139.The Party

In evening...
Sid came home and saw Avu still sleeping. He smiled and got fresh. He went towards closet and took out dresses for him and her also for the party.
He then placed them on the table and went to Avu.
She was sleeping like a baby. He awed at her sleeping figure and adored her.

Sid (shaking her) : Avu... Get up

(In a very first go Avu opened her eyes and saw Sid smiling at her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled and made her sit on his lap. She rested her head on his chest and hugged him. He rubbed her back)

Sid : Get up baccha...

Avu : why??

Sid : We have to go for the party. Get ready fast. See I had put your outfit there on the table. Go get ready.

Avu : Hmm ok. Drop me to washroom

Sid : yeah

(Sid just picked her up on same position and dropped to washroom and kissed her cheeks. He went and bring her outfit and gave it to her. He went out and started getting ready in room only.

After some time he was setting his hair when Avu came out wearing her dress. Sid looked at her and smiled. He turned and got lost in her. She was looking so beautiful in the floral long frock. She kept her hair open which was complimenting her beauty. She did a very minimal make up which was showing her natural beauty.

Sid came towards her and cupped her face. She smiled. Sid just kissed her cheek adoring her. Again he kissed her on forehead making her giggle.)

Sid : You are looking so beautiful.

Avu : You are also looking handsome.

(He was wearing a formal outfit with black tuxedo and styled his hair perfectly. He had folded his sleeves till his arms showing his nerves.

Avu kept her hand on his chest went close to him and kept her head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around her small baby body softly.)

Avu : I am getting bad vibes. Let's not go to the party na.

Sid : Why? Kuch nahi hoga. I am there na. Don't spoil others mood. This party is specially arranged for the success of which you are the important part. So, you should be there na.

Avu : Hmm

Sid : Don't worry Avu. Nothing is gonna happen. Ok?

Avu : Hmm

Sid : Let's go now?

Avu : Yeah

Sid : Come.

(He pulled apart and give her her handbag. She went towards closet and put the gun in it. Sid who saw this sighed. He went and closed all the doors and cupboards. He saw Avu was struggling to wear her heels. She was frustrated. He chuckled and went to her.

He bent down and took her leg and made her wear it smoothly not hurting her. He did the same with the other. Avu sighed. Sid chuckled and took her out. They locked the door and went out towards the road. They took a taxi and went to the venue but at some distance they both got out.

They payed the bill and first Sid went towards the venue. Avu stayed there for some minutes. After some time she was about to go but some boys blocked her way. She rolled her eyes)

Avu : See I am not in mood to beat you up in this costume so please move away.

(Boys smirked and came close to her. They were about to touch her when Avu lost her patience and kicked one of the boy straight in his stomach. He fell down. Others got shocked. They took that boy and went away from there.

Avu dramatically wiped her sweat and started walking to the venue. She entered and saw all were there. As soon as she entered all were looking at her only. Why not? She was looking very beautiful. Aditya saw her and got lost in her. His mom was also there. Avu just saw Sid and smiled and went inside.)

Radha : You are looking very beautiful Avu.

Avu : Same with you dear.

Resham : Didn't you do your make up?

(She said poking her nose in between. All rolled their eyes. She was wearing a dark green outfit which was showing most of the body parts of her.)

Avu : Woh.. I prefer to look naturally beautiful.

(She just said one sentence to which all giggled and Resham got angry but didn't say anything. Then they all were talking when Aditya spoke on Mike)

Aditya : Attention guys, so today is the big day because our company got a very big deal and we are gonna be on the top now. So, this party is for the celebration of the success. So, enjoy the party.

(All hooted.)

Aditya : Before anything I want to say something. The cause of this success is none other than Miss. Avneet. Because of her only we got this deal. Many congratulations to her.

(All again hooted. All started enjoying the party. There was music and all. When Suddenly...
.
.
.
EOC***