146.Baby boy

Abhi went inside and saw Vaish sleeping. She was having sweat all over her face and neck. She was looking tired also. He went to her and wiped her sweat with his handkerchief. He kissed her forehead. His gaze then to his sweet boy who was sleeping in the crib which was kept beside Vaish's bed.  He went towards the crib and took a look of his baby boy. 

He literally gasped when he saw his angelic face. He was having lips just like Vaish, Nose like Abhi and cheeks just like Avu. He has not opened his eyes yet. Abhi kneeled down. Tears were flowing from his eyes continuously. He sat on his knees and forward his hand to touch him. Just then a thought came in his mind. He literally rubbed his right hand palm more than five times on his jeans to clean it and then again forward it to touch him. 

He touched his left cheek and gasped when he found it soft like a cotton. He just touched it and kept his hand back. He saw his cheek turned red. Abhi got scared. He thought that he hurted him. He went outside and asked the nurse to check his baby again. Nurse chuckled and told him that nothing happened to him. He is totally fine and healthy. He sighed and again went to Vaish's room. He again sat down to the crib and admired his baby boy for some time. 

He then went towards Vaish and sat beside her. He caressed her head and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. He held her hand and kissed it and placed it back as glucose was attached to it. He sat there only caressing her hair softly. After some time a nurse came and asked him to pay the advance amount and complete the other formalities.  

He went to the reception and did the formalities and all. He then went back to Vaish and sat beside her caressing her hair. After some hours Vaish stirred in her sleep. Abhi saw her and smiled. Vaish smiled weakly. Abhi carefully made her sit on bed and put one big pillow behind her back. He kissed her forehead. She smiled.

Abhi : Thank you for this beautiful gift Vaish. 

(Vaish just smiled)

Vaish : Where is he?

Abhi : See...

(He pointed at the crib. Vaish looked at it and smiled with tears. Abhi wiped her tears and hugged her softly and caressed her back)

Abhi (cupped her face) : Are you ok ?

Vaish : Hmm

Abhi : You scared me a lot. I thought I will loose you today.

(Vaish shook her head. Abhi hugged her again and kissed her chubby cheeks. He then make her sit neatly on bed.)

Vaish : Give him to me. I want to hold him.

Abhi : Me? No no no. How can I? What if I hurt him?

Vaish (chuckled) : You won't Abhi.

Abhi : No. You know what when I touched his left cheek it got red. I asked the nurse but she said he is fine. How can she? She didn't even check him once. 

(Vaish chuckled to which Abhi frowned. Just then the door opened revealing SD and SM. Abhinavi saw them and got happy. Abhi went hugged them both tightly. They hugged him back. They got tears)

SD (patting his back) : How are you?

Abhi : Fine dad.

SM : Let me meet my girl.

(She went to Vaish and saw her sitting on bed smiling with happy tears. She went beside her. Vaish just hugged her through her stomach and cried. SM got tears and kissed her head. They pulled back. She wiped Vaish's tears and kissed her cheeks.)

SM : Are you fine beta?

Vaish : Yes mom

(SM nodded and sat beside her. SD came and hugged her. She hugged him back remembering AD. SD consoled her and kissed her forehead cupping her face and stood there only.)

SM : Let's see my grand son.

(She moved towards the crib but Abhi stopped her)

Abhi : Mom don't touch him. He turned red when I touched his cheek.

(All laughed at him. He frowned. Sm hit his head saying idiot.)

SM : He is small Abhi. All babies are like that only. See how I will pick him.

(She softly picked him up held her in her embrace.)

SM : Oh my god. He is so angelic. See...

(He gestured SD to look at him. He pulled out some notes and move it on him few times and put them in Abhi's pocket. Abhi was about to take it out but SD slapped his arm)

SD : It's a ritual Abhi. 

Abhi : Oh ok.

SD : No let me see him.

(He went to him and saw his grand son and smiled widely. Vaish was watching all this with a wide smile.)

SM : Abhi you want to hold him?

Abhi : Me? No no no. How can I? What if I hurt him? No no.

(All laughed at him. SM went towards Vaish and stood beside her. That's when Vaish took a big glace at her son. She got tears.)

SM : Take him carefully.

(Vaish nodded. Abhi quickly took his phone to record it. Vaish very softly held him in her hands. SM adjusted him in her arms and sat beside her. Vaish literally cried after taking him in her embrace. Abhi took their photos. Vaish softly kissed his forehead and hugged him softly putting him on her chest. As if he sensed her touch, he woke up and did some movement. Vaish got scared)

SM : Don't worry. I think he sensed your presence so he is waking up. 

(All went towards bed and sat on it. They saw he was slowly opening his eyes. He blinked it three four times and opened them. All got lost in his eyes and brought back when Abhi screamed. SD slapped his head)

SD : Idiot he is small. Don't shout.

Abhi (excitedly) : Dad his eyes are just like mine hazel brown.

SM : True.

(He was looking at Vaish and then he again closed his eyes sleeping back. Vaish frowned. All chuckled at her.)

SD : When she will get discharge?

Abhi : Tomorrow evening dad. 

SM : Ok now. Abhi you go home and get fresh and then I will prepare some healthy food for Vaish. Take it and make her feed. After that only she can feed him.

SD : And I will be with her till then.

Abhi : Ok dad. 

(SM took the baby and kept it in the crib again. They both went home. SD made Vaish lay down and put duvet on her. He caressed her hair and she fell asleep. He kissed her forehead and sat beside her. Looking at her he remembered his princess Reem. He smiled and sat there)
.
.
.
EOC***