA Avu bolo aage...

Avu : Let me talk with Lucy

Jai : Ok

Avu : Lucy Avu here. Open our secret door and let Jai bhai go there.

Lucy : Ok Avneet

Avu : Bhai go towards my small library and open the fifth book in the third compartment. 

(Jai signaled Mish. And Mish went there. She did as Avu said)

Avu : Open the 13th page and you will find some letters colored in red there. Find them out serially. 

(Mish did and remembered the word)

Jai : Ha Avu

Avu : Now bhai go and see the last compartment. You will find a small locker there. Type that password.

(Mish did as Avu said. They found a drone there.)

Avu : Bhai I have sent my heartbeats sound to Max. Make sure to scan it with the scanner of drone.

 (Max opened his phone and that drone scanned it. Nothing happened)

Jai : Avu nothing is happening.

Avu : Wait bhai...

(Suddenly they heard a sound of drone)

Drone : Connected with Avneet

Avu : yess. Thank you drone

Jai : Avu ...

Avu : Bhai now that drone I will fly all over the mansion and I am operating it from here. So move aside and don't cut the call. 

Jai : Okay.

(Avu started operating the drone from her laptop and it started flying. Now Avu can see the whole mansion)