131.First Day in office

With Abhinavi...
Vaish woke up with a bad back pain. Abhi was beside her only. He went and sat beside her. He held her hand.

Abhi : Are you ok Vaish?

Vaish : Hmm. Back pain.

Abhi : Yeah. Wait.

(He went and brought hot water back. He tilted her softly not hurting her and kept the bag on her back. After some time she got some relief. He turned her and cupped her face)

Abhi (worried) : Are you seriously ok?

Vaish (smiled) : Yes. Abhi.

Abhi : Okay. Jack took the pen drive and now there is no need to decode that code as they had arrested them. Ok?

Vaish : Ok.

Abhi : Now you have to take complete bed rest.

Vaish (worried) : Why? Our baby is fine right?

Abhi : Yes. Vaish. Our baby is perfectly fine and healthy. But your some muscles are damaged so they need to recover. So for that doctor suggested complete bed rest.

Vaish : Oh okay.

Abhi : Now tell me. Any other body part is paining? Or you just fell on your back.

Vaish : Just back. Nothing else.

Abhi : Ok. Now tell me what will you eat?

Vaish : Ice cream

Abhi : I asked about food.

Vaish : Ice cream

Abhi : I asked about food Jaan

Vaish : Ice cream

Abhi : Nahi milega. It will increase the pain.

(She pouted. Abhi kissed her softly)

Abhi : Baby girl, please try to understand na. No ice cream.

Vaish : Fine. Give me daal chawal.

Abhi : Yes. That's like a good girl. Wait I will take it.

(He went and brought Daal Chawal which is already prepared by their chef as Abhi knew what Vaish will eat. He went and fed Vaish. Then she took medicines. But because of it she started feeling heavy so Abhi made her sleep. He also slept for some time)
.
.
.
With Jaireem...
Jai was making Reem ready. He helped her in bath. He made her wear bathrobe and took her to the bed and made her sit there. She was feeling dizzy because Jai had made her bath with warm water. She was sitting closing her eyes. Jai was in the closet searching for her baggy clothes. He came out and saw her sleeping. He smiled and went to her.

He made her wear her clothes carefully not disturing her sleep. She was in deep slumber. Jai layed her down and layed beside her. He pulled her closer and slept there only.
.
.
.
With Sidneet...
They both woke up early and get ready. Both started walking and reached at road. Avu started walking forward. She reached in office. Sid reaches after five minutes. She went and she was asked to meet Aditya. She went inside the cabin. Aditya saw her and smiled.

Aditya : Hello Miss. Avneet. Welcome.

Avu : Thank you sir.

Aditya : Let's go I will make you meet everyone.

(They went out side. All stood up)

Aditya : So, guys meet Miss. Avneet. Our new employee. She will work with us from today. Support her and help her.

(Saying this he went in his cabin. One person came to Avu)

Person : Hello Miss. Avneet. I am Mr. Khanna. You can call me Uncle. I am senior here. Welcome to our team. Come I will make you meet all.

Avu : Hello uncle.

Mr. Khanna : So, she is Radha. She has been worked here for more than two years.

Avu : hello Radha.

Radha (swwetly) : Hi

Mr. Khanna : She is Resham. She has been worked here for three years.

Avu : Hello..

Resham (plainly) : Hi.

(Avu frowned. Then Mr. Khanna took her to one lady)

Mr. Khanna (shyly) : And she is Miss. Kapoor.

Avu : Hello.

Miss. Kapoor : Hello beta. I am also senior here. You can call me Aunty.

(She said shyly looking at Mr. Khanna.)

Mr. Khanna : Come Avneet. I will take you to your desk.

(He took her to one desk and told her about her work. After some time Sid came there with their boss. As soon as he entered Avu smiled but hide. Mr Khanna started introducing him to others. He came to Avu and they just said hello to each other)

Mr. Khanna : She is Radha.

Sid : Hello

Radha (lost) : Hello....

Mr. Khanna : And She is Resham. And Resham he is Siddharth.

Resham (looking at Sid) : Siddharth? Aaha.. Na... Sid... Hi Sid... Resham here..

(She said forwarding her hand. Radha and Avu were looking at her. Sid just said hello and went from there. Mr. Khanna told the work to him. He started doing his work. Avu and Sid's table are opposite to each other and they were facing their backs to each other so they couldn't see each other. Sid frowned at this but started doing his work.)
.
.
.
At lunch...
All went to canteen and opened their tiffins.

Miss. Kapoor : Arey... Avneet and Siddharth is having same food today.

(Avu and Sid goy shocked. They gulped but just smiled nervously. Avu noted this incident in her mind. They finished their lunch with Resham and Radha giving flirty looks to Sid and Avu noticing this. Sid didn't get to know about it.

After lunch they again started working. At about 7pm they started going at home. As usual Avu went first and then Sid went after some time. Avi reached home first and quickly changed and got fresh)

Avu (in mind) : Sid must be tired a lot. I will quickly prepare dinner.

(Thinking this she started making dinner fast fast. Sid reached home and went to get fresh. He came back and got lost in the smell of healthy and fresh delicious food)

Sid : Avu yaar I can't wait to eat it.

Avu : Come fast. It's ready.

(Avu quickly put the food in dishes and they both ate it. Sid helped Avu to clean the dishes and they both then went for a walk in jungle. Sid made Avu wore her sweater and sweat cap and wrapped a shawl around her. They both went out and started walking hand in hand)

Avu : Siddoo

Sid : Hmm

Avu : Don't you think that Resham was getting tok flirty with you?

Sid (smirked) : Are you jello?

(Avu just looked at Sid with no expression. Sid quickly stopped with his teasings)

Sid : Don't worry I will try to make distance with her.

Avu (kissing his cheeks) : I love you

(Sid chuckled. Avu frowned)

Avu (showing him a punch) : Say I love you too

Sid : I love you too.

Avu : Good boy.

(She kissed his cheek. They walked a bit. Then both went home and slept as soon as they touched the bed. Sid took off his shirt and hugged Avu and wrapped them with blanket. They slept like that.)
.
.
.
EOC***