119.Mission starts...

In evening...
Jai came early before dinner time. He directly went to their room. Reem was waiting for Jai only. He came and saw her packing stuffs and running here and there. He went to her and held her.

Jai : Reem I said na not to take stress. I am here na. Why are you running here and there?

Reem (pouted) : Sorry na.

Jai : Fine. Let's go. Let's do dinner.

Reem : Yes.

(He got fresh and went down. Everyone was there for dinner except Avu. AD and AM went after dinner as they wanted to discuss something. Jaireem were sitting waiting for Avu. After some time Avu entered in hall with full swag bursting the door on the wall and making everyone flinch. Jaireem were again sad about the door but now more sad about the wall.

Other workers were sweating. Avu didn't look at anyone and just went in her room stomping on stairs badly. Now Jaireem were feeling bad for stairs. After some time Avu cane down and sat for dinner. She looked at Jaireem who were already looking at her. Jaireem smiled at her.)

Avu (almost yelled) : Reem bhabhi....

Reem (scared) : Yes Avu...

Avu : How are you?

Reem : I am fine Avu..

Avu : Good.

(She gave a tight smile and took spoon in her hand dangerously. Jaireem were now feeling sad for that spoon. Soon Avu finished her dinner)

Jai : Um.. Avu...

Avu (trying hard not shout but failed) : yes bhai?

(Jai reem flinched. Jai also got scared for the first time in his life.)

Jai : No.. Kuch nahi

Avu (gave a tightest smile) : Fine. Good Night.

(With that she again went in her room stomping on stairs. Jaireem looked at each other and sighed. They went in room after their dinner. As soon as they reached their room Reem started paci g bere and there in tension. Jai sat on bed)

Reem (panicking) : Jai now what we will do? The situation is not under control. We will just mess up everything. What if something bad will happen. No no no. Oh god....

Jai (went to her and cupped her face) : Reem reem reem... Calm down. See nothing will happen. Why are you panicking? Calm down na. I am here na.

Reem : That's why I am panicking only.

Jai : What do you mean by that?

Reem : I am saying the truth only. Everytime you face something different you just take out your cold face and just starts to destroy life of the person standing in front of you with your anger.

Jai : What the hell?

Reem : Chup. Now think something.

Jai (made her sit on bed and he also sits there) : Ohoo. Reem. You are just over thinking. Now sit here and give me a sweet kiss.

Reem (extra sweet) : You want a kiss?

Jai (happy) : yes yes.

(Reem smiled and punched his chest. Though it was not strong but Jai was taken a back)

Jai : Oww. What was that? I think you are becoming strong because of this one. (He said pointing tonher belly)

(Reem rolled her eyes. Jai made her sit on his lap and back hugged her)

Jai : Don't worry sweetheart. Nothing will happen. I am here na. Don't take tension. Ok?

Reem : Hmm

Jai : Now let me call Max. He must be waiting. We have to leave also.

Reem : Hmm. Ok.

(He went to call Max. Here Reem's heartbeat was increasing because of fear. Jai came back after some time.)

Reem : What Max said?

Jai : He said he is ready. Now let's go.

Reem : Hmm.

Jai : Lucy turn off all the security camera's of mansion for next 30 minutes. And also turn off all the gadgets.

Lucy : Ok.

Jai : Good. Let's go Reem.

(They went to Avu's room and saw that she was sleeping. Jai went and picked her up. Reem took Avu's phone with her and both went out side. They reached Hall. Outside the house they didn't had to give their retina scan as Lucy had did her job nicely. Jai has already instructed his guards to provide security at the other side of mansion so that they can escape easily.

Reem opened the door of the car and Jai put Avu in it. They both sat there. Jai drove off to the airport. They reached and went inside their Jet. Jai put Avu on a comfy bed and sat beside Reem. Both sighed. Reem put her hand on her stomach as she got somewhat tired. Jai who saw this pulled her on his lap and patted her back)

Jai : You ok?

Reem : Hmm.

Jai : How many pills you gave to Avu?

Reem : I could only give two sleeping pills to her as it can cause taste change of dinner.

Jai : Okay okay. Now let's go and sleep now. You should take rest.

Reem : Hmm

(Jai and Reem also went and slept on their bed in their jet)
.
.
.
EOC***
Ab kal tak apna apna dimaag lagao aur batao Jaireem kya kar rahe hain.
😏😏😏😈😈😈