113. I will be happy from now

Three days later...
Avu, Jai and Reem came to Kaur Mansion only to get surprised. Why? Because they saw their parents standing right in front of them. They got happy. Avu saw AD and ran to him. He engulfed her into a tight hug. AM came and caressed Avu's hair. 

AD : How are you baby princess?

Avu : I am fine dad.

AM : Avu come to me.

AD (glaring her) : No she won't. 

AM : You....

Jai : Stop mom dad.

(AM and AD looked at him and saw he and Reem standing there. Reem was nervous. She came forward and touched AM's feet. AM smiled and kept her hand on her head. Reem smiled at this. She got up and was about to touch AD's feet but he stepped backwards)

AD : Princess come sit here.

(By his behavior only she got that he still not accepted her as his daughter in law. She sighed and put a fake smile on face and stood up. AM and Avu didn't liked AD's behavior but they kept quiet. AD made Avu sit beside him on sofa. AM sighed and went towards them)

AD : So, tell me what things you enjoyed?

AM : ohooo. Let her get fresh at least.

AD : I didn't ask you.

AM (rolling her eyes) : Whatever.

Avu : Stop it both of you. I will tell and then will go to freshen up.

AD (victory smile) : See. She supported me.

AM (spreading her arms towards Jai) : Come Jai you are only my child.  

(Jai came to her and hugged her. Avu and AD rolled their eyes on them. Reem who was admiring them gets emotional remembering her family. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She wiped them and started going upwards taking luggage. One servant came and took the luggage from her. She smiled at him and went upwards. Avu, AD, AM and Jai were enjoying their family time but Jai was somewhat lost and was observing Avu. Out of nowhere Avu said something making all of them shocked)

Avu : Mom Dad I am joining office from tomorrow. 

Jai, AD, AM : WHAT?

Avu : Yeah. 

AD (happily) : Really?

Avu : yes dad.

AM : Nice Avu. Now I am sure that our industry will be at no. 1 position in the world. 

AD : Of course. My son had made a great work already and I know my daughter will do the same. Hain na princess?

(Avu nodded. Jai was still shocked to react anything. He couldn't figure out Avu's behavior. But he remained quiet. After some time they got fresh and came for dinner only to see Reem arranging table. AM got shocked)

AM : What are you doing?

Reem : WOh...

Avu : Mom you won't believe but trust me Bhabhi makes world's best food. You will also like it. Come sit na. 

(They all sat and started eating their dinner. Avu also made Reem to eat with them. AD was silent. All loved her food. AM praised Reem when AD went to their room. Avu hugged Reem and went to her room. Reem and Jai also went to their room. As usual Reem slept on couch. Jai was not sleepy so he was just roaming around the mansion.)

With Avu...
She was sitting on her bed talking to the bracelet which Sid gave her.

Avu : You know what Siddoo, I didn't get sad whole day. I talked nicely to all. You said to me na that I should be happy. So now I am happy. But I am missing you so freaking much. You know I also said dad that I will join office from tomorrow. I don't want to waste time doing time pass. It will make me feel sad only. So I will keep myself busy. Ok now. I am tired so I will sleep now. Good night. Love you.

Avu : Good night Lucy.

Lucy : Good night Avu. 

(She kissed that bracelet and slept keeping her hand on her heart.)

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Sid...
He also decided that he will never make his parents sad looking at him. So he was also behaving happy. His parents thought that he became fresh after coming from trip. 

He was sitting on bed and was talking to bracelet Avu gave her.

Sid : You know what kiddo, I have decided that from now I won't be sad. I know you are looking at me from this bracelet. And I don't want you to be sad because of me. So now I will be happy. But but but I am missing your warmth. Ughhh. It's so difficult to sleep without you. But I had to. Chlo bbye kiddo. Good night. Love you.

(He kissed that bracelet and kept his hand on his heart and slept)

.

.

.

EOC***
Tell me in comments how was the chapter? 
Very big big twists are on the way. 
Stay Tuned.