32.Taj Mahal

(Waise I forgot to tell you that all college students don't know that Avu, Jai and Vaish are Nandra's kids. I mean they all just know that they are rich but don't know that they are this much rich and are kids of Asia's number 1 businessman. Only their college Principal knows about this. Jai and Vaishneet also never mentioned this to anyone)

Next Morning.....

(Avu's group woke up and went down. They met in hall)

Ri : Yaar bhai... Let's go for a walk na. See weather is so fresh.

Jai : Ok fine. Girls are you coming?

Girls : yes

Jai : Okay let's go. Guards we are going for a walk.

Guard1 : But sir....

Jai : Don't worry you can come behind us if you want.

Guard 1 : ok sir

(All went out for a walk. Guards were also there with them in front and back. They were walking and talking. Suddenly Avu saw Sid doing his workout. She got happy to see him after two days. She was staring at him as he was working out without his shirt. She was craving for a tight hug. 

Sid saw her and got happy. He also saw that she was staring at him. He smirked. Avu's group was walking in front so Sid was about to go towards her but one of Avu's guard came and stand beside Avu. Avu came back in senses and frowned at the bodyguard and went towards Vaish. Sid also got sad. He also wore his shirt and went in his room.)

{Waise my readers kuch aur bhi batau? chlo bata hi deti hoon.}

(All this while Jai and Ri were walking in front. Suddenly Jai's eyes fell on Reem who was doing her workout with her headphones on. She was looking extremely hot in that clothes. Jai gulped. He was staring at her body. Suddenly Ri saw him lost somewhere so he shook him and Jai came back in his senses)

Jai (in mind) : What the hell were you doing Jai? Have you gone mad? Oh god. What if ....? No no no. I have to do a lot of things. These things are just useless. Grow up Jai.

(He shrugged his thoughts and started walking again.)

At breakfast.....

(All students were there in a big canteen including Avu's group. All were inside. Jai was talking something with the bodyguards. Then he came inside and sat with others and started eating. Sid saw Avu and she also saw him. She was looking sad so Sid gave her a flying kiss and she giggled and caught it. No one noticed it {Pata nahi kaise but mera ff hain meri marzi} 

All were eating when teacher came)

Teacher : So students as today the nursery is closed so we have to stay here only for today. From tomorrow we will do research on it. If you want you can visit some places here. But be careful.

(You all must be thinking what teacher said na ? Let me elaborate... So the thing is the message that came on everyone's phone was like- 

"Everyone should attend the biggest nursery of the India which is in Delhi. All have to do research on it and also submit the report when college will start"

(I think now all must have got idea of what is happening. Let's go back to the story....)

at Sid's side....

(All meet at the big hall after breakfast)

Faisu : Yaar I am getting bored. 

Anu : Tu hamesha bore hi hota hain

Reem : Let's go somewhere na 

Abhi : yes we will go to see Taj Mahal

All : yessss

(They got ready and were going when Sidshek saw Vaishneet in their bungalow's garden reading the books. Four guards were standing with them. Abhi got some idea)

Abhi (intentionally loud to let Vaish hear) : See see some people can't even go anywhere. They are just showing off while keeping bodyguards. Ham toh chlte hain Taj mahal dekhne

(Vaish ignored this but didn't say anything. Avu looked at Sid who was smiling sheepishly. She smiled back. But guards thought that Sidshek were troubling Vaishneet so they took out their guns. Vaishneet saw this. Sid's group was just looking at them with mouth open)

Vaish (stopping them) : No please don't do anything. They are not troubling us. (to Reem) Please go from here as soon as possible. Sorry for that.

(Reem nodded and all went from there. Sidshek were still busy in thinking how death felt them few minutes ago

(Vaishneet went inside. They all were now talking. Suddenly Avu got some idea)

Avu : Bhai bhai bhai........

Jai : Calm down girl what happened?

Avu : Bhai let's go to visit Taj Mahal na.

Jai : But we have visited it thousands of times Avu.

Avu(pouted) : Bhai pleaseeee

jai : okay fine let's go

Avu : yaaaayy

(Vaish looked at Avu and thought something but shrugged it off)

(They all went to visit Taj mahal. They went and saw Sid's group watching the paintings and all. Avu saw Sid and got happy. They also started roaming around. Guards were far from them as there is already security inside Taj mahal.

Sid saw Avu after five minutes. He got shocked + happy. Avu looked at him and smiled which he returned back)

Sid (in mind) : Now I have to do something. I can't live like this. I want at least 20 kisses from Avu. par karein kya? yesssssss ideaaa

(He saw one empty room. He pretended to go there. He looked at Avu and told her to come there through eyes. Avu smiled and said Jai that she is here only. Jai said ok because they know each and every corner of Taj mahal.)

Avu went there where Sid went and as soon as she went there she.....

.

.

.

EOC***

Hashhh. Double update. Let me know if you are liking this or not.