14.Her screams

(Sid went to his room. He locked the door and started crying violently. His Love's body came in front of his eyes. He remembered her shouting and crying. He pulled his hair in frustration. After about half an hour he got up and layed on bed. He was crying a lot.)

Meanwhile with Avu...

(They all took Avu to her room. Vaish took the shawl which was wrapped around Avu. They took her to her bed. As soon as she touched the bed she slept.)

At night...

After dinner...

(All were at Avu's room. Ri and Jai went out. Meanwhile Vaish and Jann took some tissues and cotton and made Avu's wounds clean and fresh with small amount of water. Their hands were shivering while doing it. Then it's time for applying the cream. Vaish took the cotton and wore the gloves. She put the cream on the cotton and started applying it  on Avu's body. As soon as cream touched Avu's body she started screaming at the top of her lungs. Jann held her and support her.)

Vaish : Thoda time baccha. Please sehe le. It will be ok after some days.

Jann : Yes Avu. You are strong na . I know you can do this.

(Avu was just screaming in pain. Vaish and Jann were also crying. Hearing Avu's screams Jai and Ri were silently crying. After some time when they are done applying the cream Jann made Avu wear some loose crop top because cream was dried. Vaish went to wash her hands. Jann called Ri and Jai in. They rushed inside and saw Avu helplessly moving on the bed crying a lot. 

They went towards her and were making her calm by distracting her mind. But it was not working. She was crying a lot. After some time she slept because of tiredness. All sighed. Vaish slept beside her and all others went to their rooms. 

All this was noticed by someone. No need of any suspense. As you all guessed he was Sid only. He was watching all this from window hiding behind the wall.  His heart was shattering into thousands of pieces. Tears were already flowing from his eyes. 

When all went away he made his way towards his love. He went towards her after confirming that Vaish is sleeping. He went and sat on the floor and took her one hand in his hands. He kissed his hand. He wanted to cry loudly but he was stopping his sobs because Vaish was also there. 

Avu was sleeping without duvet because of her wounds. She was feeling cold and was little bit shivering. Sid saw this. He started rubbing her legs ,hands. She was wearing shorts. He pulled the duvet till her waist. After some time she got normal. Sid sighed in relief. Sid then looked at her wounds. He was not able to look at her body. He started blowing air on her wounded body. He stopped after some time. 

He looked at her face. She has tear stains. He took his handkerchief and cleaned her face. He put back his handkerchief. He then started kissing her uncountably from her forehead to her chin. He kissed multiple times on her chubby cheeks. He then pecked her lips softly for 5 seconds. She smiled in her sleep. Sid chuckled softly. He then sat beside her only. He didn't sleep whole night. He was just staring at her face while holding her hands.)

Early morning...

(Vaish stirred in sleep. Sid got scared. He kissed Avu last time on her cheeks and ran outside. He was hiding behind wall. Vaish got up. She first checked Avu. She sighed and went to get fresh. She came out and locked the room. Sid was there only. She then went from there in hurry. Sid got confused and follow her)

Sid (in mind) : Where is she going? Why she left babygirl alone? Is there something important than her? As much as I know, Vaishnavi would never left her in  this condition. Something important must be there. I followed her. But one minute why she is going in boys hostel ? Oh must be going to Jai bhai or  Riyaz. Arey she is not going there. This is not the way to their room. Then? Let's see. 

(Sid followed her. But he got a huge shock when he saw in which room she entered.)

.

.

.

EOC***