114.Bracelet talks

Next day at night...
Avu jumped on her bed kissing her bracelet in excitement.

Avu (happily) : Siddoo you know what? I joined office from today. It was very nice experience. Now I have to work hard. I am so so so happy. Mom and Dad are also happy. And Jai bhai also. 

(She started telling him the things happened whole day and then slept as she was tired. 
.
.
.
With Sid...

He was eating his dinner with his parents. 

SD : Sid what about that Mehera's deal?

(With that he received a hard kick on his leg. He looked at SM who was fuming in anger)

SM : I said na no business talks on dining table. Can't you understand ?

Sid : Stop both of you.

SM and SD : huh...Fine.

(After some minutes SM said)

SM : Sid beta...I want to ask you something.

Sid : Say mom

SM : Umm. You have joined our business and you are already doing it great. So, I think you are now pretty comfortable about it right?

Sid : yes mom

SM : Yeah. So I was thinking ki what about your marriage? I mean have you ever thought about it.

(Sid stopped his eating. SM got nervous. Sid put a fake smile)

Sid (politely) : Mom I don't want to get married and all. Please don't ask me again. I am sorry but I can't tell you the reason. But I don't want any further discussion on this topic. I am sorry if I am sounding rude. But I don't want this topic again. Sorry mom.

(SM nodded slightly. After that there was silence on the dining table. They completed their dinner and went to their rooms. As soon as Sid entered in his room he jumped on his bed)

Sid : Avuuuuuuu.......You know what mom asked me about marriage. I am not angry on her. She is right at her place. But how can I tell her that I can't marry anyone else except you. Hmm. Yeh chodo. You know what in our office there is a girl who is trying to hit on me. I always try to keep distance from her. But she sometimes crosses her limits. She thinks that I am single. Now who will tell her that I am not single. huh....

(He kept blabbering to the bracelet and then slept)
.
.
.
With Jaireem...
Reem was setting the things in their room and Jai was just sitting on bed with laptop on his lap but was lost somewhere. Reem was observing him. After some time she went to him and kept her hand on his shoulder.

Reem : Are you ok?

(Jai came back in senses and looked at her)

Jai : ha? Yeah I am ok.

(Reem nodded and went in balcony as she was not feeling well. She sat there for some time and then went to their room to see Jai not there. She went and slept on couch.)
.
.
.
With Abhinavi...
Vaish was sitting on the bed. Abhi was changing his dress. 

Vaish (irritated) : Abhi come fast na. 

Abhi : Coming baba. Let me change at least. 

Vaish : huh.

(He came and saw Vaish sitting with a pout. He chuckled and went to her. He kissed her pout. Vaish glared him)

Abhi : What? Now I came na. Then let's call them.

Vaish : Yeah.

(They video called SM and SD. They picked up after some time)

Vaish (excitedly) : Hello...Mom dad

SM and SD : Hello beta.

Abhi : Hi...

Vaish (cuts him) : Mom you know what today I felt baby moving inside me.

SM : Oh really...Waaoow. 

SD : Beta woh....

SM (cuts him) : You know what Vaish when Abhi was inside me with Sid they also kept moving a lot. 

(Vaish and SM were talking completely ditching SD and Abhi.)

Abhi : Chup. Both of you. We are also here. 

Vaish (rolled her eyes) : huh..

SM : Are you taking care of her properly?

Abhi : Yes mom

SD : How your work is going on?

Abhi : Great dad. 

(They talked for some time and switched off it.)

Abhi : Now sleep Vaish. 

Vaish : No. I am not sleepy. 

Abhi : Huh? It doesn't matter. Sleep means sleep. 

Vaish : I hate you

Abhi : I love you too.

(He made her lay down and put cushions around her. He made her sleep and he also slept keeping her close to him.)
.
.
.
EOC***