38.Going away

(All students went to their respective works. One doctor came and treated Abhi. He was fine now. All students went to their respective works. Reem was with Abhi. Sidneet also went back to work. As soon as they went to their seats Sid pulled Avu to the corner where no one can see them and hugged her tightly and started crying violently. Avu hugged him back and was rubbing his back to calm him down. He stopped after some time. She pulled back from the hug. She made him looked at her. His eyes were red. She wiped his tears and kissed him on his cheeks. He pulled her closer)

Sid : Thanks love. Thank you so much.

Avu : Abhi is not only your bro. He is mine bro also. Also it is my responsibility to keep him safe. And besides I didn't did anything. It's all because of Vaish.

Sid : Yeah. I can't thank her enough. 

Avu : But Sid. Thank god she recognized that worms earlier or...

Sid : or....

Avu : I don't want to tell you but really Abhi must be in great danger if Vaish couldn't recognize them.

(Sid startled but composed himself. Avu hugged him again. He got calmed. They then went away)

At night.....

(All were doing dinner. Abhi was zoned out. All saw this.)

Sid : Bro what happened? Don't you want to eat?

Abhi : Hannn. no nothing.

(He started eating. They finished their dinner. All were going in their rooms. Abhi was going when suddenly his hand brushed Vaish's hand. Both felt current in their bodies. Vaish quickly went away. Abhi was watching her.

Avu's group was sitting on the grass chit chatting after the dinner. They were lying on the grass and were doing fun. After some time Abhi came in his balcony and he saw Vaish laughing and chit chatting whole heartedly. A smile came on his face. But it faded when he saw something. He saw Ri kissing her on her cheeks and hugging her close. His blood boiled but he went inside. After some time he slept thinking about Vaish)

Next day.....

(All were at nursery again. Sidneet were doing their cute romance with Avu writing Sid's report. Abhinavi were also at their places. Vaish was fully concentrated on her studies. Abhi was lost in his thoughts)

Abhi (in mind) : I teased her a lot. I almost bullied her. I hated her a lot. But she saved my life yesterday. Should I say thank you to her?

(With these thoughts he was trying to come near Vaish but was unable to say anything. Vaish saw this)

Vaish (looking at her plant) : It's fine

Abhi (confused)  :huh?

Vaish : It's fine. You don't have to say sorry. I just saved your life for humanity. 

(Abhi got little bit hurted but didn't say anything.)

Next morning......

(All were about to go to the nursery but something stopped them. They saw more than 10 cars coming towards them. Vaishneet and Jai got happy. Cars came and stood in front of them with a swag. All were looking at this with wide open mouth. AD came out from the car. All got shocked to see him)

Reem : Oh god. Mr. Amandeep Nandra. But why is he here?

(Just then Vaishneet shouted)

Vaishneet : Dad.....

All : Dad?

(They went and hugged him. He kissed them on their foreheads. All were just standing there. Jann also went and hugged him. He also kissed her forehead. He considers Ri and Jann like Jai and Vaishneet only. Ri and Jai also hugged him. All were just gossiping about them)

Jai : Dad, you here?

AD : Yeah. Let's go home.

Vaishneet, Jann, Jai and Ri : What?

AD : Yeah I came here to pick you up?

Ri : But uncle.

AD : Oh don't worry. I have talked with your principal.

(They nodded.)

AD : Now go pack your bags. Then come here quickly. Guards will take your bags. 

(They went. Sid was sad. Avu saw him. She looked here and there and dragged him in one corner silently. She hugged him tightly. He sighed and hugged her back)

Avu : I will miss you.

Sid : Same here. Why you are going?

Avu : Don't know Sid. Leave that. Give me a kiss. Quickly

(Sid smiled and kissed her passionately. They both were sad. Then they went back. Avu went to pack her bag)

Here.....

(AD went to their teacher. Teacher was standing in shock)

AD (politely) : I am sorry to come here like this. But I have talked to principal already. So with your permission can I take them?

(All got shocked to see AD so down to earth. Sid's group was also shocked)

Teacher (quickly) : Sure sir.

AD : Thank you.

(Soon all came with guards. They went to AD)

AD : We are going Australia at your Dadi's place.

Avu's group : What seriously?

AD : yes. Ri, Jann your parents are also coming. 

Avu's group : yay.

(All students were now standing like an alien came from Mars)

AD : Now let's go. We are not going home. Our privet Jet is ready. We are going directly. Cool?

Avu's group : yes.

(Soon they all went in different cars. All others were just standing there. Sid was sad and so was Abhi. All were shocked to hear that Jai and Vaishneet are AD's son and daughter. They saw cars going away with full swag. They also went to the nursery.)

.

.

.
EOC***