156.Sorted a bit

All were shocked to see AM and AD there. Jai got up.

Jai : Mom Dad...

(AD rolled his eyes and went towards the bed on which Reem was sitting. He went and stood beside her. She got scared even SM and SD got scared)

AD (with his head down) : I am really very sorry Reem beta. I thought you married Jai just because of money. I didn't know that you are the daughter of the richest businessman of Kolkata. I got to know about all the wedding incident few days ago only. I am really sorry I thought you like that and also treated you like that. I am really very sorry.

AD (sighed, Joining his hands in front of SD) : I am very sorry. I did wrong with your daughter. You can punish me for that.

(All were shocked to the core. They were numb to react anything. SD came back in senses and held AD's hands)

SD : Sir what are you doing? Please don't say like this. There is not any fault of yours. Please don't make us feel ashame. We don't have that much standard.

AD : Don't say this. You are really a gem. Your daughter is also very beautiful inside out. I am really very sorry.

Reem : Don't say sorry dad. I should say sorry that because of me all those things happened. I should have just told you about it. But I took the decision on my own. I am sorry.

AD : Shh. It was not your fault. Come here.

(He spread his arms. Reem looked at SD who nodded. She hugged AD. AD wrapped his arms around her softly. All smiled at them. SM and AM got tears. AD caresses her hair softly and kissed her head. They pulled back. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. All got happy)

AD : How are you feeling? Are you fine?

Reem : Yes dad.

(AM came forward and hugged her and kissed her head.)

AM : Let's see the baby.

AD : Oh yes.

(SD, SM, AD and AM moved to the crib. AM bend down and slowly took the baby girl in her hands. All smiled at them. She kissed her forehead lightly and moved the baby towards SM. They both smiled watching her.)

AM : She is beautiful.

(AD looked at Jai who was just standing there watching them. He rolled his eyes and pulled him that he got startled. All were watching them. AD took out some notes and move it in a circle around the baby and put it in Jai's pocket. He then pushed Jai aside. All got to know that he is still angel on Jai)

AD : Let me take her.

AM : Yeah. Take slowly.

(AD moved to her and slowly took the baby in his hands. He smiled widely and kissed her forehead. Jai took their photos. As soon as AD kissed her forehead she opened her small button eyes. All got attentive to see her eyes.

The moment she opened her eyes all got shocked. A tear escaped from AD's eyes watching her eyes and face. All understand his state. AM wiped his tear anc rubbed his hand. SD and SM looked at each other and sighed.

Jai also got emotional somehow. Reem got confused as she couldn't see the baby. AD composed himself and came out of his land. The thing is the baby girl has got the eyes just like her big bua that is none another than Vaish and also her cheeks are like Avu. So AD got emotional remembering his daughters. He gave the baby to AM.

AM composed herself and held the baby close to her.)

AM : Reem you want to hold her?

Reem (happily) : Yes.

(AM and SM went to her. SM helped Reem to sit properly and adjusted her hands and all. AM softly gave the baby to Reem. Jai recorded the video. Reem 's eyes filled with tears when she held her baby girl. She saw her eyes and got to know about the reason of all the emotional drama happened few minutes ago.

She held the baby in her embrace and kissed her cheeks and head. Jai smiled. All also smiled at them. SD and SM got happy seeing their princess happy with her princess now. AD and AM missed their small two Princesses. They were sad. Reem saw them and got to know about their state. So to lighten up the surrounding she said)

Reem : See how she is blinking her eyes...

(All looked at the baby who was blinking hed small eyes. She blinked it three four more times and then again closed them. All chuckled.)

AD : So, after three days there will be a grand party to welcome the new member of Nandra Family. It will be very very very huge. All Asia will remember it always.

(All smiled at this.)

AD : You both are not going back. Stay here for some days. We will be with each other.

(He said to SD and SM who just nodded)
.
.
.
The news of the arrival of the new member of Nandra family spread all over the world in the fraction of seconds. Abhinavi got to know about it.

Vaish : I can't imagine that I became a bua.

Abhi : And me Mamu.

Abhinavi : Waaow.

(They chuckled)

Vaish : Kaash I was there.

Abhi : It's ok Vaish.

Vaish : Hmm. Now see dad will throw a grand party for this news. All Asia will remember it forever.

Abhi : Accha?

Vaish : Yes.

(He kissed her head when they heard some voice. They looked and saw Aryan was making that voice)

Abhi : He is such a jello.

Vaish : Shut up Abhi.

Abhi : Huh..

(Vaish picked Aryan up and he giggled. Both Abhinavi laughed loud.)
.
.
.
With Sidneet...
Avu was sitting on Sid's lap scrolling her phone. Sid was doing his job. Which? Of course romancing. He was kissing her neck continuously making her giggle time to time.

Avu : Siddoo stop it na.

Sid : No

Avu : Uggg... Fine

(He continued his work)

Avu : Now see Siddoo. Dad will throw a grand party for this news.

Sid : Accha..

Avu : Yes.

Sid : Okay now let's sleep.

Avu : Yeah

(They layed down. Sid pulled her closer and kissed her neck. Avu happily snuggled into his chest and they slept)
.
.
.
EOC***