174.Finally 😁🤭

Finally all things have came back to normal. Everything is sorted. The biggest rival of AD is arrested now. All are happy in their lives.

Currently...
Sidneet were laying on the bed and were doing nothing. It was afternoon and they were done with their lunch and other cleaning and all stuff. Avu was laying on Sid who was just scrolling down his phone. Avu was probably sleeping on him. She was wearing just her shorts and a crop top.

She was trying to sleep. It was very hot and she was getting hella frustrated with her hair. They were irritating her a lot. She was trying to move them and was getting hell frustrated. Sid who was scrolling his phone sensed her movement. He looked down and found her getting angry.First he got confused but then he got the thing. He chuckled. Avu looked at him with anger. He gulped in fear thinking that she can kill him with her gun. He smiled nervously at her. He caressed her head and grabbed her hair and tied them in a bun. She smiled at him immediately. He sighed in relief.

She got up and kissed him and again slept on him letting him handle her whole body weight. Sid smiled and wrapped his big arms around hed small baby body. He caresses her head and she fell into deep slumber. It was getting really hot. So, Sid pulled up her crop top from her back a little exposing it.

She was in a deep slumber and was breathing evenly. Sid also closed his eyes and fell into sleep. He was feeling very relaxed and stressfree. Both slept in each other's embrace.It was now 8 pm at night and still both were sleeping like no tomorrow. Avu on the top of Sid and his hands wrapped around her. Suddenly, it started getting cold so Avu shivered and opened her eyes. Because of her movement Sid also opened her eyes. Both sat on bed and looked here and there.)

Avu : Sid why it's dark?

Sid : Wait.

(He went and opened the lights. That's when they looked at the clock and saw it was 8.15 pm. Both gasped)

Avu : what we slept for this much time?

Sid : yeah. That was huge.

Avu : Oh god. I haven't even make dinner.

Sid : Leave it na Avu. We don't have any other work. So leave it na.

Avu : Siddoo aren't you hungry?

Sid : yeah I am

Avu : Then?

Sid : Umm....Let's go and taste some street food today.

Avu : Street food?

Sid : yeah.

Avu : Umm ok

(She happily went to get fresh. She came out wearing a casual outfit. After that Sid also got ready. At about 9.30 pm they went out. Sid took her to street food section. Both enjoyed eating many stuffs like Pani Puri, Daabeli, Shev Puri and other things)

Sid : So how was it?

Avu : Best

Sid : Ok now the last and the best one.....Pav Bhaji

Avu : ok

(They went to the last stall)

Sid : Bhaiya two plates Pav Bhaji

(He nodded and started making plates for them. He was making the things ready when two person came there)

Person 1 : Abey do plate Pav Bhaji de be..

(he said in a drunk voice. Other person looked at Avu)

Person 2 : Kya chikni hain re yeh...

(Avu didn't say anything. Sid was standing there TRYING to control himself)

Person 1 : Ha re. Bol Chalegi kya saath mein?

(He said sipping alcohol from his bottle. And this was it. Sid punched him straight on his face that he fell to the stall and his bottle broke. Avu held Sid's hand and he calmed down. That person who got punch fainted there. All got scared)

Avu : Don't worry. He will wake up after some time

(Quickly the stall person gave them their plates and ate Pav Bhaji. They got happy and started walking to home. Avu intertwined their hands together. They roamed in Jungle for some time and went home. As soon as they went home they threw themselves on bed)

Avu : Sid I am feeling hot

Sid : Ummm same here

(He said trying to keep his eyes open. Avu turned to him and pulled him close from his collar)

Avu : I can see two Siddooos... Waaow

(She said smiling and moving close to him. He got up and made her stand. She frowned. But he started to dance with her romantically. She smiled and started moving with him. They danced and did their signature step. At last Sid pulled her close by her waist. She gasped and put her hands on his well build chest. He moved forward and kissed her softly. She kissed him back. They were lost in each other.

Avu started caressing his hair with her hands and pulled him close. He also moved his hands seductively on her back. She shivered. They pulled back and looked into each other's eyes. Avu got shy and kept her head on his chest. He wrapped her body in his embrace. They pulled back. Avu went and sat on bed. She was still feeling hot.

Sid went to her and tied her hair in a bun. She looked at him and softly kissed him. He closed her eyes. She made him lay on bed and climbed on him. She sat on his stomach and opened his shirt buttons and pull it out. She layed on him and put her head on his neck. She started kissing his neck and jawline. He was getting turned on a lot. He wrapped his arms arond her.

She pulled back and pull out her top. Sid flipped her and started kissing her cleavage. He kissed her jawline and all over face multiple times giving her bites. He slide his hand to her back and started moving his hand all over her exposed back seductively. They got lost in their dreamland that they forgot all their environment and situations. Soon the atmosphere became intense and hot. They fell into their intimate world moving from the actual world.

All the beauty of the forest and nature welcomed them in their beautiful memorable and intense night. And at last they successfully became the one. They were not ready to leave each other. They experienced the meaning of love and they made love to each other whole night forgetting everything. And at the end of last ray of moon they slept peacefully in each other's arms with Avu on top of Sid and his arms wrapped around her whole naked body protectively. They were wrapped in a soft duvet and went in a deep sleep)...EOC***
Hasssssssh....

Phewwwwwww....
MY MY MY yeh kya likh diya maine.
He shiv shiv he Ram...