183.Fainted

Suddenly, they heard a thud voice. They looked at the direction and saw Avu on the floor unconscious. They got scared and went to her.

Sid (shaking her) : Avu... Avu... Open you eyes.

Jai : Sid take her to room. Doctor will check her.

(Sid nodded and took her in their room. Jai called the doctor who treated her. Doctor came there. All were outside. Doctor came after some time from Avu's room.)

AD : what happened to her?

Doctor : No need to worry. She just fainted because of weakness. She is still not fully recovered. Her hormones are changing continuosly. So, you have to take proper care of her.

(All nodded sadly. Sid was the most sad one. SM, AM and Reem went to prepare juice for her. AD and SD went out for some work. Others went in the room. They saw Avu still unconscious. They sighed and sat here and there. Sid sat beside Avu and put her head on his lap.

He started caressing her hair. Abhinavi and Jai were sitting beside her on bed. Max was sitting near her legs with Radha. Fainat and Rinushka were sitting on bean bag. Jack was sitting beside Sid.

Mish was sitting between Rinushka and Fainat. But she then got up and went towards Jack. She moved his hands aside and climbed on his lap and sat there. Jack made her sit neatly and back hugged her. She put her hands on his. All smiled at them. Max was angry but Radha stopped him.

Jai chuckled at them. After some time Reem came there with juice. She smiled at all couples. She put the juice on the side table and sat beside Jai and put her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his one arm around her. Vaish saw her)

Vaish : Where are Aryan and Advika?

Reem : Sleeping with their Dadi and Nani. Don't worry.

(Vaish nodded. Reem looked at Jai who was disturbed and was looking at Avu. She put her hand on his. He looked at her)

Reem (whispered) : She will be fine.

(Jai nodded and sighed. They all were waiting for Avu to get up. After about half an hour later she slowly opened her eyes)

Abhi : She is getting up.

(All got attentive and went towards her. Avu slowly opened her eyes and saw Sid. She smiled at him. He made her sit on bed carefully.)

Max : How are you feeling?

Avu : I am fine.

(All got some relief)

Reem : Drink this Avu.

(Avu pouted. Sid didn't even looked at her and made her drink the juice forcefully. She thought he is angry on her so she started crying)

Sid (cupping her face) : What happened? Why are you crying?

Avu (crying) : Are you angry on me?

Sid : No. But why?

Avu : Then why are you not looking at me.

All girls : Awwwwwww

(Boys chuckled)

Sid (wiping her tears) : No Kiddoo. You were making a cute puppy face. If I had seen it I would have melted. That's why I didn't look at you. Nothing else. I am not angry on you.

Avu (cutely) : Are you saying the truth.

Sid (smiled) : Yes Kiddoo...

(Avu smiled and hugged him. Sid hugged her back. Abhi ruffled her hair.)

Faisu : Avu let's play your favorite Video game.

Avu (excitedly jumped) : Yessssssssssss

(All chuckled. She jumped on Faisu and he took her to Video game room. Ri also went with them. Sid sighed. Jai went to him.)

Jai : It's ok Sid. It's for her good only. Don't feel guilty.

(Sid nodded. Vaish went and sat beside him and spread her arms. He immediately hugged her and buried his face in her chest. She caresses his hair and kissed his forehead. All smiled at them. Reem ruffled his hair. After about 5 minutes Sid slept there only hugging Vaish. Vaish smiled at him. Jai put him down on bed and covered him with blanket. They all came out of the room)

Anu : Till how much time we will hide it from Avu?

Jai : Don't know Anu. 

(All sighed and went for their respective works. Jai went and took Advika with him and went to his room. He layed on bed and put her beside him. He kissed her cheek. As soon as he kissed her she opened her eyes and saw him. She stared at him for 1 minute and giggled loudly to which Jai laughed. She giggled more. Their these moments got recorded by Reem who was smiling watching them. She layed on bed beside Jai.)

Jai (laughing) : Reem see her na. How much she is laughing yaar....

Reem : ha ha I can see that

(Jai took Advika and made her hover over his face. He rubbed his nose with her. She giggled more. Jai and Reem laughed. Jai kissed her softly on her lips. Oh come on he can kiss her. He is her dad. Reem smiled widely. Jai then layed her down on his chest and hugged her)

Jai : My baby..

Reem (rolled her eyes) : Yeah yeah. I know.

Jai : Don't be jello sweetheart.

(He said pulling her close and kissing her. Reem smiled and wrapped her arms around her. They were enjoying when AD called them. They got up and went down to see everyone sitting their with a serious face. They got confused)

Jai : What happened Dad? You wanna say something.

AD : Yes

(All were confused but the next thing which AD told them made them shock)
.
.
.
EOC***
Due to exams I couldn't post. Today only one chapter because I am tired. From tomorrow you will get double and triple updates.