151.Got Fine

After some hours...
Max was sitting with Avu's head on his lap and he was caressing her hair. She was lost in her thoughts. Max was praying for Sid. The door of the operation theatre got open. They both got up and got attentive. Avu's heart started beating fast.

Max : What happened doctor?

Doctor (smiled) : He is now fine. Operation was successful.

(As soon as Avu heard this happy tears flow down from her eyes. Max got happy and looked at Avu who was crying in happiness)

Avu : Thank you so much uncle.

Doctor : He is fine now. But still due to the effect of anaesthesia he is unconscious. Also he has to be kept under observation for some days. Take care.

(Avu nodded. Doctor smiled and left. Max hugged Avu)

Avu : Thank you Max. Thank you so much.

Max : Doll mujhe thanks bolegi. Ok fine I won't talk to you.

(Avu chuckled)

Max : Now wipe these tears. Give me a smile.

(She smiled)

Max : That's like a good doll. Now compose yourself. Your hero won't like to see you like this. Don't cry in front of him. Hmm?

(Avu nodded. They were like that when some voice disturbed them. Avu turned and saw Radha standing there. She got scared and shocked.)

Avu : Ra... Radha

(Radha came towards her and hugged her. Avu got shocked but hugged her back)

Radha (hugging her) : Don't get scared. I know everything. Uncle told me.

(Avu got shocked. They broke the hug)

Radha : You are very strong Avu. I am proud of you. Don't worry I am with you. Khanna Uncle told me that Sid is critical so I came here. But I am mad at you as you didn't tell me about this.

Avu (chuckled) : Sry Radha..

Radha : It's ok yaar. Now let's meet Sid.

Avu : He is unconscious. After some time we can meet him. 

(Radha nodded)

Avu : Come sit here.

(They were about to move but stopped and saw Max lost in something. Oh sorry not something but someone. He was constantly staring at Radha. Avu face palmed and chuckled. Radha looked at him confused and got scared as she is very shy girl and he was staring at her. Avu who noticed this chuckled and punched Max's arm.)

Max : Ouuuch. Why doll?

Avu : Don't stare at her. You are scaring her. 

(He looked at Radha who was looking down. He frowned. He composed himself)

Max(forwarding his hand) : Hello I am Max.

(Radha got shocked. She looked up at him and got shy. She looked at Avu who nodded her head. She shake her hand with his)

Radha (softly) : Hello... I am Radha.

(As soon as she shook her hand with Max he felt current in his body. But he soon composed himself and smiled at her which she returned back. Avu sensed the environment and giggled lightly. They sat there for some time. After about one hour doctor came out and told them that he gained conscious.)

Max : Avu you go first.

Avu : You also come.

Radha : Avu you go first. He needs you.

(Avu nodded and went inside. She entered and saw he was attached with wires. She got tears in her eyes. She went to him and placed her hand slowly on his hand)

Avu (crying) : Siddoo...

(As soon as Sid heard her voice he opened his eyes only to see his love standing there beside him. He saw she was crying. He spread his hand and in no time engulfed her into his embrace. The moment Avu threw herself in his arms she started crying. She hugged him tightly not wanting to go away from him. 

He caressed her hair and hugged her tightly. They stayed like that for sometime. Then Avu pulled back. He cupped his face and kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes feeling her touch. She sat beside him. He wiped her tears. She now composed herself.)

Avu : Are you feeling ok?

Sid : Yes. Don't cry. I am fine.

(Avu nodded. Just then Max and Radha came inside. Radha came first. Looking at her Sid got shocked and scared. He moved towards Avu and held her hand. Radha saw this)

Radha : Don't get shocked Sid. I know everything. I won't tell anything to anyone.

(Sid looked at Avu to which she nodded. Sid smiled at Radha. She came and stood beside him) 

Radha : How are you?

Sid : I am fine. Thank you.

(Radha smiled.)

Max : Bro

(Sid looked at Max and smiled widely. Max came and hugged him. Sid hugged him back.)

Max : You scared us yaar.

Sid : Sorry.

Max : You should be. Now get ready fast to handle your this kid again.

(He said pointing towards Avu to which she pouted. All chuckled at her. They talked for some time. Doctor came and gave Sid medicines. He then slept. All went outside)

Max : Okay Avu. Now I think I should go. 

Avu : Max stay for some days.

Max : No yaar Dad is alone in Australia. 

Radha (shocked) : You live in Australia? 

Max : Yeah.

Avu : Okay fine. Take care and thank you so vey much for the help.

Max : Kya doll. Again Thank you? 

(Avu giggled. They hugged each other)

Avu (whisper) : I know you had already taken Radha's number from my phone. But start your conversation politely. She is very shy ad simple girl. So be polite.

Max(blushed) : Yeah

(They pulled back. Max kissed Avu's forehead and cheeks. Radha smiled at them. Max then looked at Radha. She was smiling. He shook hand with her. She smiled.)

Max : See you soon.

(She smiled. Max pulled her hand slowly and kissed it to which she got shocked but found his gesture adorable. She blushed. Max chuckled looking at her and then went from there)

Radha : Chlo Avu I will also go now. Don't take any tension. He is fine now. I will handle everything in office. You just take care of you and him. Ok?

Avu (smiled) : Thank you so much Radha

(Radha smiled and went from there after hugging Avu. Avu smiled and sat on the bench being totally exhausted. She closed her eyes and sighed in relief)
.
.
.
EOC***