128. Job Interview

One pleasant day...
Avu was standing in front of the big building came to give her interview. Sid had dropped her few distance away. She said him to go back to home as he has his interview in afternoon.

She went inside and went towards the reception. She told her to wait for sometime in waiting room. Avu had came up with her certificates and all. She waited for half an hour and then one girl came to call her and she went inside the cabin.

Avu : May I come in sir?

Boy : Yes please.

(She went inside and stood there. The boy turned his chair and saw her. As soon as he saw her he got lost in her beauty. She was standing there with a smile on her face. He was lost in her. He came back in senses when his phone rang. He switched his phone off and told Avu to sit. She sat there)

Boy : Hello, my name is Aditya. This company is of my mom. This is a tours and travels company. If you got selected then you have to gain too much knowledge about all places and all on earth.

Avu : Sure sir. I will learn it.

Adi : So, did you have any knowledge about this? Or you are new in this field?

Avu : No sir. To be honest I don't have any knowledge in this field. But trust me I am a very fast learner. I will learn much part in less time.

Adi : Ok. I like your confidence.

(Avu smiled. He asked few more questions on it and then interview got over)

Adi : Ok. Miss. Avneet. You are selected. I like your way of talking and also interaction is necessary for this job which is good on your side. So you are selected.

Avu : Thank you sir.

Adi : But before that I want to say few things to you.

(He said being serious)

Avu : Sure sir.

(She said being confused. But the thing which he said left her shocked. She couldn't decide what to say. She was just shocked. She just said that she will take the confirmation letter later. Then she went from there lost in her thoughts.

She started walking to their home. It took her one hour to reach there. She went inside and saw no one was there. She sighed and went to get fresh. She came back and saw Sid started getting ready.

He saw her and smiled. He went to her and pulled her closer)

Sid : How was your interview?

Avu : It was nice.

Sid : You got selected?

(Avu nodded.)

Sid : Waaow. Congratulations. Now I will go. I am getting late. We will talk later. Take care of you. Don't go outside. Don't open the door. And if someone dare to come inside then break their bones.

(Avu chuckled and nodded. Sid took his bag and was about to go but came back)

Sid : Give my good luck kiss.

(Avu smiled and kissed him on his lips softly and left him. She said good luck to him and he left kissing her head. She sighed and sat on bed. She was thinking about what her boss told her. She was thinking and thinking and then she slept there only)
.
.
.
With Sid...
He reached in the same  company in which Avu gave the interview and went inside. He was told to directly go inside for the interview. He went and politely asked to come in. Adi started taking his interview. He got impress by his attitude and all.

Adi : You are selected Mr. Siddharth. I like your attitude.

Sid : Thank you sir.

Adi : Are you experienced?

Sid : No. But I will learn all things very fast.

Adi : Okay. Before that I want to say something.

Sid : Ok sir.

(The thing Adi said to him left him shocked. He was just shocked to react anything. He said that he will take the confirmation letter later and went away from there. He reached home and saw Avu lost in her thoughts sitting on bed cutting vegetables.

He went to her and took the things away from her and kept his head on her lap. She smiled and kept her hand in his hair caressing it. He felt relaxed)

Avu : How was it?

Sid : I got selected.

Avu : Waow. Great.

Sid : hmm

Avu : Headache?

Sid : Hmm.

Avu : Go get fresh. I will make dinner fast in 20 minutes. We will eat and then I will give you massage.

Sid : Thank you love.

(Avu smiled. He went to get fresh. Avu quickly made dinner. They both ate it. Then Avu and Siwad quickly wash the dishes. Then Avu made Sid lay on her lap and started doing his head massage. He felt relaxed. But the thing Avu said next left him shocked)
.
.
.
EOC***