99.Marriage

After two days...
Jai was pacing here and there in his room.
Sm1 came there.

Jai : yes come in.

Sm1 : hey Jai.

Jai : Hey Payal.

Payal : what are you doing?

(Introducing Payal.....
She is very beautiful girl. She lives with her father in US. His father is very good friend of AD. She has no mother. She is kind and sweet in nature. She respects elders.)

Jai : oh just nothing.

Payal : Ummm. If you don't have any work then please come down.

Jai : Ok. Come let's go.

(Both went down stairs. They were walking down from stairs when suddenly Payal tripped and was about to fall but Jai saved her by holding her through her exposed waist. Both were lost in each other. But they stood straight when they heard fake coughs of their parents)

Jai : Are you ok?

Payal : Yeah. Thank you.

AD : Come you both.

(They sat with their parents.)

{I will use PD for Payal's Dad}

PD : We have to talk to you both.

Payal : what dad?

AD : Beta. How did you feel living here?

Payal : Oh very nice. I love being here in India.

AM : Great. So can you stay here for the rest of the life?

Payal : Yeah sure Aunty but why are you asking like that?

PD : Beta. Stay calm na.

Payal : Ok.

AD : So we have decided that you are gonna live with us only.

Payal : Means?

PD : We have decided your marriage with Jai.

Jai and Payal (shocked) : What?

AD : Yeah.

Jai : Dad but don't you think it's too early?

AM : Yeah. But you both are now friends and are mature enough to understand each other and spend rest if the life. So yeah.

Payal : But....

PD : No any discussion. If you both want to talk anything with each other then go to Jai's room and talk to each other and tell us your final decision.

(Jai and Payal looked at each other and went to Jai's room. They both sat there in complete silence. After some time Payal broke the silence)

Payal : Umm... Jai what did you think?

Jai : Woh.. Ab.. I really don't know what to do. This is so sudden.

Payal : See. I will say straight forward. I don't have any boyfriend no any one to whom I want to marry. So I don't have any problem with this marriage. So if you have any girlfriend or anyone so...

Jai : No no. I don't have any.

Payal : So ummm.. Are you ready for the marriage?

Jai : Um... Yeah... I guess...

Payal : Ok. We should leave then now.

Jai : Oh yeah.

(They went down)

AM : So what is your decision?

(They looked at each other)

Jai and Payal : We are ready.

PD : Yes. Congratulations Yaar.

AD : Yes.

(They all got happy. Jai also got happy to see his parents like this. They all talked and then slept)
.
.
.
At night...
Jai called Avu.

Avu and others were having dinner. When her phone rang.

Jai : Hello princess..

Avu : Hey bhai...

Jai : How are you?

Avu : Oh bhai. I am fine. Aay about you and mom dad.

Jai : Oh they are ok. And now toh happy.

Avu : huh... Means?

Jai : They have fixed my marriage.

Avu (shocked +happy) : What?

Jai : yeah.

Avu : With whom? How? When?

(He told her everything. Avu looked at Sid who was looking at her. Others were happy. They talked for some time and cut the call)
.
.
.
At midnight...
Sidneet were laying on the bed in each other's arms.

Avu : Sid...

Sid : hmm

Avu : Are you happy with the news?

Sid : About marriage?

Avu : Yeah

Sid : Hmm. I am happy for Jai bhai.

Avu : And about Reem di?

Sid : what about her?

(Avu sat up)

Avu : Sid you also know what I am talking about.

(Sid sat up)

Sid : See Avu we don't know their feelings for each other. And id Jai bhai was having feelings for di then he would have never say yes for marriage.

Avu : But my parents must have persuaded him

Sid : Avu...

Avu : I am feeling bad for Reem di. I know she loves Jai bhai.

Sid : Avu sleep now. No more talks about this.

(Avu made a grumpy face and slipped inside the blanket. Sid chuckled and he also slipped inside. He cuddled up to her and put her on his chest. He patted her back and caressed her hair and ahe sleeps like that. He kissed her forehead and slept hugging her)
.
.
.
With Jai...
He was standing in his balcony in full dark enjoying the view. He was thinking something.

Jai (in mind) : Am I really ready for the marriage? I mean I don't have any interest in relationship and all. But mom and dad are really happy with this news. I don't want to supress their happiness. And besides Payal is a nice girl. Mom dad has selected her for me. So she must be a good girl. I just have to fulfill her wishes and make her happy. Hmm. It's quite difficult but ok.

(He was disturbed by someone's melodious voice. He looked at the direction and saw Payal singing a silent song. He got lost in the voice and was admiring her. Suddenly she finished the song and looked at Jai. She blushed and ran inside her room.
Jai chuckled and went to sleep)
.
.
.
EOC***
How is it?
Comment section is open for gaaliyaan.. 😁😁😁
Stay Tuned.