95.Ran away

(Jai came back in Delhi. He asked his pilot to drop Reem safe at her home. Though she protested that she will go alone but Jai said no. Jai walked in his house with dull face making his parents scared as he was never like this)

AM : What happened baccha?  

Jai : Mom woh.....

AD : Jai say fast

(And with that he told them each and everything. They both got shocked. AD held his collar)

AD (angrily) : Then what the hell you are doing here? Go and find my princess. Go...

Jai : No dad. She ran away with her own will. No one forced her. 

AD : but Jai. She is small. 

Jai : No she isn't now. She even hacked her chip. Forget about her.

AD : But how....

(Jai hugged both of them. AM was shocked to react anything. Jai consoled both of them being the best son. But he himself was broken from inside.)

Meanwhile in Australia...

Abhi : Are you ok Vaish?

(He asked looking at her)

Vaish : Hmm

Max : Don't worry everything will be ok. Vaish you take rest. Abhi I want to talk to you. Come.

(He said and went away. Abhi made Vaish lay down on bed and went to Max.)

Max : Come Abhi. Sit.

(Abhi hesitantly sat there on chair beside Max.)

Max : Don't worry Abhi. I am not gonna beat you or scold you. I can understand your situation. Yeah definitely you did a great mistake and you are now regretting it. I am sure that if Aman uncle gets to know about it then he will make your life hell. But you shouldn't just run away like that. Jai bhai was very worried. But now as you have came here then don't you dare to think of going back. I swear if now you go back then Jai bro will surely send you to heaven. Clear?

(Abhi nodded)

Max : Ok. So now think what you wanna do now? I mean. How are you going to spend your life? And most importantly where? See I suggest you to not stay here in Australia. It's risky. You can think of any place. I will provide you each and everything there. I...

Abhi : Max I know you want to help us. But trust me I can make Vaish's life back to normal even without your help. I have that much money even more than that. But I want to do something. I mean I can't just simply sit and live this life.

Max : Ok I got your point. Ok then. I think you should go to LA. Uncle don't have much connection with LA's industries. There you can do anything. Anything I mean about your own startup and all. If you want to study then also.

Abhi : No we both just will give the final exams in next month and will get our certificates from LA university. 

Max : Yeah. That's good. And about Vaish?

Abhi : What about her?

Max : Do you think she will just sit like a doll at home? No dude. She is having a very fast brain. 

Abhi : What she will do then?

Max : Ask her only. As far as I know she is having great interest in technologies and all. But for now just let her do her ethical hacking. She loves it. Even she hacked her own chip na

Abhi : yeah. And it will be good for her also as she doesn't have to go anywhere. 

Max : yeah. And ha take her help in business as well. She is having a great calculation speed.

Abhi : Sure.

Max : So when are you leaving?

Abhi : Just after her sleep. 

Max : Ok go by my privet jet.

Abhi : No no need of...

Max : Please Abhi. Let me do at least something. Please.

Abhi : Ok.

(Max nodded. After some time when Vaish woke up they meet each other and Abhinavi went to LA by Max's privet jet. They were sitting in it. Vaish was lost and tired)

Abhi : Vaish. Don't worry. Everything will be ok.

Vaish : I know Abhi. I am just scared for dad. 

Abhi (cupped her face) : Vaish... Don't worry. Don't think much. We will surely do something. ok?

(Vaish nodded. Abhi kissed her forehead lovingly. She smiled a little.)

Abhi : Sleep now. You look tired. And is your hand paining?

Vaish : Not much.

(Abhi nodded. He kept her head on his shoulder and patted her head thinking what things happened in the two days)

.

.

.

EOC***
Get ready to know how Abhinavi ran away. 
Next chapter will be the last chapter for Abhinavi. Pakka. 
Stay Tuned.