159.Mish

Next day...
With Sidneet...
They both were working in office with others when a girl entered there. She was very beautiful, white and with very light make up. She was wearing a formal dress with the coat in her hands. She entered in office with full swag with her high heels and came inside. After her two guards came just behind her. 

As soon as she entered in office, Avu saw her and got shocked. Behind that girl one boy came looking at his phone. He came and stood beside the girl with his hand around her waist. That girl stopped in front of Avu's desk and took a proper look of Avu's face. All stood up.

That girl took off her glasses and got shocked to see Avu there. He looked here and there and saw Sid standing there shocked. She was about to scream on the top of her lungs)

Boy : Mish what happened? Why did you stop?

(He said looking up from his phone. As soon as he saw Avu he got shocked. But Avu gestured him to look at that girl. He looked and saw that she was about to scream. He quickly put his hand on her mouth and shut her mouth. He composed himself)

Boy (whispered) : Mish we will talk later. First let's go in.

Girl : Hmm

(That girl adjusted herself and stood straight. She threw her coat in the other hand. The boy again held her through her waist and pulled her close adjusting himself. He looked here and there and saw a girl throwing daggers at him. He gulped in fear)

Boy : Let's go.

(They both went in Aditya's cabin. As soon as they went Sidneet took a sigh of relief. They looked at Radha who was fuming in anger. They chuckled and signaled her to come at coffee section. Sid went first. Then Radha also went. Then Avu also went without anyone's notice. She went and saw Sid TRYING to console Radha who was fuming)

Radha : How dare he? First he himself came to me and now see him. He was..

Avu : Radha my baby my cutie calm down. Calm down. Drink this water.

(She drank whole glass in one go. Sidneet sighed)

Sid : Now listen to us. He is not cheating you. That girl is his sister.

Radha : Huh?

Avu : Yes. She is Mishti, Max's sister. They came here I guess for some work. He never mentioned her as she lives in New York for her studies. Ok? Don't think he is cheating on you. He is very loyal.

Radha : Sorry.

Sidneet : It's ok yaar

Radha (smirked) : Couple goals

(They looked at each other and laughed. They sat there for a coffee)
.
.
.
In cabin...
Aditya was waiting for the clients to come when the door burst open revealing Max and Mish. Aditya welcomed them. They sat down.

Aditya : So, Sir ma'am welcome here!

Mishti (politely) : Sorry to say Mr. Aditya. But it will be very nice if you directly start the presentation. 

Aditya : Sure ma'am

(He started the presentation and they both loved his accent and other things. After some time the deal got finalized.)

Max (shaking his hand) : We are ready for it. 

Aditya : Thank you so much sir. Come this way.

(They all came out and stood in front of all. All stood up. Mish was looking at Aditya.)

Aditya : So, guys here today we have finalized the biggest deal of my life with them. Cheers to it.

(All clapped.)