39.First day

After one month....

(Avu's group was enjoying in Australia. Sid's group also came home after their camp got finished. They all were also spending time with their families.)

Currently.....

(Sid was just laying on his bed and scrolling his Instagram. Not scrolling actually stocking someone. No need to make any suspense. That is Avu only. He was looking at her photos. He can't message her on Instagram as Jai can check her phone. So he was just looking at her photos. Suddenly, she posted a photo. He looked at that photo and got shocked. In the photo, she was standing with a boy and that boy was hugging her from back . Both were laughing. They were very close. His blood boiled. He zoomed that photo and got shocked. He saw that the girl is not Avu. She is Vaishnavi. He scrolled up to see the username. But the account was Avu's account only. He again scrolled down to see the caption. It was written "Missing someone who will keep me in his arms like this". As soon as Sid read this he smiled widely. He kissed his phone and cursed himself to think like that. He kept his phone aside and walked in Abhi's room to see what he is doing. He entered and saw Abhi is fuming in anger looking at his phone. Sid got confused. He went near Abhi and called him)

Sid : Abhi....

(Abhi looked at him with red fuming eyes. Sid startled and got scared a little)

Abhi : What?

Sid : What happened?

Abhi : Nothing. You want something?

Sid : N..no.. I was just thinking to play video game with you.

Abhi : Come then

Sid : N..no Let it be. I will play with dad.

Abhi (angry) : I said na come. Then come.

Sid (scared) : O..ok

(They sat on his bed and started to play a video game. Abhi was attacking Sid like there is no tomorrow. And Sid is feeling like he is getting crashed in real life also by the fuming looks of Abhi. He was gulping in fear. Finally he loose the game. They both stopped)

Sid (scared) : Broo. Are you ok?

Abhi (angry) : Yes why?

Sid : N...Nothing

(Sid got up and was going to leave when his eyes fell on Abhi's phone which was not locked. He got shocked looking at his phone. Then he smiled widely and went out)

{Can anyone guess what Sid saw on Abhi's phone?}

After one week......

(Gates of St. Crescent College got open and a beautiful morning welcomed all students to new the new year. Reem and Jai entered in third and last year of college. And others in 2nd year. All went in and were doing their breakfast. Sid's eyes were continuously searching Avu. After some time Avu's group entered in with a total sass. Sid's eyes fell on Avu who was coming in canteen while jumping up and down. He smiled widely. She was laughing and jumping. While jumping she accidently pushed Vaish. Vaish was about to fall but sm1 held her through her waist. Avu's group awed at them. They both came in senses by someone's shout. That some one's shout was non another than Faisu. All looked at him)

Faisu (screaming) : Abey saale andha ho gaya hain kya Abhi? Kya kar raha hain?

(Abhi looked down at Faisu's hand and saw that instead of putting fork on bread he put his fork on Faisu's hand.)

{Who remembered this scene of Hagrid and Professor. Fillius from Harry Potter?}

(All were shocked)

Abhi : sorry bro. Sorry.

(He took his fork back. Sid chuckled sensing the situation. Faisu rubbed his hand. There is not deep cut. Reem applied medicine on his hand. Avu's group came and settled down at their places. Jai was about to sit but instead he came in front of Sid's group. All got confused)

Jai (in cold voice to Abhi) : How are you now?

Abhi : I am fine

(Jai nodded and went away. Sidneet and Abhinavi smiled a little. They all were sitting and eating silently. Abhi's eyes fell on sm1 who was sitting beside Vaish very close. His blood started boiling but he controlled. They finished their breakfast and went for the lecture)

.

.

.

EOC***

small chapter because I want you all to think on it. Give me your reviews on it. And let me know what are you guys thinking about it.