163.Trip to...

With Sidneet...
At night...
Sid got up to drink some water. He came back and saw Avu moving constantly on bed. He got confused and went to her. He made her sleep properly and started caressing her back and legs. She got relief and slept peacefully.

Sid smiled. He caressed her hair and kissed on her forehead. She smiled in sleep. Sid chuckled and layed down beside her. She came to him and possessively wrapped her arm around him. He chuckled and hugged her small body softly. They slept.
.
.
.
At Nandra Mansion...
After some time party got over. AD and AM sat on couch.

Abhi : Dad we want to talk.

(They told him everything. They didn't mention Avu anywhere. AD got angry. He furiously pulled out his gun and went to PD. He entered and saw PD sitting their tied with ropes. He didn't wait for anything and killed him on spot. They told their guards to handle the dead bodies and went to sleep as all were tired.

Jai entered in his room and saw Reem still waiting for Advika to open her eyes. She was still unconscious. He went to them. Jai softly hugged Reem.)

Reem (crying) : Jai please do something. See she is not opening her eyes.

Jai : Reem Reem shaant. She is fine.

(He consoled her. He then went towards Advika and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. And as always she opened her small button eyes and saw Jai. Reem and Jai got happy. Reem quickly took her in her embrace and kissed her softly all over her face. She quickly started feeding her milk. Baby was also hungry so she started drinking milk.

Reem got relief. Jai wiped her tears and kissed her softly. He went to closet and changed his clothes. He came back and put Reem's clothes on bed and went to get fresh. He came back and saw Reem making her sleep. She slowly put her on bed and put the blanket on her softly. Then she kissed her and turned.

She saw Jai looking at them. She hugged him and started crying. Jai hugged her back. He said all sweet words in her ear. He was caressing her hair. She calmed after some time. Jai took her to washroom and made her fresh and changed her clothes. He took her to bed and layed her down and layed beside her.

He pulled her on his body and started patting her back slowly. He felt her heart still racing. He caressed her back trying to make her calm. Soon due to tiredness Reem slept. Jai sighed and kissed her head and slept as he was also tired)
.
.
.
With Abhinavi...
Abhi : Today was really tough.

Vaish : Hmm

(Abhi back hugged her)

Abhi : What happened?

Vaish : What Avu will do when we will face her?

Abhi : Don't worry. She will understand us.

(She nodded. They looked at Aryan who was sleeping like no tomorrow. Both chuckled.)

Abhi : Sleepyhead...

Vaish : Aye.. Don't call him that. He is my prince.

Abhi : Yeah yeah

(Abhi pulled her and she landed on his lap. He kissed her softly and hugged her. They stayed like that for some time and slept)
.
.
.
In morning...
All woke up. They all got ready and came fir breakfast. As soon as Reem came AD went and took Advika in his arms. He kissed her softly and cuddled her. They all sat.

AM : Reem is she ok?

Reem : Yes mom.

AM : Ok now you eat some healthy food only so that she can get more strength. Ok?