88.Check-up

With that sm1 threw something on floor and then whole classroom caught fire because everywhere there was Rockel in the classroom. Vaish got shocked.

Vaish (shouts) : Maya...

(But before Vaish could do anything Maya threw a rod in her direction and went outside an locked the door. Vaish was about to run towards the door but the rod hit her directly on her forehead and she fell unconscious. Blood came out from her forehead. While Maya closed the door and window from outside and left from there.)
.
.
.
Meanwhile.....
With Abhi....
He was sitting in garden waiting for Vaish. He was thinking something deeply.

Abhi (in mind) : What's wrong with Vaish? She is behaving weird. She sleeps a lot. She do tantrums while eating. She is getting chubby a lot. I mean it's ok but she was not like this. She doesn't do any make up and anything like that these days. Then too she is looking so much beautiful. I mean not only her face but hed whole body is glowing. It's good. But I am feeling something strange. She started to cry all of a sudden. Don't know why. Hmm. Let's think this later. Now where is she? Why she is this much late? Let's go and see.

(He started walking through the corridor finding Vaish. With each passing second he was getting scared. He was walking when he bumped into Maya. She was running around but she went away. He rolled his eyes. He was hastily walking around all over.

When he reached near that empty classroom he smelled smoke. He looked at it and saw that smoke was coming out of that room. He thought to look inside. He opened the door. As soon as he opened fire came out side. He coughed badly. He went inside somehow but what he saw left him in shock.

He saw Vaish was lying on the floor unconscious. Fire was spread all around her.

Abhi (shout) : Vaish...

(He tried to go in but all in vain because fire was everywhere. He called others and called them there)

Sid : Abhi what happened?

Abhi (crying) : Vaish... She is inside.

Teacher : Ab maregi woh pakka...

Ri (shout) : What the hell is going on? Call for fire extinguisher fast. If something happened to her na I swear the very next moment your whole college will get sealed.

(All got scared. They called for fire extinguisher. But they are gonna come late. All were crying)

Abhi (crying) : I am going.

(Before anyone could say anything he jumped inside. He was not able to breath because of smoke. He called for Vaish)

Abhi : Vaish... Get up.... Get up.... Dammit...

(He called her many times. At last she got up and sat  on the floor. Abhi got happy. But her head was spinning. Her body was weak. She couldn't even breath.)

Abhi : Vaish... Don't worry. Nothing will happen.

Vaish (stammering) : Abhi.... I.... Can't.. B.. Breath..

(Tears rolled down her cheeks. Abhi got worried)

Abhi : Vaish... Calm down. Nothing will happen.

(He looked here and there. There was nothing to help him. He took out his jacket and blew the fire from it and somehow he reached to Vaish. He went and hugged her tightly. She was not in her senses. She was very weak.

He quickly made her wear his jacket and picked her up. He went out but they both got injured. Without wasting any time they went to hospital. Doctor took Vaish inside. Abhi sat outside. All were there. Nurse treated his wounds. Doctor came out)

Doctor : She is ok now. But the smoke has entered in her lungs. But don't worry she will get fine. But the thing is she is very week. Not now but from last many days. So we have to do some tests. I mean her body checkup.

Abhi : Go ahead doctor.

(Doctor smiled and went. After some time she came out and what she said left all of them in shock. She said that Vaish is........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
having low BP. {Jisne jo socha sab sach bolna😏😏}

Doctor : See her condition is not good. She is having very low bp. Her hemoglobin is also less. You have to take proper care of her. After some time you can take her.

Ri : Thank you doctor

(Doctor left)
.
.
.
EOC***
Kaisa laga chapter?
Stay tuned for next chapter.