187.Mehandi

It was the day of Mehandi. All girls are getting ready for it. 

Reem : Girls don't make them wear any jewelry. 

Mish : Why Bhabhi?

Reem : We have to make them wear ornaments made up of fresh flowers.

Mish : Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anu : Where are they ?

Reem : You wait here. I will get them.

(All nodded and Reem left. She went downstairs and went to AM and SM)

SM : Yes beta?

Reem : Mom where are those ornaments ?

AM : Yeah here are they. Take them.

(Reem took them from table and went towards girls. They all made them wear those.)

Reem : AWww you all are looking so beautiful. 

Jann : Taiyaar kisne kiya hain aakhir...

Mish : Ha ha. Ham toh yaha the hi nahi na.

Reem : Ok ok. I will come to call you. Till then. Be here only. ok?

(All nodded. Reem went downstairs. The functions is going to held in lawn. She went towards it and look after the arrangements. Then she told the musician to play some slow songs. Then she went upstairs and asked the girls to come down. She was coming down when Ri stopped her)

Ri : Di what are we boys gonna do?

Reem : Just come and sit there near the stage. Nothing else.

Ri : Ok Done

(All boys came and sat in front of the stage with full swag. They are looking like royals. They were talking when girls came with Vaish, Avu and Radha. Boys gasped looking at all. Ri gave a flying kiss to Anu. And Faisu gave an air kiss to Jann to which she winked at him. Jack was lost in Mish. Mish smirked and ran towards him. She slapped him hard and again ran to her place and stood there innocently.

Jack was too shocked to react anything. Then he saw Mish who was innocently standing there. He got the happened thing. He rolled his eyes and stayed there only probably thinking about the plan to take revenge. Jai looked at Reem who was busy looking here and there probably looking after the arrangements and all. He shook his head in disbelief and chuckled.)

SM : Let's start the function.

AM : Yes . Reem beta henna leke aao.

Reem : Yes mom

(Reem went in kitchen and brought a big thaali containing more than 100 henna cones and put it in the middle of the stage. The mehendi artists came and started applying mehendi first on three brides and then others as well.)

Reem : Mish, Anu, Jann you also go and get mehendi done on your hands.

Jann : Di you?

Reem : I will come after a while.

Anu : Ok

(They also went and sat there. Reem asked SM and AM also to get henna done in their hands. She went in mansion just to get some more henna cones as they were about to finish. She has already prepared the big thali of henna in case if needed. So she just had to brought it there. She was coming out with the thali  containing henna cones. 

Mish waved hand at her. She smiled and was about to put her next step but she got tripped in her dress and was about to fall down but Jai saved her and also picked the thali. Others who saw this gasped. Jai saved her but she got disbalanced and her ankle twisted.)

Reem : Aaaouccch

(She winced. Other boys quickly came there and took the henna thali from her hands. Jai took her and made her sit on chair. All came there)

Jai : Reem you ok?

Reem (smiled) : Yeah I am ok. Don't worry.

(She doesn't want to create scene there so she said she is ok. But her ankle was paining a lot.)

Reem : Go you all and enjoy I am fine.

(All nodded and left. Max took the thali and put it on stage and winked at Radha making her blush. Jai was sitting beside Reem. Reem was thinking how to walk. Jai sighed and picked her up and made her sit in a corner)

Reem : Jai I am fine. What are you doing?

Jai : Shut up

(He bend down and took her leg and examined it. He removed her heels. He then twisted it making her wince more. Tears came out of her eyes involuntarily. But in the next second all her pain went in vain. Jai made her wear her heels back. She got up and jumped at her place and hugged Jai)

Reem (kissing his cheeks) : Thank you Jai. I love you

(Saying this she ran away on the stage. Jai chuckled at her. After some time all are done with the Mehandi.)

SM : Boys come here.

(They all went there)

AM : Ok So you all have to find your name in our hands. Like in your respective Partner's hand.

Boys : Ok

SM : Ready?

(Boys nodded and sat opposite to their partners. They started finding their names. Faisu was the most scared because Jann was throwing death glares at him)

SD : I got it.

SM : Where?

SD (dramatically) : In your heart

Others : Ohoooooooooooo

SM : Shut up. Find in my hand.

SD : Huh. Unromantic.

Sid : I found it.

Avu : Yeah. I love you

Sid (kissing her head) : I love you too.

Others : Awwwww

(Like this all found their names. Then it was the time for their lunch. All boys fed their partners. They all enjoyed the function)
.
.
.
EOC***
For Fifth Update : 100 + comments