31.The message

This chapter contains some questions. If you want next chapter then you have to give me answers of them. Be ready 😏.

(They all took rest for that day.)

Next morning....
At both sides....
At 9am ...
Everyone's (I mean only kids not parents😒) phone buzzed at the same time. All were doing different things. They all saw a message and their faces fell. (Except one 😏😉.. Who??? Comment and tell)
.
.
.
At Sid's side....
(They told their parents about the message and started packing their bags.)

SM (Packing Reem's dresses) : What the hell they think of themselves?

Reem : Leave na mumma.

SM : hmm. But take care of yourself ha and your bros also.

Reem : Yes mom

(With that they hugged each other and Reem kissed SM on her cheeck. SD entered in room)

SD (rolling eyes) : There is nothing to take care of those two monkeys. So you just shut up and princess just take care of yourself. Don't care about them.

(Reem laughed and SD hugged her. She kissed him on his cheeck. SM rolled her eyes. Reem looked at her and chuckled)

Reem (pulling SM) : Ohoo mom. Come here. I will take care of them also. Now smile.

(SM smiled and joined the hug. SM and SD hugged Reem and kissed both of her cheecks. Suddenly they heard something. They looked towards door and saw Sidshek lying on the floor consoling each other)

Abhi : I said you na that they brought both of us from some garbage. See now they are just loving their own daughter.

Sid : I know Abhi. Let's go from here. No one loves us.

(With that they hugged each other. SD and Reem rolled their eyes. SM went and pulled their ears)

Sidshek : Sorry mommy sorry. Maaf kardo.

SM : Better.. Now come.

(They all did a family hug and went from there to airport where they meet Faisu and Anu. They all went inside the plane and flew off to _______)

{Fill in the blanks with proper word 👆}
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Avu's side....

AD : I wanted to talk with him. How can he??

Jai : Calm down dad. It's fine.

AD (sighed) : Ok.

AM : Leave it now. Guards will there with you.

Vaish : But mom. How..

AD : It's final Vaish. You are not going in college. So guards will be there with you. And that's final.

Vaish : Ok dad. But..

AD : Beta now no more questions. Come and give us hug.

(Vaishneet and Jai hugged them. They all left from there. They all took Ri and Jann with them and started their journey. They were in three different cars - one Jai, Second Vaishneet, third Ri, fourth Jann. There were more than 10 cars in front and back of them. They reached at ______ after some time.

{Fill in the blanks👆}

They came out of their cars. Immediately guards surround them. They took them inside. They went and saw all students there. Guards were taking them inside carefully. All college students were staring at them like they are aliens. Sid's group also saw them and were looking at them. Sid looked at Avu and smiled. Avu didn't look at him as she couldn't because of guards. Sid was also confused looking at bodyguards.

Soon one teacher came there)

Teacher (to bodyguards) : Hey, listen you are not allowed to come inside.

Abhi (in mind) : They are behaving like they are some celebrities.

Jai : Very sorry Ma'am. But you can call principal and ask him.

Teacher : I don't care. Just tell these guards to go out right now.

One guard : Ma'am here... Mr. Nandra wanted to talk to you.

Teacher (confused) : Mr. Nandra?

(Guard nodded and gave her phone. She talked to AD and sighed)

Teacher : Okay. You can come.

(All students got shocked. The guards took Avu's group inside in a special bungalow that AD has arranged for them.)

One student : Ma'am why separate bungalow for only them?

Teacher : See I can't do anything. It is for their safety only. Their dad has managed everything. And I request all of you to don't interfere in their matter.
They will be with us everytime except for night.

(Saying this she went. All students went in their rooms in which they were supposed to live.)

Sid (in mind) : Now what happened to Avu's dad? Why he is doing these much things for them? Did anything happen? According to me anyone of them is not a celebrity. Leave it.

(They all then went to take rest for that day. Avu's group also did their works and went to their respective rooms told by guards)
.
.
.
EOC***
Can you figure out what is happening??
Tell me in comments.