96.Proud son

FLASHBACK STARTS*******

At the night when everyone got to know about everything....

(As soon as Abhi confirmed that all slept he sneaked in Vaish's room. He found Vaish sitting on bed with dull face. He went and closed the door. As soon as Vaish saw him she ran to him and hugged him tightly. He also hugged her tightly. She cried.)

Abhi : Shh. Vaish. Kuch nahi hoga. I am with you. Calm down. Sit here

(He made her sit on bed and sat beside her)

Vaish : Abhi bhai will...

Abhi : Shh. Vaish listen to me. We don't have time. We are going away from here

Vaish (shocked) : WHAT?

Abhi : yes. I know you are shocked. But we don't have any option. Please try to understand. 

Vaish : No Abhi this is wrong.

Abhi : I know it is. But Vaish. I know what decision will your dad take. Try to understand. I am not gonna take any decision on my own. We are going to meet someone. We will talk to him. If he says that we are wrong then we will return here tomorrow. Please trust me Vaish. We don't have any other option. 

(Vaish think for a while and nodded. Abhi smiled)

Abhi : Let's go then.

Vaish : At least let's pack our stuffs.

Abhi : No. Don't take anything. Just take phone. And let's go fast. Flight is within 30 minutes. 

(Vaish nodded. Abhi took out a dress for Vaish and told her to change. She did. He took out all her warm clothes like shawl, sweater, socks, gloves and scarf and winter cap and made her wear those. He was already ready. He took her out of the hostel silently. He had already booked a cab and they went to airport.)

After about 4 hours.....
(Both reached at a big bungalow. Vaish was hell confused. Abhi was scared like hell to enter inside)

Vaish : Abhi where are we?

Abhi : Shh. Vaish trust me. Come.

(They both went inside. The door was already opened Abhi entered in and was immediately pulled in a hug. Vaish was still confused)

Abhi : Dad...

(Vaish's eyes widened in shock)

SD : Abhi what happened? Why you came here suddenly that too this late. 

(Abhi was about to answer but his mom came and hugged him)

SM (worried) : Abhi don't scare us. Tell us what happened? 

(Abhi told his parents each and everything happened till now. His mom gasped and his dad was shocked. Vaish was just standing there not saying anything with tears in her eyes.)

Abhi (scared) : D..dad..

(He was scared for his Dad's reaction. But the thing his dad did relaxed him. His dad got up and hugged him tightly. Abhi cried on his shoulder violently. SM went to him and both consoled him. They pulled back.)

SD (cupping his face) : I know you did very wrong. You did a mistake. But I am proud of you that you didn't back off from your responsibility. I am proud of you my son for that.

(Abhi hugged him again. Vaish was stunned looking at their calm behavior)

SM (wiping his tears) : Ok. Stop crying now. Tell me. Where is she? I mean that girl.

Abhi : Oh yeah. She is here.

SM and SD : WHAT?

(Abhi nodded and pointed them to Vaish who was standing their with tears in her eyes with shame. SM went to her. Vaish was scared of her reaction. SM smiled and lift up her head with her index finger. She gasped as she looked at Vaish's beautiful glowing face which was now shinning because of tears. SM wiped her tears. Vaish looked at her. SM didn't take any second and hugged her. Vaish was taken aback. She didn't hug her back. SM pulled back when it strike her that she is pregnant.)

SM : Oh god. You are standing since so long. Please sit here beta.

(Vaish was shocked as hell with her sweet treatment but composed herself. Sm sat beside her)

SM (Admiring Vaish) : Oh Abhi. She is so beautiful. 

Abhi : yeah

SD : Okay. Coming to the point. Abhi what have you decided?

Abhi : Dad woh....

SD : Don't even think of going back. I know Mr. Nandra very well. If he found you then he will kill you on the spot.

Abhi (scared ): y..yeah

SM : I am having a solution

SD : Say na

SM : Let's do your marriage first then only go anywhere you want. 

SD, Abhi, Vaish : WHAT?

SM : yeah. Because I don't want my beautiful daughter-in-law to be treated as slut or whore by society. She is pure and she will be called pure.

Abhi : Mom ....

SD : She is right Abhi. Live here this night. I will arrange everything tomorrow and we are gonna do your court marriage here only. Then you can go anywhere you want. 

(Abhinavi looked at each other. SD sat beside Vaish and kept his hand on her head lovingly. She got emotional)

SD : Are you ready beta?

Vaish (smiled a little) : I am ready

SM : Yes. Done. then.

Abhi : Mom ask me also.

SM : I don't want to. 

(Abhi sighed)

SM : Ok leave that. Make all arrangements you both. Me and Vaishnavi are going in room. I will take care of her. Be ready at 7 in morning. Got it?

(Both nodded)

SM : Good. Let's go Vaishnavi beta. 

(Vaish was about to stand but that's when it strucked her)

Vaish (shouted) : Oh no..

(All got worried)

SM (worriedly) : What happened baccha? Are you ok?

Vaish : I am fine. (to Abhi) : Abhi the chip. What about it?

Abhi (freaking out) : Oh god.

SD : Can someone tell me what is happening here?

(Vaish told them about chip and all. They were shocked) 

SD : What will you do now?

Vaish : Abhi you have laptop here?

Abhi : yeah

SD : I will get it wait

(He gave her the laptop)

Abhi : Vaish what will you do now?

Vaish : I will hack the chip.

SM : you know it?

Vaish : yes 

(She started doing the things in laptop. All were looking at her. They were amused to see her. SD nudged Abhi and SM. They looked at him. SD gave a look to Abhi that " Kya ladki hain yaar!!!". Abhi chuckled and pulled up his imaginary collar. SM smacked their heads and made them quiet. Suddenly...

.

.

.

EOC***
Sorry guys aage ka bhi chapter Abhinavi pe hoga.
Agar yahi continue kiya toh bohot badhega chapter. So please maaf kardo. Aage ka pakka waala last for abhinavi. Then Khatam Pkka. 
Sorry again. But that will be the last one for sure.
Stay tuned.